AIHMCT 2020 Result – AIHMCT 2020 Waitlisted Candidate List has been released. Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT) has declared the result of the online admission test on August 25, 2020. The candidates can check AIHMCT 2020 result online at aihmctbangalore.edu.in. AIHMCT result is announced in the form of a merit list. AIHMCT result releases in PDF format. After the announcement of result, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for counselling. The final selection in BHM course is done according to the performance of the candidates in the entrance test and personal interview. Check more information about AIHMCT 2020 result from this page.
– AIHMCT 2020 Final Waitlisted Candidate List has been released, Scroll down to check the same.
– AIHMCT has released result. Candidate can check and download the merit list form link below.
AIHMCT 2020 Result
The candidates can check their AIHMCT 2020 result only via online mode. Check the important dates regarding AIHMCT 2020 result from the table given below.
|Date and Time of Online Admission Test|
19 Aug 2020
|Result declaration dates and display of Merit list for admission|
25 Aug 2020
|Last date with a draft of Rs 15000/- as confirmation for admission|
|Counseling and Admission session as per merit list|
30 Sep 2020
|Chairmen’s address to parents & students|
|Commencement of course|
Official Webiste: aihmctbangalore.edu.in.
How is AIHMCT 2020 Result Prepared?
The candidates need to keep in mind that the result for AIHMCT online admission test is announced in the form of merit list.
Preparation of merit list: The merit list for AIHMCT is compiled according to the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the online admission test. AIHMCT merit list consists of the details like:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit number
- Application number
Tie-Breaking Criteria for AIHMCT 2020
If in case, the candidates secure same marks in the test, the following tie-breaking criteria is followed.
- Higher aggregate marks in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent is taken into account.
- However, if in case, 10+2 marks has not been produced, then, 10th class marks is considered.
Steps to check the AIHMCT 2020 Result
AIHMCT OAT result releases online. Check the steps given below to check AIHMCT 2020 result.
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the result given above on this page.
Step 2: Next, download the PDF of the result that is displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Then, press Ctrl +F to check the name.
Step 4. Lastly, take a printout of the result for future reference.
Reservation Criteria for the Wards of Gallantry Award Winners
The candidates can check the weightage for the admission of the gallantry award winners.
|Param Vir Chakra||5%|
Distinguished Service in War / Conflict / Hostilities
|Sarvottam Yudh Seva Medal||3%|
|Uttam Yudh Seva Medal||2%|
|Yudh Seva Medal||1%|
|Mention in Dispatches||1%|
|Wards of War Widows||5%|
AIHMCT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result for the online entrance test, the shortlisted candidates need to appear for AIHMCT 2020 counselling. The final selection is based on the performance of the entrance test and personal interview.
Acceptance of offer of admission: The qualified candidates should acknowledge their acceptance to join the course. In order to accept the offer of admission, the candidates need to pay the acceptance fee of Rs 15,000 by NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM & CT, A/c No 64020010441, payable at the State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560063, IFSC Code number SBIN0014933.”
Certificates to be submitted at the time of AIHMCT 2020 Admission
The candidates are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission.
- Marks card and pass certificates of 12th class or equivalent examination
- Marks card of 11th standard (mandatory)
- Marks card of 10th class
- School / Institute leaving certificate or Transfer certificate (after qualifying examination)
- Character certificate (Certificate of good moral character from the head of the institution last attended)
- Migration certificate (For candidates outside from Karnataka state)
- Pass certificate (signed by the Registrar or the Principal of the institute last attended stated the examination passed subjects)
- Medical certificate in the prescribed form
- Willingness certificate in the prescribed format
- Undertaking to curb the ragging (one for hostel and one for academics)
- Caste certificate (mandatory)
- 6 copies of latest passport size photographs
Fee Structure for BHM
Check the fee structure given below for VHM.
|Fee Heads||Total Amount|
|One time fee including admission fee||Rs. 31,895|
|Annual Fee + Allied Charges||Rs 1,51,250|
|University / AICTE Fee||Rs 16,360|
|Security Deposit||Rs 25,000|
|Hostel Fee||Rs 46,475|
|Mess Charges||Rs 42,950|
|Grand Total||Rs 3,13,930|
About AIHMCT 2020
AIHMCT entrance test is conducted by the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology every year. The entrance test is conducted in the online mode. It is held for the admission in BHM. The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test. The maximum marks of the test is 100. There are 5 sections in the test, namely English Language, General Knowledge, Hospitality & Tourism, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, Scientific Ability and Numerical Ability.
FAQs for AIHMCT 2020 Result
Ques. Where can I check AIHMCT 2020 result?
Ques. In what form AIHMCT result is announced?
Ques. What has to be done after qualifying AIHMCT 2020?
Ques. How is the final selection in BHM course done?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.