AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form correction has been re-started by All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is made available to the candidates in online mode. Applicants willing to correct the Application Form should login through Application No and Password. Candidates should fill all the details correct in the form as per their knowledge. Candidates who will submited the AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form till the last date along with the application fees was issued admit card for the examination. Applicants should note that they are not required to send the Application form at the ICAR. Application Form sent in any other form will be summarily rejected/canceled. To know all the details related to AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form refer to this page.
AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents handy which are required to be attached with the application form. Candidates should note that application form will only be accepted in online mode. If a candidate sends a form in any other format or through any other medium then the candidature will be rejected. Applicants can check the tentative dates of AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Application Process begins||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form|
|Last date to pay Application Fee|
|Online Correction of Application Form||13 – 20 May 2019|
|AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 exam date||01 Jul 2019|
|Online Correction of Form reopens||03 to 05 Jul 2019|
Correction: Click here to check the application form correction for AICE- JRF/SRF PGS 2019
Official Website: www.icar.org.in.
Notice for Correction Facility
After filling the application form candidates should submit the same as otherwise it will be considered incomplete. Candidates will have to submit the application form along with the application fee mentioned below. Application Fee Payable by the Candidates of Various Categories is as follows:
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General, OBC (NCL) & UPS||Rs. 1700|
|SC, ST, and PC||Rs. 850|
Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) in SBI Bank or ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank.
- Cash Deposit through e-challan at SBI/Syndicate Bank Branches only
Documents to keep Ready For AIEEA SRF PGS 2019
Candidates are advised that they should keep the documents listed below handy before filling the application form to avoid the end minute hassle.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Steps To Fill AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form
To fill the AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Application Form click, candidates can follow the below-listed steps after the application forms are released.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link to fill the application form provided on this page.
- Now, fill the necessary details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Upload the required documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression after filling up the details.
- Now, Pay the Application Fees via online mode.
- On completing the above process applicants will have to send the hard copy of online application and proof of fee payment to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the following documents listed below.
- Computer generated the confirmation of AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 online application.
- Three identical copies of latest passport size colored photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of payment of application fee (As a proof)
- Post-office receipt as postal dispatch proof of application.
Note: The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2019 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will fill and submit the application form on time along with the application fees will be issued the Hall Ticket. It will be made available for the candidates in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website. The exact date of the examination and address of exam center will be mentioned on the admit card of AIEEA SRF PGS 2019. It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates should check that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct. If in case of any discrepancy candidates should contact the conducting body for immediate assistance.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.