AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2022 Exam Scheme and Selection– All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts the entrance exam for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 In AIIMS entrance exam, candidates have to solve multiple-choice questions within a stipulated time period. Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Qualifiers are called for online counselling. The final selection of the candidate is made after the counselling is conducted. Scroll down to check in detail about the exam pattern and selection.
AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2022 Exam Scheme and Selection Process
Candidates are given admission into the Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography/ B.Sc. Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc in Dental Hygiene , B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology etc on the basis of their score and performance in AIIMS Nursing 2022 examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Scheme
|Exam Name||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Website for Exam Notification||aiimsexams.ac.in|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), B.Sc (Paramedical)|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Total Number Of Questions||100 MCQs in B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing Exam|
70 MCQs in B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam
90 MCQs in B.Sc Paramedical Exam
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every right answer|
-1/3 for every wrong answer
|Exam Duration||90 minutes (Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Course)|
2 hours (B.Sc Hons. Nursing Course)
1 hour 30 minutes (Paramedical Courses)
Important Dates for AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2022 Exam Scheme
Candidates can check the schedule for AIIMS B.Sc 2022 from the table given below.
|Courses||Entrance test||Interview and |
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||25 Jun 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing||18 Jun 2022||—||to be announced|
|B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses||25 Jun 2022||—||to be announced|
AIIMS B.Sc 2022 Selection Process
Candidates can check the process of selection from the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS.
- Those who qualify the exam are called for the online counselling.
- The final selection of the candidate is made after the counselling.
AIIMS B.Sc 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the previous year’s exam pattern from below.
Exam Scheme for B.Sc (Hons)
- Duration: The duration of the exam is two hour (120 minutes).
- Number of questions: There are a total of 100 questions asked in B.Sc (H) online exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are objective type i.e multiple choice questions are asked.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from the table given below.
Exam Scheme for B.Sc (Paramedical)
- Duration: The exam is of 1 hour 30 minutes duration.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of questions: Each section consists of 30 questions.
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics are the four parts of the B.Sc paramedical entrance exam. The candidate shall either attempt Biology or Mathematics.
Exam Scheme for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
In B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), the selection is done based on the two stages.
- Stage 1: Written examination
- Stage 2: Personal Assessment/Interview
Scheme of Written Exam
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes is the duration of B.Sc Post Basic
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the written exam.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 70 questions.
- Subjects: Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
Scheme of Personal Interview
Candidates are called for personal interview/assessment round based on the merit in the written examination. This round consists of 30 marks. The admission of the candidate is done based on the aggregate marks in stage 1 and 2. The number of candidates called for a personal round is three times more than the number of seats available. The assessment of candidates is done based on the following.
- Past academic attainment in the Higher Secondary or +2 or equivalent examination.
- Past academic attainment in the Nursing examination.
- Performance as a Staff Nurse.
AIIMS B.Sc 2022 Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the marking pattern from below.
- One (1) mark is allotted for every correct answer.
- Deduction of -1/3 mark is done for every incorrect answer.
- No mark is given for unattempted questions.
- No mark is given for the questions marked for review.
- More than one response on one questions is marked negatively.
AIIMS B.Sc 2022 Counselling
The official authority conducts the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling in the online mode.
- The counselling is done strictly by combined merit list.
- First of all, they need to register, followed by choice filling and nextly they need to download their call letter online only.
- The order of counselling is General / EWS / OBC / SC / ST.
- The final counselling is done in offline mode.
- Candidates have to report for document verification with their original documents.
- Selected applicants also need to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Medical Board.
AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions
Candidates are given admission in B.Sc(H) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc(Paramedical) through an entrance test. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) move with a mission to provide a curriculum which will enhance the very implementation of research and efficiency in the field of Medical Sciences. Candidates wanting to pursue their carreer in the field of Medical Sciences courses are advised to foremost check their eligibility criteria before applying for any said programme.The program is intended to furnish the candidates in modern day operation room technology including patient data collection and adherence to safety check lists, communication and soft skills, ethics, safe transfer of patient, in and out of operation theatre.
Yes, for each wrong answer 0.33 marks will be deducted.
No, once the application form is submitted, there will be no option for change in the alloted exam center.
Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved.No credits will be given for it.
Official Website: aiimsexams.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.