AIIMS B.Sc. 2019 counselling – The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi is conducting the counselling for AIIMS BSc Nursing Admission 2019. The result for Round 2 Seat allotment has been released online at aiimsexams.org. The candidates are shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their performance in the AIIMS BSc entrance exam 2019. Separate merit lists is prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories. Admission is made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination. Check more details on AIIMS BSc Counselling 2019 from this page.
AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2019 Exam Counselling
Selection of the candidate is made on the basis of the performance made by them in the entrance exam. A merit list is prepared on the basis of result and reservation. Candidates those who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process. Candidates can check the schedule from the table given below:
|Entrance exam for B.Sc. Nursing (Post – Basic) – 2019||01 June 2019|
|Entrance exam for B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses 2019||15 June 2019|
|Entrance exam for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing 2019||23 June 2019|
|1st Online Counselling (B.Sc. Paramedical Courses 2019)||09 Jul 2019|
|2nd Online Counselling (B.Sc. Paramedical Courses 2019)||26 Jul 2019|
Seat Allocation Result:
- Click here to check the result of 2nd round of online seat allocation/counselling for BSc. (H) Nursing 2019
- Click here to check the result of 1st round of online seat allocation/counselling for BSc. (H) Nursing 2019.
- Click here to view online seat allocation result of mock round for AIIMS B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing 2019.
Important Dates of Online Seat Allocation/Counseling for AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing August 2019 Session
Important instruction regarding Counselling
- The seats are filled strictly on merit on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates at the entrance examination conducted by the Institute.
- The entrance examination conducts in English as well as the Hindi language.
- Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate by the competent authority issued within last one year prior to 1st date of online counselling. The certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institutions.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be made available on the website and email /SMS alert to the registered e-mail id / mobile no. will be sent. No separate call letter will be sent by post
- The academic session commences on 1st August every year. Selected candidates have to join with the timeline indicated by academic section, AIIMS in offer letter issued tothe respective candidate after various round of online counselling. No candidate will be admitted in the courses in any circumstances beyond 30th September of the year of admission.
Click here to check the instruction to fill for 1st round of Online Seat allocation Process for AIIMS-B.Sc.(Hons.) nursing-2019 course.
For more information regarding AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2019 Counselling, candidates can download the information brochure.
- 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling.
- 1st Round of online Seat Allocation
- 2nd Round of online Seat Allocation