AIBE 2019 Result – Bar Council of India (BCI) has announced AIBE 13 Result 2019 on March 15, 2019. The result of AIBE 2019 has been announced online, on allindiabarexamination.com. To check the result, candidates will have to enter AIBE roll number and date of birth. The result of AIBE 2019 will also show the candidate’s pass / fail status. After checking the result, the candidates may submit a request for re-checking of the answer sheet, if not satisfied with the marks. Know more details about AIBE 2019 Result from this page.
AIBE 2019 Result
The exam conducting body has set a minimum cut off percentage which one need to obtain in order to be declared as “Qualified”. Check the schedule for a declaration of AIBE 13 Result 2019 from the table below.
|AIBE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AIBE 13 2019 exam date||23 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of AIBE 13 Result 2019||15 Mar 2019|
- Click here for AIBE 13 Rechecking Result 2019.
- Click Here to check AIBE 13 Result 2019
- Click Here to check AIBE 13 Result 2019 for Cochin center.
- Click here to check Result withheld AIBE-XIII List.
The result of all such candidates who have provisional enrolment number and new enrolment number after their enrolment in the State Bar Council shall remain withheld until they seek an order from the High Court.
Examinees of AIBE – XIII, who want to get their answer sheets rechecked are requested to follow the below instructions:
- Rechecking requests will be accepted from 15th March 2019 to till 31st March 2019 on payment of Rs. 200/- only.
- Candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule; which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Under no circumstances will the Xerox of answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
- Any Rechecking request with demand draft which has a date after 31st March 2019 would be rejected”.
Click here to download rechecking request form for All India Bar Examination-XIII.
How to Check AIBE 13 Result 2019?
The result for AIBE 2019 exam can be checked online mode only. To check it, simply follow the instructions as below.
- Click on the direct link from this page or visit the official website of AIBE
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link which says “Notification for AIBE XIII Result”.
- In the next screen, the applicants need to enter their Roll Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the login details.
- On submitting the login details, your Result is going to be available on the screen.
How to Check AIBE Result 2019 if Forgot Roll Number?
The result for AIBE 13 2019 is going to be available at the Candidate Login. If a candidate does not remember their Roll Number, can get it online by simply following the instructions as below:
- Visit the official website of AIBE or click on the link given above to get your Roll Number
- On the home page of the website, click on the link which says “Find Roll Number (AIBE – XIII)”
- In the next screen, the aspirants have to provide their registered email id or mobile number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the details.
- On submitting the login details, your Roll Number will be available on the screen.
Details mentioned in AIBE 2019 Result
The result for AIBE 13 2019 contains details of the candidate such as
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Roll number
- Result status of the candidate (Pass/ Fail)
What After AIBE Result 2019 is Declared?
The performance of the candidate is evaluated on the basis of marks obtained in the AIBE 2019 exam. Those candidates who perform well in the exam will be able to practice law and will also be provided the ‘certificate of Practice’.
AIBE 13 2019 Cut Off
The Bar Council of India has set a minimum cut off marks for AIBE exam. Those candidates who obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks are declared as “Qualified”. The minimum marks required to qualify AIBE 2019 is 40%. This means that a candidate should obtain 40 out of 100 marks.
Rechecking after AIBE 13 Result 2019
After the declaration of the Result, the option of rechecking will be provided to the candidates. Those candidates who will have doubts regarding their results and wants to get their papers rechecked will be able to apply for it. The facility for submitting the request for rechecking is available by online mode only.
Sample of Rechecking Form for AIBE…
Instructions for AIBE Result 2019 Re-checking:
- Rechecking requests will be accepted for a limited time only. The candidates must submit he rechecking form as per the schedule
- The candidates shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- only.
- The candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- The candidates will not get theXerox of answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
List of Candidates whose Set Code is Missing for AIBE XIII 2019
Candidates whose name is in the list as provided below, they will have to email the first page (front cover) of their question paper for verification to the BCI. In case such candidate fails to do so on before February 18, 2019, before 5:00 PM it would lead to rejection of their candidature. Furthermore, the candidates need to keep in mind that their result will also be withheld till Feb 20, 2019, in case their Name falls in this list. The candidates need to email their documents on [email protected].
If you have any queries about AIBE Result 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.