AIHMCT 2018 Application Form: The Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Written Admission Test has been announced by the AIHMCT. AIHMCT 2018 Application Form is now available for the candidates so that they can apply for their desired BHM programme. A candidate more than 22 years of age as on 01 July 2018 who is a child of an individual serving as an army personnel, ex-army personnel or is a child of a war widow of the army personnel would be considered eligible for the admission. Along with that, candidate must have passed 12th class with English as a major subject.
Candidates are informed that they should keep their academic details close in order to fill the entries correctly. You should check the spellings and fill the basic details, educational details, correspondence details carefully. As you also understand that the form will be submitted in offline mode, it would be impossible to make corrections later on. There are very less chances that the institute reserves such provision.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Application Form
The AIHMCT 2018 prospectus cum application form is now available for download from the official website at www.aihmctbangalore.com or by hand from the college/ command HQ (AWES)/ Army HQ (AWES).
|Last date to submit the application form without late fees||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||10 Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to download AIHMCT Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.aihmctbangalore.com.
Prospectus cum Application form can be obtained by paying Rs. 1000/- which includes postal charges by demand draft in favour of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM & CT)“, payable at Bangalore.
Application form submission
Application Form duly filled in by the candidates should be submitted to the Principal, AIHM & CT, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077. Candidayes must ensure their eligibility for the course before filling in their Applications Forms.
Documents required to be submitted along with the application form
- AIHMCT Admit Card and Attendance Card
- Age Proof as per class 10th/ 12th Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination
- Category certificates
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage
- Willingness Certificate.
- Copies of marks card and passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
On what account a form can be rejected?
- Improperly filled in and signed by the candidate seeking admission.
- Not accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claims made in the application.
- Not received in by the Institute’s office on or before the last date specified. Delays/ lapses due to postal or courier services will not be accepted.