|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will conduct the entrance exam for admission into various Fellowship programs for the session January 2018. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in AIIMS Fellowship Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates can check all the details of AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
Latest – Online registration for AIIMS Fellowship Programme January 2018 session has been started. Scroll down to apply.
AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2018
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. selections for Fellowship Programme are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis i.e. Written Exam & Departmental Assessment.
Schedule for AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2018 is given below.
|Registration of Online application form starts||15 Sep 2017|
|Last date for online Registration of application||05 Oct 2017|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||26 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||03 Nov 2017|
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare||06 Nov 2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||06 Nov 2017|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||18 Nov 2017|
|Expected date of declaration of Result (Stage I)||23 Nov 2017|
|Departmental Assessment||29 & 30 Nov 2017|
|Final result||05 Dec 2017|
|Last date for admission in the course of Fellowship Programme||28 Feb 2018|
Application Form 2018
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online Registration form.
Apply Online – Click here.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree and tenure by 31.01.2018. The candidates who are likely to complete their 3 years requisite qualification, degree and tenure after 31.01.2018 will not eligible to appear in this examination.
Last Date of Experience : 31st January, 2018
For course wise eligibility criteria, candidates please refer the information brochure link given below.
Admit Card 2018
Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website
www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post.
Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
- The Examination will be conducted in Delhi/NCR in online mode only [Computer Based Test (CBT)]
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and submit their application form at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid last minute rush.
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark
- Each incorrect response will get a score of ‐1/3 (minus‐one‐third)
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
If any discrepancy in any question is found in the Entrance Examination, the candidate is advised to write to Associate Dean (Exam), AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608 within 24 hours on the following email: Email [email protected] This mail will only be used for discrepancy related to question. However, for other query please mail on [email protected]
Selections for Fellowship Programme are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written test carrying 60 marks of 60 minutes duration in the subject wherein the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 40 marks)
Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The result of Stage-I will be available on website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
- Selected candidates are required to join on 01/01/2018 or before 15/01/2018. The last date of joining of selected candidates shall be 15th January, 2018.
- Last date for admission the Fellowship Programme will be 28.02.2018. In any circumstances, last date for admission will not be extended after 28th February, 2018.
For more details of AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2018 – Download Information Brochure.