AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling – ICAR conducts AIEEA PG counselling online at icarexam.net. The online process includes the filling of online choices, seat allotment result and then documents verification. Qualified candidates have to register online to fill online choices. Based on the choices of preferences and score in AIEEA PG 2021, candidates are allotted seats. Candidates have to appear at the allotted centre along with original documents for further process. Read the detailed information of AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling from the page below.
AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling
At the time of counseling, candidates are recommended for admission on the basis of merit and availability of seats. The candidates can check below the schedule for the AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling:
|AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Announcement of result by NTA||to be announced|
|Downloading of Rank Card/Rank Card + Counseling letter||to be announced|
|START of Candidate Registration, Display of Seat matrix and choice filling||to be announced|
|END of Registration and Choice filling||to be announced|
|1st Round Counselling||to be announced|
|2nd Round Counselling||to be announced|
|3rd Round Counselling||to be announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can register for the ICAR AIEEA 2021 PG Counselling as per schedule at icarexam.net
AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling Procedure for PG 2021 involves the following steps:
Registration for online Counseling
Candidates need to register first on the official website of the ICAR. To register, candidates need to enter their rank, date of birth and mobile number. After entering the details the Date of birth will work as the password for future logins.
- Candidate can select the courses and university. Candidates can also add/ modify/ delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- Provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement will also be available.
- After making the choices, save it. If the candidate is satisfied by the choice of the course and university made, then lock it. If the choices are not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- The candidates will be intimated about the University and Course allotted through e-mail/SMS.
- After locking the choices, the candidates will be able to download their allotment letter in PDF format.
- After downloading the allotment letter, the successful candidates will report to the allotted University.
- The University will check online details of provisional admission offer (from ICAR) downloadable by the candidates for verification.
- After verifying the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter online to the admitted candidates mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable.
Submission of Documents
All selected candidates have to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the University, otherwise, admission may not be granted. Candidates have to upload the original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs and also have to produce at the time of admission in the allotted university.
AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling Registration
Candidates who have qualified the exam have to register for the counselling. Check the steps to apply for the counselling process as given below:
1st step: Click on the direct link given on this page and a login page will appear on your screen.
2nd step: After that, enter your ICAR AIEEA PG rank, date of birth and mobile number to login. Your date of birth is the password for the counselling process.
3rd step: Next, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP to access the form
4th step: After that, fill the application with all the details required to fill and proceed to fill the choices.
5th step: On the next page, there are 7 choices for university and candidates have to give the choices in the order of their preferences and submit the choices and upload the documents as given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- ICAR AIEEA (PG & Ph.D) rank card
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate
- Chattisgarh Domicile
- Industries Sponsored Certificate
|Documents||less than 500 kb||JPG / PDF|
6th step – Submit the choices and documents uploaded and take out the printout of the application form.
AIEEA PG 2021 Seat Allotment
After the submission of choices, first allotment of seat result is announced candidates can check the list of the candidates allotted seats online on the official website. Check the procedure of the allotment rounds from below:
First seat allotment – Check the first allotment result, the seats will be allotted on the basis of the marks and availability of seats. Click on the seat confirmation link to and download the counselling allotment letter. Based on the dates mentioned on the letter, candidates have to appear for the counselling processv along with the documents required.
Second allotment – Candidates who are not allotted seats in the first round or wants to update their seat or haven’t applied for the first round can apply for the second round. Registered candidates can log in with id and password whereas new candidates have to registered themselves and have to fill the choices. After the second allotment, candidates who will get seat have to appear for the counselling process.
Spot round – After first and second round, candidates who are not selected can apply for spot round counselling. Based on scores candidates will be allotted seats.
AIEEA PG 2021 Documents Verification
After the allotment of the seat, candidates have to appear for the counselling process. Candidates have to report the campus as per the date and time mentioned on the confirmation letter along with the original and copies of the documents. Check the documents required for verification as listed below:
- High School/ Class 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth
- Class 12th certificate.
- Provisional/Degree certificate of qualifying graduate examination.
- Category Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- e- Admit Card
- Hard copy of Online application Form
- Confirmation Letter issued by the ICAR
- Three recent passport size colour photographs with name and date.
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy.
- In case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) co-ordinates agricultural education and research in India. It was established in 1929 by the Government of India. It is the largest network of agricultural education in the world. The Union minister of agriculture is the president of ICAR. Recently it has 4 deemed university, 65 ICAR institutions, 14 National Research centres and 6 national Bureaux.
For getting more details about AIEEA PG 2021 Counselling – Download Last Year’s Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.