AIBE Admit Card – The candidates appearing for AIBE 12 and 13 can download their respective Admit Card from this page. The admit card for AIBE 12 is issued for those candidates who could not appear at the Cochin center. To download it, the aspirants need to log in at the official website, allindiabarexamination.com and enter details like Registration ID and Date of birth to get their admit card. Now, before the candidates proceed to download the AIBE Admit Card, they must complete the Admit Card verification process in which they have to check that the details in the AIBE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket are correct or not. The candidates can check the complete details about the AIBE Admit for 12 and 13 from this page.
AIBE Admit Card
On the day of the exam, you must carry AIBE admit card along with valid photo identity proof. Without it, you may be debarred from the paper. The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIBE admit card and other important dates below:
|AIBE Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of the admit card for AIBE 12 and 13||19 Dec 2018|
|AIBE 13 exam date||23 Dec 2018|
How to Download AIBE Admit Card?
BCI releases the AIBE admit card for the applicants who have successfully registered for the entrance exam with complete payment. Read here step by step guide to download the hall ticket and appear in the exam:
- Click on the direct link on this page for download the AIBE Admit Card.
- On clicking the direct link, the login page for AIBE Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Next, you will have to enter details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login credentials, your Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download and take its print out to bring the same on the day of the test.
AIBE Admit Card Verification Process
It is mandatory for the applicant to go through the AIBE Admit card verification process. Only after the verification process is done, the final admit card is going to be made available officially and could be downloaded.
In order to complete the process you must follow the below-mentioned steps with care:
1st Step: After logging in to your account click on the verification link provided there. To use AIBE login you need to enter (i) Registration number and (ii) date of birth.
2nd Step: Read all the instructions carefully and go through each detail so as to eliminate the chances of error in your AIBE admit card verification process.
3rd Step: Now you must ensure that the following details are as per the details provided by you during the registration and as stated in the enrollment certificate.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment number
- The photograph uploaded by you
- The language of question paper
- Centre allotted to you as per the preference set by you in AIBE registration form
- AIBE exam date and time
Ensure that the details are correct. If that is the case, click on ‘Complete’ button. However, if you find any mistake in it, make sure to hit ‘Mismatch’.
What to Do If there is an Error in the AIBE Admit Card?
After the candidates complete the AIBE Admit Card verification process, and if they find that their name is misspelled or there is any other error in the Admit Card, in such a case, it is advised to the candidates to contact the BCI authorities immediately. The Helpline is open Monday to Saturday, (10:00 am to 5:00 pm). You can contact the BCI authorities regarding this issue at the following:
Important Points Pertaining to AIBE Admit Card
- It is advised that a candidate should take at least 2-3 print outs of the admit card. If one copy is damaged, the candidate will have other copies and can appear for the test.
- AIBE admit card is issued only if you have completed the registration before the last date and paid the fee.
- You must ensure that all the details provided are correct as these details are going to be used for making the practice certificate after you clear the All India Bar Examination
About AIBE Exam
The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the AIBE exam every year. The AIBE 13 exam is decided to be held on December 23, 2018. AIBE is an open book test in which a candidate will have attempt 100 questions in total from nearly 19 topics. The candidates must prepare for these topics as given in the AIBE Syllabus.
AIBE Answer Key
Once the exam is held successfully at all the test centers, the BCI releases the AIBE Answer Key at its official website, The candidates can download the Answer key for AIBE examination and cross check their answers. At the time of cross-checking your answers, you need to add marks for correct and deduct marks for negative marking, if there is any. The marks obtained by the adding and deducting is the probable score which a candidate may obtain in the test. The BCI also allows the candidate to submit an objection in the AIBE Answer Key. On the basis of the objection submitted by the candidates, BCI then releases a final answer key by making relevant changes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.