AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 Result: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) conduct entrance examination for admission in M.Biotechnology on June 29, 2019. The exam is conducted through online mode only. The result has been declared on the official website: http://www.aiimsexams.org after the successful completion of the exam. Any individual candidate will not be informed on telephones as well candidates shall also not call the Examination Section for any such information. Hence, candidates shall stay updated with the official website. Also, you can get all the result related information on this page as well.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2019 Result
All the candidates who appear in the examination can check the result. Candidates can check the result on the official website as well as a direct link is updated here after the results are announced. Candidates can check the schedule of the exam below.
|Exam Date||29 Jun 2019|
|Result Declaration||05 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check Rank Wise Results of candidates called for 1st Round of Counselling for M. Biotechnology Courses for AIIMS New Delhi for 2019 session.
- Click here to check Roll Wise Results of candidates called for 1st Round of Counselling for M. Biotechnology Courses for AIIMS New Delhi for 2019 session.
How to Check the Result?
Step-1 Visit the site http://www.aiims.org or the direct link given above.
Step-2 Click on the results option. It will direct you to the results window.
Step-3 Click on the link of your result. It will be in PDF format.
Step-4 Search for your roll number, name, remarks, rank.
Procedure For Selection
Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in Delhi only. The exam will be conducted in English Language only. The question paper will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks. The list of shortlisted candidates will be made available on the website and email / sms alert to the registered e-mail id / mobile no. will be sent. No separate call letters for counselling will be sent by post.
There is negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination. Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark. Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3. No credit will be given for the question not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved). More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
Method Of Resolving Ties: Inter se merit between candidates obtaining equal marks will be decided
as under :
(i) Candidate obtaining less negative marks at the entrance examination.
(ii) Older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card / Call letter for Counselling from website. The Admit Cards/Call letter for Counselling will not be sent by post. It is to be downloaded by AIIMS website only.
- Reporting Time at the examination centre is 8:30 A.M for Morning Shift Examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter after 9:45 AM for morning shift.
- The candidates should bring the following documents in Original along with one set of self-Attested copies at the time of verification of original documents as per schedule:
a) Admit card issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
b) Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board/ University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
c) Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination which makes him/her eligible for admission to the course for which he/she is applying.
d) Detailed marksheets of the qualifying examination showing the marks secured by the applicant.
e) ‘No objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government / Public Undertaking.
f) Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- After declaration of result of the Entrance Examination, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes should submit an attested copy of a certificate.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.