AIE Delhi Admission 2021 – The Army Institute of Education is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). AIE Delhi has released the application form for admission to B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) course. Last date to submit the application form is July 15, 2021. The Institute offers B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) courses for which the admission is done on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (CET). The CET code is 122 for B.Ed and 159 for B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD). The candidates are then called for the counseling process at AIE and are offered admission. Check below the entire AIE Delhi Admission 2021 process explained in detail.
– Application Form has been started for AIE Delhi Admission 2021 for B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD). Click here to apply.
– Notification has been released for AIE Delhi Admission 2021 for B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD). Scroll down to check details.
AIE Delhi Admission 2021
Army Institute of Education offers a residential full time professional pre-service teacher education program of the duration of two academic years leading to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in CETs as conducted by IPU.
|Availability of Application Form||08 Jun 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||15 Jul 2021|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||to be announced|
|Issues of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Exam date||to be announced|
|Result date||to be announced|
|Counselling Date||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can get the admission form online at the website of IPU and AIE. The process of application is:
Step 1: Fill the application form online at IPU website.
Step 2: The candidates then need to fill the application form in the prescribed format.
Step 3: Next, the forms are to be submitted as per the mode that the candidate has selected.
Step 4: The last stage is to make the payment. The forms are not submitted unless the payment is successful.
Mode of payment: Online
Application fee: Rs. 1200/-
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Eligibility
Candidates with at least 50% (fifty percent) marks either in the Bachelor‘s Degree and/or in the Master‘s Degree in Science / Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor‘s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % (fifty five percent) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. The University shall follow NCTE guidelines/ regulations for the B.Ed. programmes for admissions and implementation.
Candidates with at least 50% (fifty percent) marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR Bachelor‘s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % (fifty five percent) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. The University shall follow Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) guidelines for the B.Ed. Spl. Education programmes for admissions and implementation.
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Test (CBT Mode) will be conducted for CET.
- The test paper will contain 100 objective-type questions in all for all CETs
- The Online Examination will be of 150 minutes
- Each multiple-choice question shall carry four marks.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answer. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The medium test shall be in English and Hindi.
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection process includes the below given stages:
Stage 1: Fill the application form and appear for IPU CET code 122 for B.Ed and 159 for B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD)
Stage 2: Next, Common Entrance Examinations (CET) will be held.
Stage 2: Next, the qualified candidates are called for counselling at AIE.
Stage 3: The final admission is based on fulfillment of the admission formalities
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Counselling
AIE Delhi updates the counselling dates for the students on the basis of their ranks in CET Merit list. On the day of counselling students are requested to bring along various documents like
- Matric Certificate and mark sheet
- Higher Secondary Certificate and mark sheet
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree Certificate and mark sheet of first, second and third year
- M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com Degree Certificate and mark sheet of previous and final year.
Also, a few original certificates viz. Medical Certificate, Character Certificate of the last attended Institute / University and Migration Certificate along with six passport size photographs. For further instructions regarding the mode of payment,etc students are requested to visit the official site on regular basis.
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Documents to be Submitted on Admission
The following certificates will be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission:-
- Self certified/attested copies of relevant degree and statement of marks of qualifying examination and other higher examination passed by the candidates.
- Character / Conduct Certificate issued by a Gazette Officer / Head of the Institution last attended, in original.
- Migration Certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed his / her last examination, in original.
- Medical Fitness Certificate. (Certificate No 8), if not submitted earlier, in original.
AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Seat Intake
The seats for the session 2021 is-
- For B.Ed – 100
- For B.Ed (Special)- 30
Official Website: aie.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.