AIAPGET 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA), has released the answer key for AIAPGET 2020 at ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates can also download it from the link below. AIAPGET is a computer-based test. The exam is held for the admission into MD / MD / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. AIAPGET consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. After qualifying AIAPGET 2020, the candidates can take admission in All India (open / other states) and state quota seats offered in all AYUSH colleges, institutions, and universities / deemed universities across the country. Check more information about AIAPGET 2020 from this page.
Latest: NTA has released AIAPGET 2020 answer key – Download Here.
The counselling for AIAPGET is conducted by Ayush Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). The final admission in courses is done by giving the consideration to these things like availability of seats, merit of the candidates in AIAPGET 2020, choice of subject, fulfillment of eligibility criteria, domicile criteria, reservation policies etc. Check the important dates regarding AIAPGET 2020 from the table given below.
|Application Form availability|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only|
|Downloading of Admit Card||21 Sep 2020|
|Date of Examination|
|Answer Key||13 Oct to 15 Oct 2020|
|Last Date to Raise Objections||15 Oct 2020|
|Date of Announcing Result|
to be announced
Admission through AIAPGET
AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key
NTA has released an official answer key for all the appeared candidates. Candidates must download and print their answer key as by using it they can calculate their aggregate marks scored for AIAPGET 2020. In case if any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answers given in the official answer key of AIAPGET 2020 then they can raise objection against that answer by paying an amount of Rs.1000 per answer challenged.
Then the subject experts shall recheck all the answers with objections and releases a final answer key for the candidates. Candidates can not raise any objection against the final answer key and the result of the candidates are calculated as per the final official answer key only.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
National Testing Agency, has released the admit card for AIAPGET – 2020 online, at ntaaiapget.nic.in. It is provided in the pdf format. Candidates can login with their application form number and password to download their AIAPGET 2020 admit card. No candidate is allowed entry into the test center without their AIAPGET 2020 admit card, identity proof, and a passport size photograph. Candidates should note that the admit card is issued for only those applicants who fulfill the following criterion.
- The AIAPGET 2020 application is complete and correctly filled.
- The candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria for the examination.
AIAPGET 2020 New Exam Date Announced
Click here to check the above Notice.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the medium of the paper for AIAPAGET 2020 exam below.
|Ayurveda||English and Hindi|
|Siddha||English and Tamil|
|Unani||English and Urdu|
AIAPGET 2020 Books
Candidates can check the list of important books for AIAPGET 2020 below.
|Name of the Books||Directly Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET,PhD,UPSC,PSC,MO, |
Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
|MCQs in Homoeopathy : 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS||Buy Here|
|Target PG: Essential MCQ’s of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary||Buy Here|
|Sucess aGuidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test||Buy Here|
AIAPGET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Candidates must cover the full syllabus of AIAPGET 2020 as previous year papers contains questions from all the major and minor topics of AIAPGET.
- Candidates must maintain consistency for preparation and studies. They can revise all the topics regularly.
- Candidates must keep their focus on topics like Brihatrai, Laghutrai, Kashyapa Samhita, Bhel Samhita, etc.
- Candidates must prepare a time table for each day to revise the whole syllabus. Interested candidates can check the time table of the previous year’s qualified candidate of AIAPGET 2020 below.
AIAPGET 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can check the list of the test centers for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Click here to check the additional test center for AIAPGET 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 Result
After the release of final official answer key NTA declares AIAPGET result in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. The result for AIAPGET 2020 can be checked online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. NTA releases a combined merit list for All India Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homeopathy streams separately. The AIAPGET 2020 result shall be available at the login of the candidates and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
AIAPGET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of AIAPGET result, all the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counselling round conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), MInistry of AYUSH, Government of India at central level. However the counseling for state quota seats shall be conducted by the concerned states/UTs/Universities.
Process of AIAPGET 2020 Counselling
- Candidates are required to report at the counseling center along with original copies of all the required documents on the given day, date and time.
- At the AIAPGET 2020 counseling center authorities verifies all the documents of the qualified candidates.
- If all the details provided by candidates is found correct then the officials provides their seats to them.
- At last candidates are required to submit the asked amount of admission fees to confirm their seats and also to complete the admission process.
AIAPGET 2020 Seat Reservation
NTA releases the merit list for all the qualified candidates without preffering the reservation criteria but after the declaration of AIAPGET 2020 all the colleges shall release their own merit list as per the reservation guidelines of the state and country. Hence, the reservation of seats for the candidates shall be decided by all the colleges offering admission under AIAPGET 2020. All the institutions weather All India (Open / Other states seats) or state quota or private universities prepares their merit list based on the applicable regulations and/or their eligibility criteria.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
NTA releases application form for AIAPGET 2020 online, on ntaaiapget.nic.in. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIAPGET 2020 by submitting the application form along with the required amount of application fee. Candidates can check the steps to register for AIAPGET 2020 below.
Step 1: Candidates can go to the official site and complete the registration process by entering all the asked details.
Step 2: Then candidates can avail their application form to enter all the asked details and also to upload all the required documents.
Step 3: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit their application form along with the asked amount of application fee.
AIAPGET 2020 application fee
Candidates can check the application fee for AIAPGET 2020 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2500|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs. 1750|
Mode of Payment – Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm . You need to keep the proof of paid fees.
Documents required for AIAPGET 2020 application form
Candidates can check the list of the documents required fpr AIAPGET 2020 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA are not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets cancelled.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form Correction
NTA allows he registered candidates to do corrections in the already submitted application form. This is an one time opportunity using which students can update / edit / correct any data in the application form. This time due to COVID-19 candidates can even make correction in the exam centre choices.
To do the form correction candidates have to visit the official website ntaaiapget.nic.in. Then, they need to use their login details like application number and password to login and access the AIAPGET 2020 form correction process. Note that all corrections are to be done by the students themselves online. No other mode or request for correction is given.
About National Test Agency
National Testing Agency (NTA) was established in November, 2017. It works under The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Government of India (GOI) . The mission of NTA is to improve equity and quality in education. The responsibility of NTA is to conduct various national level examination. Its vision is to give opportunity to the right candidates for joining best institutions inside India. The core value of NTA is to create a system that promotes teaching (by teachers), learning (by students) and assessment (by parents and institutions).
AIAPGET 2020 Previous Important Updates
The candidates can check all the previous important updates about AIAPGET 2020 given below.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form Correction Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : National Test Agency Conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam every year.
Ans : Exam will be held in the Computer based Mode (online mode)
Ans : For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded with +1 marks and for every incorrect answer .25 marks will be deducted.
Ans : Candidates can apply online on the official website as per schedule date.
Ans : Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit list which will be prepared by the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance examination.
Official Website: ntaaiapget.nic.in
To know more about AIAPGET 2020 candidates can download The Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.