The admit card for AIIMS M.Biotechnology for 2019 will be issued by AIIMS delhi once the application process is completed. The aspirants willing to take this examination will be able to download the admit card online from the official website of AIIMS. Prior to which the candidate needs to fill an online application form by checking the eligibility criteria for the course and submitting all their details required. After the application process the admit cards will be issued to the candidates eligible to take the examination. The admit card for AIIMS M.Biotechnology for 2019 should be checked for any errors and get it corrected if error found. In case of any query the candidate can send an email to the registered email id of registration form. Replies to which will only be given through emails. The admit card for AIIMS M.Biotechnology for 2019 is very important document as it has to be shown during the examination as an entry pass to the center it works as a identity proof for the candidate.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 Admit Card
The details related to issue of the admit card by AIIMS delhi is mentioned below in the table. The aspirants are advised to take a printout of the downloaded admit card and check it for any correction. This admit card is mandatory to be brought to the examination center. All further details related to admit card will be out on the official website and is also mentioned below with details.
|Issue of admit card||16 May 2019 (Tentative)|
|Entrance examination||29 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card for AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 will be released at www.aiimsexams.org
How To Download Admit Card ?
The process to download the admit card is listed below. The aspirants are suggested to take a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
- Go to the official website.
- Log in with the enrollment id and password provided.
- Check the status of application.
- Click on to download admit card.
- Check all the details mentioned.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Details Mentioned In The Admit Card
The details mentioned in the admit card should be properly checked, as it acts as a proof for identification. The details mentioned in the admit card that are needed to be checked are listed below.
- Candidates name.
- Father’s name.
- Candidates roll number.
- Address of the examination center.
- Date and Time of the examination.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- It will be responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the details filled in the application form are correct.
- If any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate or has concealed any information in the application form their admission will be cancelled.
- No admit card will be sent by post to any candidate .
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the admit card and the valid id proof mentioned in the application form by the candidate.
- candidates are advised to preserve a copy of the admit card until the seat allotment procedure is finished.
- Admit card can not be downloaded from the website after the examination is conducted.
- No candidate should carry any textual material in any form or its of paper or any other material other than the admit card to the examination center else the candidate will be disqualified from taking that examination and next one or two such examination under the act of offence.
Insofar, only date of examination of AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AIIMS releases the information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.