AIE Delhi Application Form 2020 – The last date to submit the AIE Delhi Application Form 2020 has been extended till August 11, 2020. As a result of this, form correction dates have also been revised. The form correction will be done during August 12-14, 2020. The candidates can fill the online application form to appear in the IPU CET for admission in the B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) online at ipu.ac.in and aie.ac.in. To fill the application form the students have to fill the form in the prescribed format and to submit the same they need to pay the required amount of fees in the online mode. Before applying online candidates need to check the eligibility criteria completely. For more details about AIE Delhi Application Form 2020 check this page below.
The application submission deadline has been extended up to August 11, 2020. Click here to apply.
The application form correction will be done during August 12-14, 2020. Scroll down to get the details.
AIE Delhi Application Form 2020
The candidates can check below the dates for filling the AIE Delhi Application Form 2020:
|Application form release date||03 Mar 2020|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms at AIE|
11 Aug 2020
|Application form correction|
12-14 Aug 2020
- Click here to apply online for AIE Delhi 2020 Application Form.
- Click here to make login for already registered candidates.
Official Website: ipu.ac.in
AIE Delhi 2020 Application Form Extended
Instruction to Candidates before filling the AIE Delhi 2020 Application Form
- All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the completed application form signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete application forms, the ones not signed by the candidate or signed by some one on behalf of the candidate will be rejected for furnishing of Incorrect Information
- If at any stage, it will be found that the candidate given the false information in the application form or produced false certificates, his / her admission (even if granted) will be cancelled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
How to apply for AIE Delhi 2020 Admission
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for AIE Delhi Admission 2020
Step 1: The candidates have to visit the official website of IPU as and when the application form is released for B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) courses. The webiste for application form fill up is ipu.ac.in
Step 2: The candidtaes can check the link to access the application form.
Step-3: Sign-up by filling-up Course Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID. After clicking SUBMIT button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing.
Step 4: The candidates need to also upload their scanned images of photo and signature in the online application form.
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature in jpg/jpeg format and relevant certificates pdf format as per the process given below:
i. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 10KB – 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 10 KB – 100KB in Jpg/jpeg format only.
Step 5: The last step is to make the payment. The payment is to be also made in the online mode using the available payment modes.
AIE Delhi 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for AIE Delhi Admission 2020 is Rs. 1200/-
Required Documents to fill the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form
Following documents must be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to ensure that they have to provide all the correct documents, in any case any discrepancy occur then their form get cancelled.
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under:-
- Certificate No 1 (for dependents of Army personnel serving / retired).
- Certificate No 2 (for dependents of Army personnel killed in action / died during service / disabled in action).
- Certificate No 3 (for dependents of Army Medical Corps / AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force / Navy Medical Establishment).
- Certificate No 4 (for dependent of serving MNS / APS / TA Personnel).
- Certificate No 5 (for adopted children of Army personnel at least 05 years prior to seeking admission)
- Certificate No 6 (for children of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of first marriage and the widow later re-married a civilian).
- Certificate No 7 (for step children of Army personnel who were born out of wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.