The candidates willing to seek admission in the field of medical science can without a doubt take the examination conducted by All India Institute Of medical science (AIIMS). The examination that is conducted every year is the only process for the aspirants to enter any of the B.Sc programme. The examination is all India based examination and is based on online computer based test. All the AIIMS follows the same pattern and process of examination for B.Sc under the same pattern as AIIMS new. All the other details related to examination, admission, application are mentioned in this page further.
AIIMS B.Sc 2020
There are more than one B.Sc courses available for aspirants in AIIMS to choose from. It is a great opportunity for students to be apart of this institution. The application and other details related to the B.Sc programme are given below in the table.
|Release of application form||Mid week of April 2020|
|last date to apply||01st week of May 2020|
|Issue of admit card||02nd week of May 2020|
|B.Sc (Hons) para nursing exam date||20 Jun 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing (post-basic) exam date||06 Jun 2020|
|B.Sc (Hons) nursing exam date||28 Jun 2020|
|Result declaration date for B.Sc. Nursing (Post – Basic) 2020||13 Jun 2020|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II) for BSc Nursing (Post Basic)||23 Jun 2020|
|Result Notification for Stage II for Post Basic||29 Jun 2020|
|Declaration fo Result for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||07 Jul 2020|
|Result declaration date for B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical||01 Jul 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS 2020
B.Sc nursing (post-basic)
- Passed 12th standard from a recognized board/university.(Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1987 are also eligible)
- Diploma in nursing or midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing council. In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing.
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and B.Sc Para medical
(i) Candidate is an Indian citizen.
(ii) Candidate has attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
(iii) Candidate has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent:
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing: 55% for Gen/OBC (50% in case of SCs/STs categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/April 2019 and whose results are likely to be declared before last week of June, 2019 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry and B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses.
- Candidates who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of counselling failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Application Form 2020
The application form for 2020 has not yet released. It will be released after the official notification, the eligible candidates are to fill the form online from the official website of AIIMS the direct link to which will be provided once the notification is out. There will be an amount hat is needed to be paid by the candidate at the end of the application form. The amount can not be refunded later in time. Students are requested to check the eligibility criteria before filling in the application form.
The admit card for AIIMS B.Sc 2020 will be issued after the application form are submitted on the official website of AIIMS. Admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who fill the application form on time and are eligible for the examination or if fee for the application form is not paid on time. The admit card is to be brought to the examination center on the date of examination as it works as an identification proof of the candidates. A candidate without a proper printout of the admit card will not be allowed to take the examination.
Result for the AIIMS B.Sc examination will be online on the official website after the examination is conducted. The dates of result is not out yet once it is notified the candidates can check it on the official website of AIIMS. The direct link to which will also be given to the candidates for ease. The result is not the final procedure for selection but a gateway to the next process that is the personal interview or counselling.
The selected candidates are to go under a medical examination which will confirm the selection of the candidate,if any candidate will be found unfit he/she will not be admitted. The decision of the board will be final for the same.
The reservation criteria that is already set by the board is as follows.
AIIMS, New Delhi
- Other Backward Classes:27%
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe : 7.5%
If the number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa. In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates from the general category In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the general category.
For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person With Benchmark Disability shall be provided on horizontal basis.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
Insofar, Official details for AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2020 has not been announced yet only the schedule is provided. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AIIMS will release the AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2020, information will be updated here.