AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form – The last date for submitting the AIEEA UG application form has been extended to May 08, 2019. Those who have not yet registered can apply online at ntaicar.nic.in. The application form for AIEEA UG 2019 is released by National Testing Agency (NTA). Class 12th passed candidates can apply for this national level exam. The application process is to be completed by online mode only. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 01, 2019. Read more about ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form from this page.
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form
As per the unofficial sources, every year approx. 02 lakh candidates apply for the entrance exam. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of AIEEA UG Online Application Form 2019||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date to fill AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee|
|AIEEA UG 2019 Form Correction starts from|
|Last date to edit details in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form|
|AIEEA UG 2019 exam date||01 Jul 2019|
Apply Now: Click Here to fill AIEEA UG Application Form 2019.
Notice for AIEEA UG 2019 Form Submission Date Extended
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Fee
The students need to pay a certain amount to submit the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form. The amount to be paid for submitting the form is provided below.
|General / OBC (NCL) & UPS categories||Rs. 700|
|SC / ST & PC Category||Rs. 350|
Mode of submission: Candidates can pay the application fee by either of the following ways:
- Online Mode – Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking in SBI Bank or ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank
- Offline Mode – Cash Deposit through e-challan at SBI/Syndicate Bank Branches only.
Documents Required for AIEEA UG 2019 Registration
Before filling up the AIEEA UG 2019 Application form, the candidates must have scanned images of following given things:
- The photograph should be clear, colored and recently taken with name and date printed on it.
- Thumb Impression (left / right hand)
- Father’s / Mother’s / Guardian’s Signature
- Declaration in his / her handwriting: I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the examination as contained in the Information Bulletin, which I have duly studied and understood thoroughly.
Image Specification for AIEEA UG Application Form 2019
Candidates need to keep certain important points in mind while uploading their photograph in the application form of AIEEA UG 2019. The points for the same are given below:
- The photograph should be coloured with the name of the candidate and date on which the photograph has been taken printed on it.
- It should be without goggles or cap.
- Candidates can upload the photographs with spectacles.
- Any unclear photograph of the candidates can result in the rejection of application form.
- Candidates must keep 3 extra identical photographs same as they will upload in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form so that it could be used at the time of entrance examination and at the time of admission.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 200 kb|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||4 kb to 30 kb|
|Thumb Impression||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb|
Note: The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2019 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
How to Fill the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants can apply for AIEEA UG 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for applying online.
- Next, click on the “Apply” button and then in the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully. Tick on the declaration box and then click on the “Click Here to proceed” button.
- Then, the aspirants need to fill in the following details in the AIEEA UG 2019 Registration Form.
- Name – Enter your name as per Class 10th/ Matriculation certificate.
- Father’s Name – Enter your Father’s Name exactly as entered in High School/ 10th
- Mother’s Name – Enter your Mother’s Name exactly as entered in High School/ 10th
- Identity Type – Select a valid ID proof from the drop-down menu
- Date of Birth – As per the Class 10th certificate
- Gender – Select your appropriate gender
- Address – Write down your complete address.
- City / Town / Village – Enter the name of the city/ town/ village in which you reside
- State – Select your relevant state from the drop-down list
- District – Choose your district from the various options
- Pin Code – Enter your Pin code number in the relevant field
- Mobile Number – Enter your Own /Parent’s Mobile No.
- Email Address – Enter your Own /Parent’s Email ID
- Password – Here you will have to create your own password. It should be 8 to 13 character long. Must have at least one Upper case and one lower case alphabet. Should have one numeric value and special characters [email protected]#
- Security Question – For the security of your Login Account, you will have to choose a security question and give an answer only you know.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the details.
- On submitting the details, in the next screen, the candidates will get an option to preview their details in the registration form.
- If a candidate wants to edit detail(s) in the registration form, then you need to the “Edit Application Form” button or else click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Once the final submission of registration form is done, the candidates will receive their Application Number. It is advised that you should note the Application Number for future login.
- To proceed to the next step, click on the “Complete Application Form” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in AIEEA UG Application Form
The aspirants have to fill in the following details in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form:
- Domicile – Select your domicile category from the drop-down list
- Category – Select your appropriate category from the drop-down menu
- Person with Disability (PwD) – Select Yes/ No if you belong to PwD category
- Place of Residence – Select in between City / Town / Village
- Nationality – Select Indian
- Type of Institute – Select in between Private / Government
- Major Subject Group Studied at 12th Standard
- Subject to be attempted in exam
- Choice of Exam City (give at least 04)
Academic Qualification – In this section, you have to fill your Class 10th/ 12th/ its equivalent exam details
- Pass status
- Course/Stream Name
- Name of the University/Board
- Year of Passing/appearing
- Result Mode
- Roll Number
- Institute Name & Address
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- The next step for the candidate is to upload scanned images of their passport size photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format and specification.
- To upload an image, click on the “Choose File” button. Then select the relevant image which you want to upload in the form.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Upload” button and proceed to the next step which is payment of the application fee.
Step 4: Payment of Registration Fee
- Once the images are uploaded, the candidates can then proceed to pay the Application Fee.
- Choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary information and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Confirmation page
On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates should download and take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form Correction
National Testing Agency will provide the facility for the candidates to edit detail(s) in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form. The AIEEA 2019 Form Correction facility is going to be provided online at the Candidate Login. The aspirants will be able to edit the details and can also edit the images uploaded by them in the Application Form. The window for AIEAA UG Application Form Correction is going to be available for a limited time period only. The aspirants shall be able to edit only few details in the AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form.
Details which can be Edited in AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
NTA issues the admit card for AIEEA UG 2019 to only those candidates who successfully register for the entrance exam. The aspirants will be able to download their AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card on June 05, 2019. No hard copy of the AIEEA UG Admit Card 2019 will be sent to the candidate individually by post/ courier. To download it, the aspirants need to log in to their account using the Application Number and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the hard copy of the AIEEA UG Admit Card on the day of the test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.