The Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology has released the AIHMCT 2019 Application Form for the candidates who want to pursue a Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management (BHM). The aspirants can download the AIHMCT Application Form 2019 through online mode only at aihmctbangalore.com. In the application form, the aspirants need to enter their relevant information and paste their recent passport size photograph. It is advised to the aspirants to check the eligibility criteria for appearing in the entrance exam and taking admission in the relevant course before they proceed to apply for it.
One point to be noted is that after the final submission of the AIHMCT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants may not get the ability to edit details in the form. Hence, it is advised to enter correct information and verify the same before finally submitting it. Check complete details on AIHMCT 2019 Application Form from this page.
AIHMCT 2019 Application Form
Before applying, make sure that you fulfill all the eligibility requirements. If you fail to comply with all the requirements, then your candidature will be canceled. The registration dates for AIHMCT 2019 have been announced. However, till the time, the candidates can check the expected schedule for AIHMCT Application form as given in the table below.
|AIHMCT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit Application Form||30 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fees)||25 Apr 2019|
Application Form: Click here to download the AIHMCT 2019 BHM Application Form.
Official Website: aihmctbangalore.com
Note: The Admit card and attendance card should be completed and submitted along with the application form.
AIHMCT 2019 Application Fee
To submit the AIHMCT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay a requisite amount of application fee. The form submission should be done before the last date or else late fee charges will be implied. The aspirants shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/-. Those who will submit the AIHMCT Application after the deadline shall have to pay late fee Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee shall be payable through Demand Draft (DD).
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- The candidates who have not passed the Qualifying Exam and come under the Appearing Category should submit their scorecard within a week of result announcement. The same can also be submitted in person.
- In order to avoid any delay due to courier services, it is advised to send the application form along with the documents on time.
- The Roll number, Application Number, Attendance Card Number and Admit Card number will be printed on the candidate’s Application Form only.
How to fill in details in AIHMCT 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants who wish to apply for AIHMCT 2019, must follow the instructions as given below to successfully submit the form:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as and when the application form is available.
- Download the application form and take its print out.
- After taking its print out, proceed to fill in details in the application form. The details to be filled in are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- No, rank and name of the mother/ father
- Date of birth
- Year of passing the qualifying examination (10th, 11th and 10+2)
- Choice of examination center
- Marks obtained in Class 10th and 12th
- Your full address
- After filling in all the necessary information, the aspirants need to paste their passport size photograph. The photo to be pasted on the Application Form should be attested by Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the School.
- Verify that the details written by you in the form are correct,
- Lastly, submit the AIHMCT 2019 Application Form along with the DD and other relevant documents through Registered Post.
The sample of AIHMCT Application Form is as follows…
Documents To Be Submitted Along with AIHMCT 2019 Application Form
Along with the Application Form, candidates are required to submit the attested copies of below-mentioned documents and certificates. You do not have to send the original documents. The documents that you need to submit are:
- Admit card of AIHMCT with self-addressed envelope stamp for Registered Post
- Attendance Card
- Matric/ SSLC Marksheet
- Eligibility Certificate that is attached with the application form
- Statement of Grade for Class 11th and 12th
- Acknowledgment Card
Reason(s) for Rejection of AIHMCT 2019 Application Form
The exam conducting body can reject the application form of the candidates if –
- The form submitted by the candidate is incomplete
- Improperly filled in and signed by the candidate
- Relevant documents not submitted along with the form
- Not received in by the Institute on or before the specified schedule
If you have any question about the AIHMCT 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.