AIIMS M. Biotechnology 2019 Application Form has been released on the official website www.aiimsexams.org by the AIIMS. All candidates now able to fill the AIIMS M. Biotechnology 2019 Application Form. Application form was available in February 07, 2019. It is important for the candidate to read the eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested in applying must fill the AIIMS M. Biotechnology 2019 Application Form within the mentioned time period. Candidates have to register first with there valid details in order to proceed further. All Applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting of online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no intimation will be provided and no correspondence/request for reconsideration will be entertained.
AIIMS M. Biotechnology 2019 Application Form
Candidates now able to apply on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates can read this article further in order to know more about AIIMS M. Biotechnology 2019 Application Form. If the candidates are not able to fulfill the criteria he will not be considered eligible.
|Online registration and Application fee payment start date||07 Feb 2019|
|Online registration last date||21 Feb 2019|
|Status check for Basic Registration is available from||26 Feb 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted is from||27 Feb – 06 Mar 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration can be checked by||11 Mar 2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus for AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 entrance exam||12 Mar 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date for generation of Code for Final Registration||25 Mar 2019|
|Final Registration starts from||29 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the AIIMS M.Biotechnology Final Registration 2019||05 Apr 2019|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||06 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||11 May 2019|
|Entrance Exam||29 Jun 2019|
- Click here to fill the online basic registration for PG courses.
- Click here to check the instruction how to upload images.
- Click here to check the user manual for PAAR basic registration
|General / Unreserved (UR)||Rs 1500.00|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs 1500.00|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs 1200.00|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs 1200.00|
How to fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the link ‘Register’.
- Fill the important for registration like name, email id and phone number.
- After the candidates have successfully registered, login details will be sent to the registered email id or mobile number via SMS.
- The candidate must log in using login credentials and proceed with filling of the form.
- Next, after the form is filled admit card will be generated and candidates will be able to download and print the Application Form.
1. Please fill the online application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after Registration.
2. Any Amendment / rectification / change / editing is NOT allowed with regard to Name / Date of Birth and category i.e. SC /ST / OBC (NCL) /UR/ OPH and as well as Examination City after submitting the application fees through Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking images once uploaded cannot be changed later.
3. Other changes in the Online Registration / Application i.e. Father Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status, Sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. will not be permitted after last date of registration.
4. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.