|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the overall merit rank. As per their choice and availability of seat at that merit-rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree programme at an Agricultural University through a process of online counseling. Selected candidates need to appear/ participate in the counselling as per the schedule. At the time of counselling, the candidate can choose the choice of degree programme for admission.
The counselling for AIEEA UG 2018 shall be conducted in three rounds. Candidates need to produce all the necessary documents in proof of age, educational qualification, category etc at the time of counselling. Know more about AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling from the article below.
AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling
The dates for counselling have not yet declared by the ICAR authorities. However, as soon as the official notification will be released, the same will be updated on this page as well.
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Tentative date for 1st Counselling||First week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 2nd Counselling||Third week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 3rd Counselling||Fourth week of July 2018|
The counselling for AIEEA UG 2018 will be conducted in online mode only. It will be necessary for the selected candidates to register for counselling with in specified date and time. The admission to the desired university and course will be on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and availability of seats at the candidate’s merit rank at the time of counselling.
All the information about declaration of result, counselling schedule,etc can be checked at the official website of ICAR at www.icar.org.in.
AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates have to obtain a minimum percentage to clear the entrance examination. Last year, the minimum percentage for different categories were as follows:
- For General & UPS categories – 50%
- For SC/ST/PC categories – 40%
The AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling Process involves the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- The selected candidates can appear/ participate in counselling by registering on the official website of the University.
- For registration, candidates need to make payment of Rs. 2000 through online payment gateway of ICAR by using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Only the registered candidate will be able to log on to online counseling page.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
- Candidates will be able to fill the choice of their course and university at the time of counselling
- The choices once made, have to be saved and locked by the candidate.
- On the basis of the choices filled by the candidate, they will be allotted seat to the desired university.
- After the seat allotment process is completed, a provisional allotment letter will be available on the official portal of ICAR. the allotment letter will be in pdf format and will consist of the schedule for reporting to the allotted institute.
Step3: Submitting the Documents
- The candidates have to report to the allotted institute as per the schedule given in the allotment letter.
- Candidates need to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies of each at the time of admission in the allotted university:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original related to Class 10 and 12.
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority,
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital.
- Birth certificate/ Class 10 marksheet
- e- Admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Domicile Certificate
- Three recent passport size color photographs with name and date same as the one uploaded on the online Application Form.
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy. Whereas, in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- After the university will check the original documents of the candidates, it will issue the final admission letter online to the admitted candidates mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable.