AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling will be conducted in online mode only. Based on the merit rank, candidates will be qualified/ considered for the counseling. The candidates who will be considered for consideration for admission to the Agricultural Universities will be generally larger than the number of seats available. For participating in the online counseling, selected candidates will have to register on the official website of ICAR by making the payment of the required amount through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Check more details on AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling from the article below.
AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling
At the time of counseling, candidates will be recommended for admission at the Agriculture University on the basis of merit and availability of seats. ICAR-PG Scholarship is also awarded to the candidates based on merit rank in the subject opted for admission and availability of seat in the desired university. The dates for counseling have not yet been declared by ICAR but will be updated on this page as soon as it will be available.
|Declaration of Result||19 Sep 2018|
|Registration and Choice Filling||21 to 24 Sep 2018|
|1st Round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||26 Sep 2018|
|1st Round Reporting at university, document verification, fee submission and issue of admission letter||27 Sep to 01 Oct 2018|
|2nd Round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||04 Oct 2018|
|2nd Round Reporting at university, document verification, fee submission and issue of admission letter||05 to 09 Oct 2018|
|3rd Counselling Result||to be announced!|
|3rd Round Reporting||to be announced!|
Choice filling: Click here to fill the choices for AIEEA PG 2018
- Check here AIEEA PG cutoff w.r.t. Second round allotment.
- Click here to check the AIEEA PG cutoff w.r.t. first round allotment.
- To download Allotment Letter (PG), click on Applicant Login
The candidates should appear/ participate in the online counseling as per the specified schedule. Selected candidates will have to register first on ICAR’s official website to be able to participate in counseling round. It is necessary to attend the counseling, as in the counseling, they will be able to select the preferred course and university. At the time of counseling, it will be mandatory to bring the specified documents, failing to do so, the candidates will not be allowed to participate in counseling.
AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counseling Procedure for PG 2018 involves the following steps:
Registration for online Counseling
- Candidates need to register first on the official website of the ICAR.
- The registration fee to be paid by the candidate is Rs 2000. The payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidate can select the courses and university. Candidates can also add/ modify/ delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- Provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement will also be available.
- After making the choices, save it. If the candidate is satisfied by the choice of the course and university made, then lock it. If the choices are not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- The candidates will be intimated about the University and Course allotted through e-mail/SMS.
- After locking the choices, the candidates will be able to download their allotment letter in PDF format.
Admission to the University
- After downloading the allotment letter, the successful candidates will report to the allotted University.
- The University will check online details of provisional admission offer (from ICAR) downloadable by the candidates for verification.
- After verifying the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter online to the admitted candidates mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable.
- If admission is given, then final admission letter will be generated. If admission is denied, then a regret letter will be generated and if auto-up gradation is requested, then an auto- up gradation letter will be generated. All such letters will be available in pdf format.
Submission of Documents
All admitted candidates will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise, admission may not be granted. The list of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of admission in the allotted university is as follows:
- High School/ Class 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth
- All Certificates and Mark sheets, grade reports in original, related to Class 10th, Class 12th onwards.
- Final year/ final semester result indicating final OGPA/CGPA or final percentage of marks where grade points are not awarded. Candidates will be required to produce Provisional/Degree certificate of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university.
- Category Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- e- Admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy. Whereas, in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.