AGRICET 2019 Result – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRUA) has declared the AGRICET Result 2019. It has been released online at angrau.ac.in. The AGRICET Result has been released in the pdf format which consist of details like name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained, etc. Canddiates whose name is included in the list and have qualified the test are then eligible to appear for the Counselling. The result is available for Organic Chemiistry, Seed Technology and Agriculture. Check more details on AGRICET 2019 Result from this page.
Latest: AGRICET 2019 Result declared. Download it from the direct link below.
AGRICET 2019 Result
AGRICET 2019 Result is released in the form of merit list. Candidates can check the schedule for declaration of AGRICET 2019 Result from the table below.
|AGRICET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AGRICET 2019 Exam Date||21 Jul 2019|
|Result Declaration||12 Sep 2019|
Check Result Here:
- Click Here to check the AGRICET 2019 Result for Organic Farming.
- Click Here to check the AGRICET 2019 Result for Seed Technology
- Click Here to check the AGRICET 2019 Result for Agriculture
How to Check the AGRICET 2019 Result?
In order to check the AGRICET Result 2019 follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to check the result.
Step 2: The result will release in the pdf format.
Step 3: Press Ctrl+F and write your name in the box and press enter.
Step 4: If your name is on the list it will be highlighted.
AGRICET 2019 Cut Off
Candidates willing to take admission in various Agricultural colleges which accepts the score of AGRICET 2019 will have to obtain qualifying marks to be in the further Admission process. Candidates have to score 25% maximum marks to be considered for ranking. Candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST have no minimum qualifying marks to obtain a rank in AGRICET 2019. Allocation of the seats for the reserved category candidates is done on the basis of the extent of seats reserved for the categories.
Previous Year AGRICET Cut Off
Aspiring candidates can check the previous year cutoffs mentioned below to have an idea about the cutoffs for each course.
2017 Cut Off
2016 Cut Off
Tie Resolving Criteria fo AGRICET 2019
Tie Breaking criteria will also be there if in case two or more candidates score equal marks then it will be resolved on the basis of following criteria mentioned below.
- The total marks scored by the candidates in AGRICET 2019.
- Overall Grade Point in SSC
- The percentage of aggregate marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- If a tie still persists among candidates then it will be resolved on the basis of Date of Birth. Candidates who are of the older age will be given preference over the other.
AGRICET 2019 Counseling
Candidates who will qualify the AGRICET 2019 examination on the basis of merit list will be called for counseling and further Admission process. Eligible candidates for counseling will be informed about the exact date and venue of counseling by post or through the Official Website of the University.
AGRICET 2019 Reservations and Vacancy Details
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of reservation policies of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University for several Groups and categories. The seats will be distributed to the candidates as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Seats will be allotted to the candidates in the ratio of 85% of the seats will be reserved for the local candidates and 15% of the remaining seats will be for unreserved candidates.
After seeing the reservation policies for the allocation of candidates in AGRICET 2019 candidates should also check the vacancies in each college. The total number of seats was 184 out of which 112 were reserved for govt. agricultural colleges in which 97 seats are for Agriculture Diploma holders, 13 for Seed Technology and 02 for organic Farming respectively. Total 72 seats were also released by Private agricultural colleges in which 65% were reserved for Convenor Quota which has to be filled during the time of counseling and the remaining 35% will be filled by Management of Private Agricultural Colleges by the merit list of AGRICET 2019 examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.