AIEEA PG 2020 Seats & Reservations – The details of the availability of seats is made available at thetime of the counselling of AIEEA PG 2020. The AIEEA PG 2020 exam is being held by NTA, however, the counselling is done by ICAR itself and not NTA. The counselling process and the Seat Matrix is made available at icarexam.net. The admission is conducted to fill 25% seats (100% seats of ICAR deemed universities & Dr. RP CAU Pusa) in master degree programmes of agricultural universities.
AIEEA PG 2020 Seats and Reservation
Qhile taling about the reservation of the seats, then ICAR also provides reservation to the candidates from Remote and Underprivileged status/ UTs namely Andaman and the Nicobar Islands, Goa, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura. Along with these, there is reservation of seats for SC, ST, PC, OBC (NCL) and UPS.
AIEEA PG Seat Details 2020
The candidates can check the seats details for all themciurses once the counsellong fr the 2020 seassion starts. Till then the candidates can ceck below the seats details from the previous years to get an idea.
AIEEA PG 2019 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check below the avilability of seats for varius courses and categories from the 2019 session:
- For the seat matrix of other courses and colleges – Click here
AIEEA PG 2017 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check the seta matrix for the year 2017 below:
AIEEA PG 2020 Reservation of Seats
- The is reservation of seats for AIEEA PG 2020 as well as ICAR PG scholarship for various categories is as follows:
|OBC (NCL)||As per latest Government of India directives|
|Remote and Underprivileged States/UT (UPS)||2%|
- The reservation for candidates belonging to Central OBC (NCL) category would be available at BHU, Viswa Bharati, AMU, SASARD Nagaland University, CAUs, CIFE, IARI, IVRI and NDRI universities.
- Candidates who will be claiming reservation under the above-mentioned categories will have to produce the caste certificates to claim the reservation.
- There is no reservation for ICAR PG Scholarship for the candidates of OBC(NCL) and UPS category. They would rather be entitled to ICAR PG Scholarship based on overall merit.
- The reservation of seats among SC/ST categories is interchangeable i.e., if a sufficient number of candidates are not available to fill up the seats as well as ICAR-JRF (PGS) reserved for ST candidates, these can be filled up from suitable SC candidates and vice-versa in a given subject as per merit-rank in the examination.
AIEAA PG 2020 Allocation Of the Seats
The candidates can check below the allocation process of the seats for the AIEEA PG 2020 admission:
- The candidates will have to qualify the entrance examination.
- Based on their merit rank, they will be declared qualified for counseling.
- Register for the counseling by making payment of Rs. 2000 through Demand draft
- Choose the course and university as per the merit rank obtained by the candidate.
- The seats will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their merit in the entrance examinations and availability of seats for their preferred choice.
- ICAR PG 2020 Scholarship, will be awarded to 475 candidates based on merit in this examination as per their overall merit-rank and seat availability in different disciplines.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.