AIIMS 2019 Application Form has been released. Candidates willing to seek admission can apply through online mode at aiimsexams.org. The registration process has started for AIIMS MBBS Exam from by a process known as Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the registration form in two steps – Basic Registration and Final Registration. While filling the AIIMS 2019 Application Form candidates must also upload the relevant documents along with its specifications before the due date to complete the registration process. To know all the details related to AIIMS 2019: Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression Specifications, Requirements Check this page.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Image Specification
It will be compulsory for the candidates to upload the relevant documents like Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression with its requirementsto do the registration. Candidates must keep the scanned images of the required documents handy while filling the application form. Aspirants can check the scheduled dates of AIIMS 2019 Basic Registration process from the table below.
|AIIMS MBSS 2019 Registration Process||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to complete the basic registration||03 Jan 2019 up to 05:00 PM|
|Status of Basic registration can be checked on||07 Jan 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08 – 18 Jan 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration||22 Jan 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Date||25 and 26 May 2019|
Instructions To Upload The Photograph
Candidates are advised to read the specification for the required documents first and then upload the same. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully to avoid rejection of the application form due to the upload of improper images. Candidates can check the specifications of photograph given below. Two types of photographs will be acceptable.
- Clicking a picture with a camera
Steps to Click a Picture Through Digital Device
- Stand against the white background wall. Click the photograph in a bright light.
- Candidates should make sure not to use flash as it will create a shadow in the background.
- Make sure to look straight in the camera in which eyes and ears are clearly visible.
Editing the photograph
- Fetch the photograph from the camera to laptop.
- Crop the photo in such a way that head, shoulders of the person is aptly visible in the picture.
- Now, resize the Image between 50 – 100 KB by maintaining the height and width ratio
2. Scanning an already existing photograph
- Before scanning the photograph candidates should ensure that the face, eyes, ears of the person in the photograph are clearly visible.
- The photo should be of standard size varying from 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- The photograph should be recent (Not more than 6 months old)
Steps to Scan the Photograph
- Draw a box on a white paper in which the photograph fits appropriately. Now, paste the photograph on the sheet.
- Then, put that sheet in the scanner and set the scanner to 200 dpi. Select the desired area for scanning.
- Save the image in pg/jpeg/gif/png format. Resize the image using any software
The photograph might get rejected if:
- The color of the Background is not white.
- The person in the photo is not clearly visible.
- in the photo captured, the candidate is wearing glasses/dark glares etc.
Instructions To Upload The Signature
- Clicking a signature with a camera
Steps to Click a Signature Through Digital Device
- The signature should be clicked within the box in a bright light using any digital device
- Make sure that shadow of your hands/camera/phone does not appear on the sheet.
- Now, click the image and ensure that it is not blurred.
Editing the Signature
- Shift the signature on a computer or laptop.
- If possible, use the auto-correct feature of image editing software so that signature is clear.
- Resize the image between 20 – 100 KB maintaining the height and width ratio
2. Scanning a Signature
- Scan the box with signature. Do not scan the whole sheet.
- Set the scanner to 200 dpi and save the image in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- Resize the image between 20 to 100 KB. Check the size of the image by right click and “Properties”
The Signature might get rejected if:
- The Image of the signature is blurred and not in the white background.
- The sheet scanned is in such a way that the area occupying signature is very small.
Instructions To Upload The Thumb Impression
Aspirants will have to upload their left thumb impression with the specifications mentioned below.
- Clicking an image of thumb-print with a camera
Steps to Click an Image Through Digital Device
- Click the image in a bright light using any digital device.
- While clicking, make sure that shadow of hands/ mobile phone does not fall on the photograph captured.
- After clicking the picture, check if it is clear or not with white background.
Editing the Thumb Impression
- Transfer the captured photo from a digital device to laptop.
- Use an auto-correct feature of image editing software to ensure that the image is not blurred
2. Scanning of Thumb Impression
- Set the scanner to 200 dpi and scan the box only containing a signature.
- Save the scanned image in the .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format of size 20-100 KB.
The Thumb Impression might get rejected if:
- The background is not white and Image is blurred.
- The sheet is scanned in such a way that area occupying the image is small.
- Crop and resize the image between 20 – 100 KB maintaining the aspect of Height and width.
Checklist Before Uploading the Images
Before uploading candidates are advised to follow the checklist.
- Image size should vary between 20 to 100 Kb.
- It should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- Also, ensure that the image is not blurred after the editing process.
- The image must be clearly visible against the white background
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.