AIIMS Admit Card 2018 has been released for AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc courses through the AIIMS and this document is also known as the hall ticket and has been issued to those candidates who submited their application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials will be printed on the AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M.Biotech 2018 Admit Card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable. Get here complete details of AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M.Biotech Admit Card 2018 such as how to download it and other important details.
AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M. Biotech Admit Card 2018
AIIMS Admit Card 2018 for B.Sc./M.Sc/M. Biotech will be issued on the official website. Direct link to download the admit card will also be posted on this page. Candidates can check the schedule for AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M. Biotech Admit Card 2018 from the table given below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||22 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination M.Sc||02 Jun, 09 Jun & 14 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination B.Sc||02 & 24 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org.
Steps to download the AIIMS 2018 Admit card
- Visit the site by following the link www.aiimsexams.org.
- The link to download the admit card is available.
- The students must enter their candidate id and password and insert the image as shown in the box.
- The candidate will be logged in.
- They must see the status of their application.
- Search for the link download admit card.
- Download the admit card.
- Check all the details.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Important instructions for the candidates to download the Admit card
- If a candidate is found to have furnished wrong information or is found concealing his/her true identity or any other information in his/her application, the candidate will be expelled from appearing for the examination and his/her admission shall thus stand cancelled.
- A candidate who has failed in the first year examination in any undergraduate course for three years successively will not be permitted to continue studies at the AIIMS.
The candidates will have paid their own expenses for transportation. The institute will not bear any expenses.
- Admission of the candidates to the entrance examination hall is strictly provisional. If the candidate is found or discovered at any stage of admission ineligible for the seat his/her candidature for examination/admission will be cancelled.
- Change in the address should be reported to the Institute.
- Admit cards / Call letter for Counselling of all the eligible candidates will be downloadable from the website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned
- It may please be noted that the Admit Cards / Call letter for Counselling will not be sent by post. It is to be downloaded from AIIMS website only.
- The reporting time at the examination centre is provided in the admit card for both Morning Shift Examination and Evening Shift Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter after the starting of the exam in the examination center.
- Candidates are advised to reach the Examination Centre in time.
- The institute will conduct several mandatory pre-examination activities such as Biometric Capture, Photo Capture etc. that takes time.
- candidates are required to enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes, to avoid delay in starting the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination has ended.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the Admit Card, ID proof, and one photograph.
- Any candidate who is found carrying any textual material, written or printed, pieces of papers or any other material except the Admit Card or if he/she is encountered copying/conversing with the other candidates who are using any unfair means notes will be disqualified from taking that examination and in future as well he/she shall be barred from appearing this examination.
- Candidates should not bring any kind of cell phones, wrist watches, calculator, digital diaries or any electronic gadgets, etc. to the examination hall.
- The items are strictly prohibited. Any electronic item found with the candidate during the examination, even if it is switched off, will be considered as an attempt to use unfair means and action will be taken against the student as deemed proper.
- The candidate must not create any irregular assistance during the examination.
Any attempt made by the candidate to note down questions from others during the examination will be viewed very seriously and may invite severe call for punishment.
- The decision of the Director of the Institute will be taken to be final in the matter of selection of candidates. The admission to the above courses will depend on the director’s decision and no appeal shall be entertained on this subject.
- If the candidate fails to pay the fees of the course within the prescribed period, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- No students will be allowed to join any private service in any form during the course is prohibited.
- If the candidates are not selected for the admission they will not be sent any individual intimation.
- Please note that there is no provision for rechecking or revaluation of the answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a migration certificate from the College/University from where they have passed the qualifying examination.
- The laid down rules in this guide are subject to change in accordance with the decision of the Institute taken from time to time.
- Any dispute arising regarding any matter shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.