|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling will be conducted in online mode only. Based on the merit rank, candidates will be qualified/ considered for the counselling. The candidates who will be considered for consideration for admission to the Agricultural Universities, will be generally larger than the number of seats available. For participating in the online counselling, selected candidates will have to register on the official website of ICAR by making the payment of the required amount through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
At the time of counselling, candidates will be recommended for admission at the Agriculture University on the basis of merit and availability of seats. ICAR-PG Scholarship is also awarded to the candidates based on merit rank in the subject opted for admission, and availability of seat in the desired university. Check more details on AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling from the article below.
AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling
The dates for counselling have not yet been declared by ICAR but will be updated on this page as soon as it will be available.
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Tentative date for 1st Counselling||First week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 2nd Counselling||Third week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 3rd Counselling||Fourth week of July 2018|
Get here – The candidates can check the schedule for the counselling on the official website of ICAR, i.e. www.icar.org.in.
The candidates should appear/ participate for the online counselling as per the specified schedule. Selected candidates will have to register first on ICAR’s official website to be able to participate in counselling round. It is necessary to attend the counselling, as in the counselling, they will be able to select the preferred course and university. At the time of counselling, it will be mandatory to bring the specified documents, failing to do so, the candidates will not be allowed to participate for counselling.
AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling Procedure for Pg 2018 involves the following steps:
- Candidates need to register first on the official website of the ICAR.
- The registration fee to be paid by the candidate is Rs 500. The payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidate will be able to select the courses and university. Candidates can also add / modify / delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- Provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement will also be available.
- After making the choices, save it. If the candidate is satisfied by the choice of the course and university made, then lock it. If the choices are not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- The candidates will be intimated about the University and Course allotted through e-mail/SMS.
- After locking the choices, the candidates will be able to download their allotment letter in PDF format.
Admission to the University
- After downloading the allotment letter, the successful candidates will report to the allotted University.
- The University will check online details of provisional admission offer (from ICAR) downloadable by the candidates for verification.
- After verifying the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter online to the admitted candidates mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable.
- If admission is given, then final admission letter will be generated. If admission is denied, then a regret letter will be generated and if auto-up gradation is requested, then an auto- up gradation letter will be generated. All such letters will be available in pdf format.
Submission of Documents
All admitted candidates will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise admission may not be granted. The list of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of admission in the allotted university is as follows:
- High School/ Class 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth
- All Certificates and Mark sheets, grade reports in original, related to Class 10th, Class 12th onwards.
- Final year/ final semester result indicating final OGPA/CGPA or final percentage of marks where grade points are not awarded. Candidates will be required to produce Provisional/Degree certificate of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university.
- Category Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- e- Admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy. Whereas, in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.