All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will conduct the entrance exam for admission into various Fellowship programs for the session July 2018 The schedule for the examination has been released and the candidates can check it from the link below. Candidates can check all the details of AIIMS Fellowship July 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
Latest: The application of AIIMS Fellowship July 2018 is available. Check it through the direct link provided below.
AIIMS Fellowship July 2018
Selections for Fellowship Programme are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis i.e. Written Exam & Departmental Assessment. The final result will be determined on the basis of the performance of candidates in both rounds.
Schedule for AIIMS Fellowship July 2018 is given below
|Registration of Online Application||20 Feb 2018|
|Last date for Registration of Online application||13 Mar 2018|
|Status of Application & Rejected application||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of required documents||02 Apr 2018|
|Approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National||02 Apr 2018|
|Centers and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||05 Apr 2018|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||14 Apr 2018|
|Expected date of declaration of Result||19 Apr 2018|
|Departmental Assessment||27-28 Apr 2018|
|Final result||02 May 2018|
|Last date for admission in the course of Fellowship Programme||31 Aug 2018|
Application Form 2018
Candidate who are willing to take admission are required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online Registration form.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- MD/MS Postgraduate degree or other Equivalent Degree recognized by the MCI in respective discipline.
- 3 years post PG teaching Experience as Senior Resident or equivalent post after obtaining the PG Degree in the concerned discipline only from a MCI recognized/permitted medical Institute/College
For course wise eligibility criteria, candidates please refer the information brochure link given below.
Admit Card 2018
Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post..
Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
- The Examination will be conducted in Delhi/NCR in online mode only [Computer Based Test (CBT)]
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and submit their application form at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid last minute rush.
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark
- Each incorrect response will get a score of ‐1/3 (minus‐one‐third)
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
If any discrepancy in any question is found in the Entrance Examination, the candidate is advised to write to Associate Dean (Exam), AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608 within 24 hours on the following email: Email [email protected] This mail will only be used for discrepancy related to question. However, for other query please mail on [email protected]
Selections for Fellowship Programme are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written test carrying 60 marks of 60 minutes duration in the subject wherein the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 40 marks)
Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The result of Stage-I will be available on website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
- Selected candidates are required to join on 01/07/2018 or before 15/07/2018. The last date of
joining of selected candidates shall be 15th July, 2018.
- Last date for admission the Fellowship Programme will be 31.08.2018. In any circumstances, last
date for admission will not be extended after 31st August, 2018
Method of Resolving Ties
According to age (Date of birth), the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one
Q1-Where can I get the prospectus of DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) & Fellowship Programme Entrance Examination for admission to AIIMS, New Delhi?
The prospectus is ONLY available on the AIIMS website http://www.aiimsexams.org.
No hard copies are available.
Q2- How does one apply for the AIIMS-DM/M.Ch /MD (Hospital Administration) & Fellowship Programme Entrance Examination?
The Application can ONLY be submitted Online. Before you proceed with the application process, please ensure that you have a valid Email ID and mobile number. Visit the AIIMS website – www.aiimsexams.org On the home page, click on ‘Academic Courses’ to select your desired course i.e. AIIMS-DM/M.Ch/Fellowship Programme/MD (Hospital Administration). Click on ‘Prospectus’ to download it, and read the instructions & guidelines carefully before Registration. Click on Registration/Login link displayed on the left side of the page and then on “Click Here”button in New Registration Section. Please read the instructions carefully and Click on “Proceed”Button
Q3- Why does it take so long to provide the final status of my application?
Since some fields are editable till the last date of submission of registration form, the status can only be finalized after this period.
Q4- How do I get a password for logging in?
A Candidate ID and Password will be sent to you on your registered email ID and mobile number. You are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of your Registration form and admit card till completion of admission process.In case you forget your Password, go to the ‘Forgot login details’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password:
- Candidate ID.
- Registered Mobile number.
- Registered Email ID.
A Password will be sent on your registered email ID.
Q5- Can I change/edit Nationality, Sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. in the online registration form before the registration closing date?
Yes, change/editing is allowed in the online Registration Form till Registration closing date. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard after registration closing date as mentioned in prospectus.
Q6- Can I modify my choices of City of Examination after payment of Examination Fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking?
No, after payment of Examination Fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking, the City for examination will not be changed.
Q7- I’ve uploaded the wrong images by mistake, can I delete/change them?
You will receive an email from AIIMS to make changes the image(s) at a later date. Kindly check your email regularly and login to know the status of your application
Q8- What type of file I need to upload in the images?
Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg” “Signature.j pg” & “Left Thumb Impression.jpg” (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png).
For more details of AIIMS Fellowship July 2018 – Download Prospectus