23rd All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA UG 2018) is conducted for admission fill 15% seats (100% seats at NDRI Karnal, RLB CAU Jhansi and Dr.RP CAU Pusa) in Bachelor degree programmes. The candidates will be admitted to the Bachelor Degree Program in the field of Agriculture through ICAR AIEEA UG 2018. As per last year, not more than 40% candidates from any one state shall be admitted in any agricultural university/subject. Only those candidates who will be declared qualified for the counselling round will be considered for allocation of subject and the Agricultural University. There is no direct admission in any Bachelor degree programme in ICAR without qualifying in this examination. The seat matrix of AIEEA UG 2018 has been given below on the page as per last year. Candidates can check the same from the page below.
AIEEA UG 2018 Seat And Reservation
The candidates will be granted admission to 10 Bachelor’s degree programs in the subjects of Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Forestry, Community Science(erstwhile Home Science), Sericulture, Biotechnology, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology. From the Academic Session 2017-18, Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation subject was dropped for Admission to UG degree programme through AIEEA UG.
Filling of 15% seats in UG programmes in Agricultural Universities through ICARs Entrance Examination may not be allowed for non-accredited colleges. The same rule will be executed for admission in the academic year 2018-19 too.
The seat details for the AIEEA UG 2018 have not yet been announced. However, candidates may refer to last year details. The same will be updated on this page as soon as s the information will be released.
- ICAR reserves the seats to some extent for various categories. However, these categories candidates will have to appear for the entrance examination and qualify it, in order to avail the benefit.
- The details for the reservation of seats for various categories is given below:
|OBC (NCL)||As per the directives of Govt. of India|
|Remote and UnderPrivileged States/ UTs||2%|
- Candidates claiming reservation in the above mentioned categories will have to produce the certificate or documents in proof of their category.
- For SC/ST candidates, they will have to produce the original SC/ST certificate in prescribed form for verification at the time of admission in allotted university through online counseling.
- The candidate applying for admission under the PH category should submit a copy of the certificate about being handicapped from a Govt. Hospital/Medical Board at the time of admission in the allotted university.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC (NCL) category, reservation will be only at NDRI, Karnal; Nagaland University SASARD, Medziphema; BHU; ViswaBharati (PSB); CAUs.
- The candidates claiming reservation under UPS will have to produce domicile certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of admission. There will not be any State quota within this quota.
- The remote and UnderPrivileged States/ UTs namely are :
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu