|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AIHMCT Admission Application Form 2017 is now available for download. Candidates who wish to get admission in the BHM course in Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. You can submit the filled in application form of AIHMCT admission 2017.
|Last date to submit AIHMCT 2017 application form without late fee||12 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit AIHMCT 2017 application form with late fee|
Application form of AIHM&CT Bengaluru Admission 2017
Prospectus cum application form can be obtained by paying Rs 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) which includes postal charges (non refundable) by demand draft in favour of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM & CT)”, payable at Bangalore. The prospectus cum application form can also be downloaded from the college website www.aihmctbangalore.com or by hand from the College/Command HQs (AWES)/Army HQ (AWES) through demand draft only.
Application form duly filled in by the candidates should be submitted to the following address.
Principal, AIHM & CT, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560 077.
The last date for receipt of completed application form is 12 April 2017 and with a late fee of Rs.200/- is 25 April 2017. Candidate should ensure their eligibility for the course before filling in their application forms.
Application form for admission will be rejected if
- Improperly filled in and not signed by the candidate seeking admission.
- Not accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claims made in the application.
- Not received in the Institute office on or before the last date specified. Delays/lapses due to postal or courier services will not be accepted.
The application form should be filled in by the candidate alongwith the list of documents attached. Any documents other than those attached to the original application form will not be accepted after the last date prescribed for submission of application.
To avoid errors, the Application No, the Roll No, the Admit Card No and the Attendance Card No will be the same as printed on the Application form. No separate Roll No. will be allotted to the candidate.
The admission will be forfeited if the information provided by the candidate is found to be false and the fees paid will not be refunded.
Certificates required to be submitted along with the application form by all candidates
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of Age as per Std X/XII or Equivalent Mark Sheet/TC.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority for admission.
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage vide para-9 above.
- Willingness Certificate
- Copies of marks card and passing certificate of the qualifying examination. In case the candidate is appearing for the qualifying examination, the marks card should be forwarded within 7 days of the announcement of result by registered post to AIHM & CT, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore-560 077 or in person.
(The name of the candidate on the certificates must be exactly written as it appears on the 10 + 2 examination passing certificate/ marks card. Application form must be accompanied by attested copies of the documents. Original certificates should not be sent with the application form, but should be brought by hand at the time of admission.)