|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
23rd All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA PG 2018) is conducted for admission to fill 25% seats (100% seats of ICAR deemed universities & Dr. RP CAU Pusa) in master degree programmes of agricultural universities. The ICAR seats will be available for admission through the AIEEA PG 2018 examination in Master degree in different disciplines at accredited Agricultural Universities for the academic session 2018–19. The exact seat details will only be known at the time of counselling. Check more details on the AIEEA PG 2018 seats and reservation from the article below.
AIEEA PG 2018 Seats and Reservation
The All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA PG 2018) will be conducted by ICAR to fill 25% seats. ICAR also provides reservation to the candidates from Remote and Underprivileged status/ UTs namely Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Goa, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura. Along with these, there will be reservation of seats for SC, ST, PC, OBC (NCL) and UPS.
AIEEA PG Seat Details
The exact details will only be announced at the time of counselling. Till then candidates may refer to the last year seat details which are given below:
Reservation of Seats
- The will be reservation of seats for AIEEA PG 2018 as well as ICAR PG scholarship for various categories is as follows:
|OBC (NCL)||As per latest Government of India directives|
|Remote and Underprivileged States/UT (UPS)||2%|
- The reservation for candidates belonging to Central OBC (NCL) category would be available at BHU, Viswa Bharati, AMU, SASARD Nagaland University, CAUs, CIFE, IARI, IVRI and NDRI universities.
- Candidates who will be claiming reservation under the above mentioned categories will have to produce the caste certificates to claim the reservation.
- There is no reservation of ICAR PG Scholarship for the candidates of OBC(NCL) and UPS category. They would rather be entitled for ICAR PG Scholarship based on overall merit.
- The reservation of seats among SC/ST categories is interchangeable i.e., if sufficient number of candidates are not available to fill up the seats as well as ICAR-JRF (PGS) reserved for ST candidates, these can be filled up from suitable SC candidates and vice-versa in a given subject as per merit-rank in examination.
How the seats will be allocated?
- The candidates will have to qualify the entrance examination.
- Based on their merit rank, they will be declared qualified for counselling.
- Register for the counselling by making payment of Rs. 2000 through Demand draft
- Choose the course and university as per the merit rank obtained by the candidate.
- The seats will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their merit in the entrance examinations and availability of seats for their prefered choice.
- ICAR PG 2018 Scholarship, will be awarded to 475 candidates based on merit in this examination as per their overall merit-rank and seat availability in different disciplines.