AIIM PGDM Admission 2021 – Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) is offers 2-year-full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Infrastructure Management), duly approved by AICTE, for graduates who are passionate about pursuing a career in management. AIIM PGDM Application Form is available online at aii.ac.in. Interested candidates need to apply online before the last date, which is February 28, 2021. Candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply. Get here the complete details of AIIM PGDM Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: AIIM PGDM 2021 Application Form is available now. Scroll down to apply.
AIIM PGDM Admission 2021
Get all the information regarding how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, personal interview etc. and other details regarding AIIM PGDM – Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 here on this page. Let us start with some of the important events of the AIIM PGDM Admission 2021 event.
|Availability of Application Forms||01 Dec 2020|
|Last date of receiving filled-in applications||28 Feb 2021|
|Issuing of Interview Call Letters||01 Mar 2021|
|PI Rounds for shortlisted Applicants||On rolling basis|
|Release of Admission Offers to Selected Candidates||01 Apr 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Commitment Fees to Secure Admission||15 Apr 2021|
|Operating Wait-list for Vacant Seat||16 – 30 Apr 2021|
|Orientation Program||05 Jul 2021|
|Regular Classes||12 Jul 2021|
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Application Form 2021
Applicants can either apply online through the link below. They can also get the offline form at institute’s admission office:
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Application Form 2021
An application fee of Rs. 2000/- can be paid via online payment or Paytm. Online payment options and payment details are available in the online application form.
Applicants must submit the following original documents online for verification:
- Mark-sheets of 10th , 12th and all Graduation Semesters / Years
- Valid Entrance Test Score-card
- Experience certificate, if applicable (only paid & full-time employment)
- Proof of salary drawn for last 3 months, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable (from competent authority)
- Certificates of Extra-curricular achievements
- Identity & Address proof
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AIIM accepts valid national-level entrance test score as per AICTE guidelines (CAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT/ ATMA tests preferred). For CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA, AIIM will accept test-scores for years 2019-20 & 2020-21. For GMAT, AIIM will accept test-score of exam taken after Jan 1, 2019. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) or equivalent CGPA of any recognized university in India or abroad.
The Bachelor’s Degree must include a minimum of three years of education after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence of percentage will be considered.
Candidates appearing for CLAT, in addition to above mentioned test-scores, may apply exclusively to PGDM (Law).
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Selection Process
Based on the short-listing of applicants as conducted by the admissions committee, candidates will be asked to appear for the Personal Interview (PI) round. In view of COVID-19 pandemic, the selection process will be conducted online through Institute’s state-of-the-art technology platforms. If the situation normalises, the selection process may be conducted offline, at AIIM – Ahmedabad campus.
The schedule for PI will be notified along with the announcement of shortlisting. Such an announcement will be made on the AIIM website or / and via emails at a suitable time.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Personal Interview
The eligible candidates must apply in the prescribed format. Based on the cut-off as decided by the admissions committee, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI). All the shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for PI.
If required, AIIM may cancel / add one or more interview time slots for PI for shortlisted candidates. In case of cancellation of any interview time slot, admission office will accommodate the candidates in another interview time slot. The candidates shall be notified for the same through email or / and phone call.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Selection Matrix
Selection of students will be done using the following criteria along with the weight-ages indicated below:
|Weight-age of Entrance Test Percentile||20%|
|Relevant Work Experience||10%|
- Academic performance in Standard 12th and at Bachelor’s Degree will be appropriately factored in the selection process.
- For candidates in final year of graduation, grades/marks for all previous semesters/years will be considered for merit calculation
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Merit/Wait List After Personal Interview Round
The list will comprise of three categories indicating admissions status of the candidates as follows:
- All selected candidates who are offered admissions should complete admission formalities within the stipulated timeline. The same will be communicated to the candidates through a Letter of Admission Offer. If a candidate fails to adhere to the deadline, the admission offer shall stand canceled and the seat will be offered to the waitlisted candidate.
- Candidates in the Wait-list will be offered admissions upon seats falling vacant due to nonacceptance of offers. On receiving the intimation of the admission offer, the waitlisted candidates will be required to secure admission as per the stipulated timeline.
- If at any stage during the admission process, the information furnished by a candidate is found to be false, his/her candidature/admission shall be canceled and he/she will be barred from applying for admission to AIIM for the next two years.
- All communication by the institute for the admission process will be made through the website or / and email. Candidates are advised to access the website / registered email on regular basis for admission updates or contact admissions office.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Official Website: aii.ac.in
For more details regarding AIIMS PGDM Admission 2021, download following documents:
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on AIIMS PGDM Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.