AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, released the notice regarding open round couselling at aiimsexams.org. Seat Allocation is done on the basis of choices made by eligible candidates. Candidates can check their result directly from this page. The admission into AIIMS offers B.Sc. (Hons), B.Sc. (Post Basic), B.Sc (Hons) in Medical Technology in Radiography, and Bachelor of Optometry is granted on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. The exam is held in computer-based mode and all the questions in it are of MCQ type. Check AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2020 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, and more details here.
– AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing 2020 Open Round Seat Allotment Result has been declared. Scroll down to check it.
– AIIMS, New Delhi has released the notice to Open Round of Counselling to be held on January 27, 2021 for B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing. It is informed that the Medical Checkup and Admission formalities will be held on January 28, 2021 for those Candidates who will be allotted/opted AIIMS New Delhi during Open Counselling for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing on January 27, 2021. Click here to download the same.
– AIIMS, New Delhi has released the notice Open counselling (offline mode) of B.Sc (Hons) Nursing courses session to be held on January 27, 2021. Click here to check the details.
– AIIMS, New Delhi has released the notice regarding Open counselling for B.Sc (Hons) Courses Paramedical to be held on January 08, 2021. Click here to check the details.
– Seat Position of B.Sc (H) Nursing for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for 2020 Session. Get here the details.
– The instruction notice has released for the 2nd round of online seat allocation for B.SC (HONS.) Nursing Course. Click here to download the same.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Candidates are awarded seats purely on the basis of merit. Hence, all the applicants are advised to read and understand the exam pattern / syllabus thoroughly. Shown below are the important dates for the examinatio
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020||Dates|
|Basic registration starts||12 Dec 2019|
|Last date for basic registration|
|Status of basic registration|
|Correction of deficiencies in rejected Basic Registration|
|Final status of Basic registration|
|Uploading of prospectus||12 Mar 2020|
|Generation of code and final registrations start|
|Last date for Generation of code and final registrations|
|Final Status of B.Sc (H) Nursing application|
12 May-14 May 2020
|Final Status of B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc (Paramedical|
|Re-choose the examination centre|
31 Jul – 04 Aug 2020
|Last date for submission of required documents for|
regularization of rejected applications
|Issuance of AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing 2020 admit card|
|Issuance of B.Sc (Paramedical courses) admit card|
|Issuance of admit card for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Exam|
11 Jun 2020
|B.Sc (H) Nursing Exam|
|B.Sc Paramedical courses Exam||21 Aug 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Entrance Exam result for Stage 1|
|B.Sc (H) Nursing result notification|
|B.Sc Paramedical Courses Result Announced||28 Aug 2020|
|Interview and Personal Asssessment for Stage 1 B.Sc Nursing Post Basic||08 Jul 2020|
Counselling Schedule: Click here to download the Important Dates of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling Process for AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidates are called for AIIMS B.Sc 2020 counselling on the basis of their merit in the entrance exam. The candidates called for each category of course are 8 times more than the seats available. Selected candidates are called for the counselling session. The 1st and 2nd round are held in online mode only. Candidates are required to report physically in the final round.
– Click here to download the AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing 2020 Open Round Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download the AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download the Information Brochure of B.Sc (H) Nursing for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for 2020 Session
– Click here to download the Vacant Seat Position of B.Sc (H) Nursing for 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for 2020 Session
– Click here to check AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download AIIMSB.Sc Paramedical 2020 Online Seat Allocation Final Seat for 2nd Round.
– Click here to check the AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing 2020 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation Result.
– Click here to download AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing 2020 Final Seat Position for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation.
– Click here to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Online Seat Allocation Final Seat for 1st Round.
– Click here to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Online Seat Allocation Schedule for 1st Round.
– Click here to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Online Seat Allocation Information Brochure for 1st Round.
– Click here to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 List of Candidates called for 1st Round of Online Counselling/ Seat Allocation.
The candidate are strictly advised to carry the scanned copies of the following documents for verification.
