Candidates seeking admission AIE Delhi can download and fill their application from the official website or from here. Application has been issued for Combined Written Admission Test (CWAT) for admission to the B.Ed Courses 2018-20 of Army Institute of Education (AIE), Greater Noida. Candidates can check the complete details of application process from here.
AIE Delhi Admission 2018 Application Form
Candidates can download the application form for B.Ed course to admission in Army Institute of Education from the official webiste www.aie.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates must fill their application on or before the last date. Candidates can also download the application form for the same from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms at AIE||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms
with late fee of Rs. 100/- at AIE
|07 Apr 2018|
Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B. Ed. course before filling in their application form. Candidates who are not eligible will not be allowed for the admission.
Application Form: Click Here to download the AIE Delhi Admission 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: www.aie.ac.in.
Instruction to Candidates
- All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the completed application form signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete application forms, the ones not signed by the candidate or signed by some one on behalf of the candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision for condoning of the delay in the receipt of application forms on account of postal strikes / delays / lapse by courier services. It is, therefore, advised that candidates ensure appropriate time margin for the purpose.
- The application form can be downloaded from Institute website (www.aie.ac.in) however the cost of prospects will be sent through DD along with the downloaded application form. Application form without fees will not be accepted.
Furnishing of Incorrect Information
If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished false information in the application form or has produced false certificates, his / her admission (even if granted) will be cancelled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
How to apply
Documents to be Submitted along with the Application Form
Following documents will be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to ensure that they will annexed all the relevant ones with their application forms before sending it to Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida.
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under:-
- Certificate No 1 (for dependents of Army personnel serving / retired).
- Certificate No 2 (for dependents of Army personnel killed in action / died during service / disabled in action).
- Certificate No 3 (for dependents of Army Medical Corps / AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force / Navy Medical Establishment).
- Certificate No 4 (for dependent of serving MNS / APS / TA Personnel).
- Certificate No 5 (for adopted children of Army personnel at least 05 years prior to seeking admission)
- Certificate No 6 (for children of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of first marriage and the widow later re-married a civilian).
- Certificate No 7 (for step children of Army personnel who were born out of wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army).