AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card: The admit card for AIAPGET 2019 will be made available on NTA Website for candidates. it must be known that the admit card will be issued for only those candidates who will fill in the application form along with the payment of fee and submit it on or before the last date. The estimated date for issuance of admit card is by June 30, 2019. NTA/AIIA/MoA reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in AIAPGET 2019 even though Admit card/Registration number has been issued or is displayed on website.
Candidates will be able to generate the admit card only after providing their registration id and password. the admit card is must to be carried along by the candidate in the examination date. Along with the admit card an identification proof is to be carried which will be retained at the examination center. All the other details regarding admit card are provided in the article further.
AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
The dates regarding the availability of admit card have been released by the university, for now, the tentative dates for the release of admit card has been provided in the table below.
|AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card from NTA Website||30 Jun 2019|
|Date of examination||14 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on the NTA official website i.e. www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
How to Download AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
The availability of AIAPGET 2019 admit card will be from June 30, 2019, on NTA official website. It must be known that only those candidates who will successfully apply for the test will be able to download the admit card. Candidates will be able to find the direct link to download the admit card from this page. Also, candidates can get the link to download the same from the official website. The process to download the AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card is listed below.
- Click on the link provided to open the login page to download admit card.
- Candidates can also visit the official website
- Provide the login credentials to generate admit card.
- Once the admit card is available on the screen, candidates must download it
- Take 2 printouts of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card once visible on the screen must be checked by the candidate for any discrepancy. In case of one candidate must complain it to the authorities. The details that will be available on the admit card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination date and timing
- Examination center
- Signature of the candidate
Documents To Be Carried Along with AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document to be carried by the candidate to the examination center along with the admit card candidates will have to carry some other documents that are listed below.
- Two copies of Admit card
- An identification proof such as PAN, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter Id
- A self-attested copy of the photo identification proof to be submitted at the examination center.
Note: The Id proof carried by the candidate must be the same that he/she had mentioned at the time of registration.
AIAPGET 2019 Examination Pattern
To know the examination pattern of any examination helps a candidate prepare accordingly. This results in a better outcome at the time of examination. The pattern in which AIAPGET is conducted is explained below for the benefits of the candidates.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response
- The total number of question: there will be a total of 100 questions in the test.
- Maximum Marks: 400 marks.
- Time limit: The questions are to be solved in 90 Minutes.
- Medium of Paper: Ayurveda- English and Hindi Unani- English and Urdu Siddha- English and Tamil Homeopathy- English only
AIAPGET 2019 Result
The result will be declared after the successful commencement of the examination on the official website. candidates who will be qualifying the examination can then apply for counselling of the university they want to be a part of. Candidates can check their result from the official site. In order to check the result candidates have to enter their registration details.