- Admit card
- Registration Slip
- Rank Letter
- Caste Certificate if any
Click here to download the information Brochure for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling Process for AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Check Here: Click Here to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result has been released on the official website in the form of a merit list. No separate call letters are sent via post to the candidates. These merit lists comprises of roll numbers and overall rank. However, the marking scheme for both B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Nursing (post basic) exam is separate. Candidates having their names on the list have to appear for further admission process.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS Delhi, releases B.Sc nursing admit card on the official website, aiimsexam.org. Candidates should note that the admit card is only released for accepted application forms. Candidates need to login with their RUC, registration ID, and password to download the same. They should also note that no admit card is sent by offline means i.e post. No Candidate is allowed in the exam hall without their respective admit card and valid identity proof.
Things to carry to AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Centre
- Original print copy of the admit card
- Valid Id proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Pan Card, etc).
What to do in case of an error in the admit card: Candidates should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on firstname.lastname@example.org along with full particulars of the registration form.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
The entrance exam schedule of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 is as follows:
|Entrance exam||Time of exam|
|B.Sc (post basic)||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|B.Sc (H) Nursing||To be announced|
|B.Sc (H) in Medical Technology in Radiography and|
Bachelor of Optometry
|To be announced|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Centers
The candidates allocated the exam city separately before the release of the admit card. To check the exam city allocated follow the steps below:
- Visit the login page of AIIMS B.Sc 2020 at aiimsexams.org.
- When the login page opens, enter the Registration ID, RUC (Registration Unique Code), and Password.
- Inside the login visit the “MyPage” section.
- Check the allotted exam city from this section
Candidates can check the exam centres for B.Sc nursing from below.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam pattern and scheme as given below:
Exam Scheme for B.Sc (Hons)
- Duration: The duration of the exam is two hour.
- Mode of Exam: Exam is be conducted in online mode.
- Number of questions: There are total no. of 100 questions
- Type of questions: All the questions are objective type i.e multiple-choice questions are asked.
- Sections: Total number of four sections which are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge are included in the entrance exam of B.Sc (H)
- Marking scheme: Candidate gets one mark for every correct answer. There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks in case of an incorrect answer.
- Distribution table of marks and question –
Exam Scheme for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
In B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), the selection is done based on the two stages.
- Stage 1: Written examination
- Stage 2: Personal Assessment/Interview
Scheme of Written Exam
- Duration: The duration of B.Sc Post Basic exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Mode of Exam: Exam is conducted in online mode.
- Type of questions: There are Multiple choice questions in the exam
- Number of questions: 70 Questions are asked.
- Marking scheme: Each question is of one (1) mark. There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks in case of an incorrect answer.
|Stage 1||70 Marks|
|Stage 2||30 Marks|
Exam Scheme for Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography / and other B.Sc courses
- There shall be one paper of 1.5 hours duration
- the paper shall have objective type (Multiple Choice) questions
- The paper shall have 4 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The candidate may either attempt the biology part or Mathematics part.
Marks distribution is as follows:
|Section||Number of questions|
|Maths / Biology||30|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for all B.Sc courses for entrance exam is given below:
For B.Sc Nursing
It is clearly mentioned in the prospectus that no syllabus has been prescribed for the B.S.c Nursing exam. Candidates need to study the general standard of Class 12 study. The subjects include:
- General knowledge.
For B.Sc Nursing ( Post Basic)
The examination is divided into 2 stages. Stage 1 is the written test. Here is the prescribed syllabus for the same.
- Fundamentals of Nursing,
- Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery,
- Paediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing
For Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography / and other B.Sc courses
The institute has not prescribed any syllabus. But it is mentioned in the prospectus that candidates need to study as per the general standard of Class 12. The courses to be covered in the entrance exam are:
- Biology / Maths
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidate must follow the below-mentioned tips to prepare for AIIMS B.Sc 2020 exams.
Tip 1: Make a schedule / time table preferably subject wise.
Tip 2: Candidate must make side notes at the time of studying which are helpful during revision.
Tip 3: Do not stick on one question while solving complete exercise. Firstly, solve rest of the questions and than solve pending question to avoid wastage of time.
Tip 4: Practice last years question papers and mock tests. This is one way to learn how to solve the exam effectively and efficiently.
