|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Candidates seeking admission AIE Delhi can download and fill their application from the official website. Application is issued for Combined Written Admission Test (CWAT) for admission to the B.Ed Courses 2017-19 of Army Institute of Education (AIE), Greater Noida. Candidates can check the complete details of application process from here.
|Sale of prospectus||16 Jun 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms at AIE||15 Mar 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms with late fee of Rs. 100/- at AIE||30 Mar 2017|
AIE Delhi Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidates can download the application form for B.Ed course to admission in Army Institute of Education from the official webiste www.aie.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates must fill their application on or before the last date.Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B. Ed. course before filling in their application form. Candidates can also download the application form for the same from the direct link will be provided below.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Army Institute of Education can also obtain the Prospectus from the Office of Army Institute of Education, Plot M-1, Pocket P-5, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) 201306 on payment of Rs. 700/- through a crossed demand draft in favour of Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida, payable at Greater Noida.
The prospectus can also be obtained through registered post by sending the request along with a crossed demand draft for Rs. 750/- in favour of Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida, payable at Greater Noida. Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to verify their eligibility for admission to the course before filling in their application form. Application forms, duly completed in all respects, along with the relevant certificates / documents required for the purpose should reach the Principal, Army Institute of Education, Plot M-1, Pocket P-5, Sector CHI, Greater NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) 201 306 latest by 15 March 2017.
Instruction to Candidates
- All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the completed application form signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete application forms, the ones not signed by the candidate or signed by some one on behalf of the candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision for condoning of the delay in the receipt of application forms on account of postal strikes / delays / lapse by courier services. It is, therefore, advised that candidates ensure appropriate time margin for the purpose.
- The application form can be downloaded from Institute website (www.aie.ac.in) however the cost of prospects will be sent through DD along with the downloaded application form. Application form without fees will not be accepted.
Furnishing of Incorrect Information
If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished false information in the application form or has produced false certificates, his / her admission (even if granted) will be cancelled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
Documents to be Submitted along with the Application Form
Last year the Following documents was enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to ensure that they have annexed all the relevant ones with their application forms before sending it to Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under:-
- Certificate No 1 (for dependents of Army personnel serving / retired).
- Certificate No 2 (for dependents of Army personnel killed in action / died during service / disabled in action).
- Certificate No 3 (for dependents of Army Medical Corps / AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force / Navy Medical Establishment).
- Certificate No 4 (for dependent of serving MNS / APS / TA Personnel).
- Certificate No 5 (for adopted children of Army personnel at least 05 years prior to seeking admission)
- Certificate No 6 (for children of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of first marriage and the widow later re-married a civilian).
- Certificate No 7 (for step children of Army personnel who were born out of wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army).