AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result has been declared by All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) after the completion of the entrance exam successfully. It has been published on the official website of ICAR. The direct link to check the result is also given on this page. Candidates have to use their login details like registration number, password etc. to check the AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result. Selection of the candidates is based on the merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
Candidates whose name in the merit list are eligible for counseling round and further admission process. Candidates will be required to pay the counseling fee to participate in the counseling round with the required documents. After that candidates will proceed to select the course of their interest and institution. To know all the information regarding AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result Refer this page.
AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result
Candidates who have been eagerly waiting for the results can check the AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result by visiting the ICAR Website. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of merit, choices filled by the candidate and also the availability of seats. Till the time, applicants can check thedates of result and counseling process from the table below.
|AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 exam date||01 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||17 Jul 2019|
|Choice filling||1st week of Jul 2019|
|1st Counselling Result||1st week of Jul 2019|
|1st Round Reporting||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|2nd Counselling Result||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|2nd Round Reporting||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|3rd Counseling Result||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|3rd Round Reporting||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|4th Round Reporting (If needed)||—|
- Click here to check the AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 revised rank category.
- Click here to check the result of AIEEA SRF PGS 2019.
Official Website: www.icar.org.in.
Steps To Check AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result
After the result declaration, applicants can follow the listed below steps to check the result of AIEEA SRF PGS 2019.
- Candidates can visit the ICAR website or can also click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Navigate to the relevant link “AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result”.
- Enter the required details like registration number and password.
- Candidates will be redirected to the result page and result will appear on the screen. Download or take a print out and keep it with you for future purpose.
Selection Procedure For AIEEA SRF PGS 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit rank after that only they will be able to register for online counseling. Applicants who do not qualify the exam will not be eligible for counseling and further admission process. Candidates will be called for counseling on the merit rank in the Sub-subject opted for admission and availability of seats in that particular subject in the concerned institute.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates will be required to achieve at least 50% marks for General and UPS categories and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC categories will have to obtain atleast 40% marks to be eligible for the further rounds of admission.
There will be online counseling only. The candidates declared eligible for counseling for the consideration of admission to the Agricultural Universities would be generally larger than the number of seats available, provided they have achieved the minimum prescribed marks to be decided by Competent Authority (DDG, Agricultural Education) to get the sufficient number of candidates for counseling and filling the seats. For OBC, it will be as per Supreme Court directives in this regard. The candidates shall register for online counseling as per counseling instructions given on the ICAR website (www.icar.org.in). Candidate shall forfeit the claim for admission if they do not register for counseling within specified date and time. Candidates who have not been declared eligible for counseling, shall not be considered for admission on ICAR quota seats in any AU at any stage. The admission and fellowship would be granted only when the candidate seeks admission through counselling conducted by ICAR.
Documents To Be Carried For Counseling
Shortlisted candidates should bring the required documents on the day of counseling. Candidates have to carry the original as well as photocopies of self-attested listed below documents.
- High School/Class 10th certificate (As the date of birth proof)
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- Admit card, hard copy of Online Application Form, counseling letter and provisional allotment letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three latest passport size colored photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or candidates belonging to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Id card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates
- Sponsorship Certificate/Declaration by Employer of the Candidate (in-service candidates only).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.