Tip 5: Before a few days of the exam, you might feel yourself on brink of a nervous breakdown but you must keep calm and keep revising. Do not panic.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Reservation Criteria
The competent authority has prescribed a reservation criteria for filling up of AIIMS BSc Nursing seats. It is as follows
|Name of Category||Reservation Percentage|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the mentioned below seat matrix forall AIIMS B.Sc nursing 2020.
For B.Sc Nursing 2020
The candidate scores are calculated simply on the basis of marking scheme.
|For correct answer||1 mark allotted|
|For incorrect answer||1 / 3 mark deducted|
|For unattempted answer||Zero|
For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
The merit list is prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the examination.
- For Correct Answer: 1 mark allotted
- For Incorrect Answer: 1 / 3 mark deducted
- For Unattempted answer: Zero
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Notification
Check out the admission notice for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) released previously.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The AIIMS PG B.Sc Nursing form can only be filled online. No applicant is supposed to fill more than one application form. The admit cards are also uploaded for candidates who complete both basic registration and final registration successfully. Here are a few steps involved in filling the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 form process. Check the detailed application/registration process below.
How to apply?
Step 1: Open the official website for basic registration,i.e, ugcourses.aiimsexams.org and click on the button provided for “New Basic Registration”.
It is recommended to use the following browsers while registering: IE 9 or above, Firefox 3.5 or above or Google Chrome.
Step 2: Read the instructions that appear and click on “Proceed”.
Step 3: The Basic registration form appear. The form is divided into following 3 sections
- Basic Details
- Upload images
- Print Basic Registration Form
Enter all the basic details and click on “Register”. Use the registration id and password generated to move to next step.
Step 4: Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression as per specifications. Finally take a printout of the basic registration form.
Step 5: Generate a code to fill the final registration form.
Step 6: Use registration id, registration unique code and password to login and fill the final registration form.
Step 7: Enter academic details and exam centre choice in the final registration form and submit.
Step 8: Make fee payment and take a printout of the final registration form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee through online modes only. They can use debit / credit cards / net banking or paytm facilities for the same. However, this fee is not refunded if the candidate is considered ineligible at any stage.
|General and OBC||Rs 1500|
Image Specifications: The uploaded images should conform to the following specifications.
|Photo||jpg/jpeg/gif/png||50 – 100 Kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg/gif/png||20 – 100 Kb||3 cm x 6 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||jpg/jpeg/gif/png||20 – 100 Kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check and understand the eligibility standards from the points given below before applying to the course.
Eligibility for B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th or an equivalent exam from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Candidates Should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in 10+2, whereas, it is 50% for SC/ ST category.
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and B.Sc Para medical
- Candidate should have qualified the 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Maths.
- They should have obtained at least 50% marks in case of Gen / EWS / OBC category and 45% in case of SC / ST category
Eligibility for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified 12th class or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University. However, those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma: Candidate should have diploma in general nursing and midwifery from any of the institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Others: Candidate must have a registration as a nurse, or registered midwife with any State Nursing council. However, besides being registered as a nurse, male nurses must have a six-month training in any of the given subjects compulsorily.
- Ophthalmic Nursing.
- O.T. Techniques,
- Leprosy Nursing,
- TB Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established in 1956 in New Delhi as an autonomous government public medical colleges of higher education. Including New Delhi, now it has 14 more campuses across India in which 8 campuses are under development. It offers various Medical and Dental UG, PG and other higher education courses. Its objective is to enhance the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medical education.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Rescheduling Dates Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Revised Dates
Click here to download the notice.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Postponed Notice
Click here to download the above postponed notice.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Notice Regarding Instructions for Entrance Exam
Click here to download the notice pdf.
AIIMS BSc 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : As per last year's information brochure, for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course, only female candidates are eligible. However, it can only be confirmed once the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 brochure is released.
Ans : Yes, you are eligible to apply, however, your admission will remain provisional. You will have to furnish the proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of counselling.
Ans : The selection of candidates for admission will be done based on the candidate's performance in the entrance test. Shortlisted candidates are then eligible to participate in the counselling round through which they are allotted the seat to the preferred AIIMS/.
Ans : You have to study topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General knowledge.
Ans : The general standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination.
Ans : The selection of candidates will be done on a 2-stage performance evaluation. First is the written test and then the second is Personal Assessment / Interview.
Official Website: aiimsexams.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.