AIIMS will soon release AIIMS MBBS 2019 answer key and question paper once the exam is over. Candidates can check the answer key by the login link, which will be given below. The AIIMS MBBS Answer key 2019 will be released for the candidates who will give the exam. AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2019 will contain the correct answers of the questions asked in the AIIMS MBBS Examination 2019. The candidates will be able to cross-check their answers with the answer key and can predict their score or selection.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for the AIIMS MBBS examination 2019 will be released after the examination process will be over. The answer key will be released on the official website. The important dates related to AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2019 can be seen from the table below.
|Exam date||25 & 26 May 2019|
|Answer key||Jun 2019|
|Result||12 Jun 2019|
Answer key: Candidates can check the answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2019 by clicking the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
How to download the Answer key?
AIIMS releases official answer key of AIIMS MBBS 2019 in online mode only. Hence students have to download it to view it. By downloading answer key, one can check it any time for quick reference. If candidates don’t want to download it, then they can simply view it in their browser also. The process of answer key is as follows:
- Go to the official website and search for UP AIIMS MBBS 2019 Answer Key.
- Then, click on available option for answer key.
- Or Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as the answer key is released.
- Answer Key will be opened in pdf form.
- Start cross-checking your answers.
Points to Remember
- The answer keys will only available online and cannot be made available officially from any offline sources.
- Students are advised to use the answer keys to check and match their given answers with the correct answers mentioned in the answer keys. This would help the students in knowing and understanding the mistakes they made and would allow them to check whether they would be able to successfully qualify in the Tests or not.
- The students should not lose hope in case they found out that they haven’t got many answers right. Comparison from the answer key is for the prediction purpose only. It is not the final result.