AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form – The last date for submitting the AIEEA PG application form has been extended to May 08, 2019.There is no provision of filling and submitting the application forms in offline mode. Candidates will be first required to get done with the registration so that they are able to successfully generate the login credentials. The email address and the contact number provided at the time of registration would not be changed later, make sure you provide the correct, working and personal ones. Candidates will also be required to make the payment of the application fee, prior to the last date. To know more details on AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form, candidates can keep reading this article!
AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form
ICAR will only be accepting the applications in online mode. The AIEAA PG 2019 application forms are available over the official website under the Information bulletin section of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Candidates can keep a track of the AIEAA PG 2019 Application Forms related events, from below.
|AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|The Online Application Process started from||01 Apr 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Application|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee|
|Form Correction for AIEEA PG 2019 starts from|
|Last date for editing details in the AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form|
|Date of Examination||01 Jul 2019|
Apply Here: Click here to fill AIEEA PG Application Form 2019.
Notice for AIEEA PG 2019 Form Submission Date Extended
AIEEA PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for AIEAA PG 2019, a candidate needs to find out whether he or she is eligible for applying or not. ICAR makes it mandatory for every applicant to fulfill these eligibilities to apply and appear for AIEEA PG 2019. The detailed eligibility for AIEEA PG 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
How To Apply For AIEEA PG 2019?
Candidates can start applying over the official portal by following the instructions provided.
- Start by visiting the direct link of the official website provided below the table.
- Registration – Candidates will be next redirected to the signing up or registration page of AIEEA PG 2019 where he or she will be asked to fill up some of their details like name, contact number, email address, course opted for and other some related details.
- Login and Complete the Form – Candidates will be sent their login credentials( application number and password) to login to their portals, after successful registration. The application number and the password must be noted carefully. Fill up all the other personal, course-related and educational qualification related details, along with uploading the documents of specified measurements.
- Pay Off the Application Form Fee – Candidates need to make a payment of the application fee which was Rs. 800( for OBC(NCL) & UPS Categories) and Rs.400( for SC/ST/PC candidates), as per last years record.
- Print Application Forms – After having submitted the AIEEA PG 2019 application forms and paying off the specified amount of fee, a candidate needs to take ut a print out of his or her application forms for future purposes.
Note: The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2019 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
After having submitted the AIEEA PG 2019 Applications, note that the Council will not be entertaining any requests regarding the change of any of its details. So, make sure all the details provided by you are correct and true.
Candidates must have at least 3 copies of the online confirmation of the application forms, one copy of fee confirmation and at least 3 scanned copies of the photograph which was uploaded at the time of applying. Note that, the confirmation need not be sent to the authorities, these will be required for future correspondence.
AIEEA PG 2019 Admit Card
After a candidate has successfully submitted his or her AIEEA PG 2019 admit cards, he or she will be given the link to retrieve their admit cards for the exam. The AIEEA PG 2019 admit cards will not be individually sent via registered post. Your AIEAA PG 2019 admit card will have the name, exam roll number, course opted for, date of birth, photograph, gender, examination center address, state code of eligibility and category. The admit link will be made available over the application portal.
For more details about AIEEA PG 2019, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.