AIIMS B.Sc (H) Para Medical Open Counselling on 26 Sep 2014
Advertisement for Open Counselling for B.Sc (H) Para-Medical to be held on 26.09.2014.
Open Selection for filling up the following B.Sc. (Hons.) Para Medical Seats for July 2014 session which remained vacant after 2nd Counseling, is to be held on 26.09.2014 at 9:00 AM. The seats which will fall vacant by way of surrender/resignation till 25.09.2014 will be included for open selection. Any resignation request received alongwith the penalty amount by way of demand draft will be deemed to be resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included in Open Selection.
The seats available are as below:
|Name of the Course||Gen (UR)||OBC||Total No. Of seats Vacant|
|Medical Technology in Radiography||01||01||02|
- All those candidates who had qualified the B. Sc (Hons.) Para Medical entrance examination of the Institute held on 7th June 2014 irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination and are interested in participating in open selection by being physically present will be eligible.
- The list of eligible is available on AIIMS website i.e. on www.aiimsexams.org and will be displayed on Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS.
- Interested candidates will have to report to Academic Section on 26.09.2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM along with their all original certificates viz Date of Birth, Proof of belonging to ST/SC/OBC, 10+2 Markh sheets and Migration Certificates (along with a set of attested copies of all certificates). Please note that the candidates without the original certificates will not be allowed to attend the open selection. (Note: OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institution)
- No candidate will be allowed to report after 11:00 AM on 26.09.2014. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of the candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus. The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extensions under any circumstances will be granted.
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open selection.
- The candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their resignation letter/seat surrender letter in original in the open selection otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the open selection.
In case during the open selection, any reserve seat (OBC, SC/ST) remains vacant (after calling an eligible candidates of these categories) then these seat will be offered to UR category as per merit mentioned in the prospectus ‘If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe and Vice-Versa. In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled by the candidates from General Category. In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the General Category’.