AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form – AIIMS Delhi has stared AIIMS MBBS 2019 Final Registration. It started on February 21 and will end on March 21, 2019. The candidates who got positive basic registration status and registration code can now access the login and finish final registration of AIIMS MBBS. To do so, candidates need to entering education details, contact details, and personal details. Other than this, candidates also need to pay fee and choose the test centre. This final steps of Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). After this, the candidates will get admit card. Check details on AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form from this page.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
PAAR consist of Basic and Final Registration. The PAAR facility allowed candidates to register for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam by filling basic details and upload images almost a year in advance (Basic Registration). The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form in the table below.
|AIIMS MBSS 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 starts by||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to complete the basic registration||14 Jan 2019|
|Status of Basic registration can be checked from||16 Jan 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08 to 12 Feb 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration is available from||12 Feb 2019|
|Generation of code for Final registration||13 to 17 Feb 2019|
|Regeneration of Code for Final Registration||23 Feb to 12 Mar 2019|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generated Code for payment & city choice)||21 Feb – 12 Mar 2019 (Only for those candidates who got Generated unique registration code between 29 Jan to 17 Feb 2019)|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date||25 and 26 May 2019|
Apply Here: Click Here to complete the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Final registration process.
Many students commented on this page that they were unable to find the link for Final Registration. However, now it has been noticed that some changes have been made on the official website of AIIMS MBBS 2019. Here we have updated the page and information as per the details on the official website. We hope this will help you to complete your final registration.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the following amount of the Application fee as given in the table below.
|Other Backward Classes (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 1200|
|Persons with Bench-mark disabilities [PWBD}||Exempted|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the registration fee through Online Mode only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Guidelines for Filling the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
- The application form for AIIMS MBBS 2019 is available by Online mode only. Do not submit more than one application for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
- The exam conducting body does not intimate candidates in case if their application form is rejected. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to provide correct information.
- After submitting the Application Form, it is advised that the candidates should check the status of their Application form at aiimsexams.org.
- The candidates will also be able to check the status of the Admit Card from the official website on May 10, 2019.
- Click Here to open the above in a new window
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019?
The candidates can apply for the entrance examination by simply following the instructions as given below.
AIIMS MBBS Final Registration 2019
Before the candidates proceed to the final registration, they should read the eligibility criteria carefully. Only once you are sure that you fulfill the eligibility conditions for AIIMS MBBS proceed to the final registration process.
Step 1: Fill in details in the application form
- The aspirants need to click on the link which is provided on this page for Final registration.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration ID, Registration Unique Code and Password.
- Then click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, the candidates can proceed to fill in the necessary details as specified below.
- Qualifying examination
- Status of the qualifying examination
- Class 12 roll number
- Board name
- State name
- Scoring scheme
- Exam passed
- Marks obtained, maximum marks and percentage
Address details (Permanent):
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Address line 3
- Pin code
- Click on the box if the correspondence is the same as permanent
- After filling the qualification and address information, candidates must click on the ‘Proceed’ button to move for the next step.
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
- Next, the applicants need to pay the registration fee by online mode through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- It is advised to the candidates to take a printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
Step 3: Choose the Exam Center
Once the payment for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Final Registration is done, the candidates have to select the Examination City from the drop-down menu. Remember that the City once selected cannot be changed later. Hence, the candidates should choose the test center very carefully.
- The Applicants should take a print out of the Application Form and check that all information filled in the Application form carefully before its final submission.
- After submission of AIIMS MBBS Application form 2019, no request for correction/changes will be entertained.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Test Centers
The candidates need to select the choice of Test city at the time of filling in details in the AIIMS MBBS Application Form. The Institute is conducting the entrance exam at the following test cities:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramullah|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 New Registration Process: PAAR
AIIMS, Delhi the exam conducting body for MBBS entrance examination observed in the past few years that many applications were rejected due to improper filling of details other than educational qualifications. Though the candidates were given a chance of editing the details in the application form, yet many students were unable to rectify it or missed the deadline due to which their applications were rejected.
The PAAR will be a two-stage process comprising of:
- Basic Registration
- Final Registration
Highlights of Basic Registration
- In the Basic Registration, the candidates need to enter their personal details and upload images only.
- The aspirants need not have to pay any fee during this stage.
- The candidates should note that the Basic Registration will be open for a limited time period only. After the last date, no further applications for that particular session will be allowed.
- Only those who will complete this stage will be able to proceed to the next step of the registration process, i.e. Final Registration
Highlights of Final Registration
- In this stage, you need to fill in other necessary information such as exam details, academic information, etc.
- The aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee in this stage only.
- Click here to check the guidelines for PAAR process.AIIMS MBBS 2019 Photograph and Signature Specification
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link given on this page for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration.
- The aspirants then have to register online by entering details such as:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- Choose an ID proof and provide its relevant detail
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Select your Coutry
- Pin Code
- State/ UT
- Enter your complete address
- Tick on the declaration box and then finally click on the “Generate Registration ID and Password”.
- On submitting the registration details, the candidates will get the Login details on their screen.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After completion of Step 1 of the Application process, the candidates will have to log in by entering their ID and Password.
- On successfully logging in, a ‘My Page’ will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information filled by him/her.
- The aspirants need to upload scanned image of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression as per the specifications.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Between 50 KB-100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Between 20 KB-100 KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||Between 20 KB-100 KB|
Follow these instructions when uploading Images in the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration:
- The Photograph should be taken against a white background without a border and clearly shows your face, eyes and both ears.
- The passport size photo which you will upload should be recent (within 6 months of online application).
- It is advised to the candidates to sign on a white sheet of paper with Black/ Blue ball point pen
- The Signature should be clear and without overwriting
- Signature done in CAPITAL LETTERS are not acceptable. You must sign in a running handwriting.
- Thumb-print and lines should be clearly visible against the white background.
How to Scan Images for Uploading in the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration?
It is important that the candidates should upload the scanned images of the given documents as per the specification provided by the exam conducting body. Many students face trouble while scanning the images, hence, below we have explained the steps following which you can upload the images successfully.
How to Scan passport size photograph?
- Firstly, you should draw a box of 3.5 horizontal and 4.5 vertical size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white sheet of paper using a pencil.
- Now paste your passport size photograph in the box which you have drawn.
- Next, put the paper with the photograph in the scanner and scan only the box with the photograph. Do not scan the whole sheet of white paper.
- Set the scanning to 200 dpi and scan the photograph. During scanning most software allows selection of the desired area for final scanning after the initial preview & scan.
- You should save the scanned images as jpg/jpeg/gif/png, for example, “Photograph.jpg” or “Photograph.jpeg”, etc.
- Now, resize the scanned image to 50 – 100 Kb. For this, you can use any image editing software to size the image. Maintain the aspect ratio (i.e. the relationship of height vs width while resizing)
How to Scan the Signature?
- Draw a box of 3cm x 6cm (widthXheight) on a white paper sheet with a pencil.
- Click the signature within the box in bright light conditions using any digital device Ensure that the shadow of your hands/camera/smartphone etc. does not fall on the sheet
- Now, transfer the digital image to a computer/laptop.
- If it is required then you can also use the auto-correct feature of image editing software so that the signature is clear against a white background.
- Crop the image such that borders of the box are reached and then resize the image to 20 – 100 Kb.
- Now, to scan the image of the signature, set the scanner to 200 dpi and scan only the box with signature and NOT the whole sheet.
- Save the scanned image as per the format given above
- Re-size the image, to check the size of the image, right click on the image and then go to “Properties” link.
How to Scan the Thumb-Impression?
- Draw a box of 4 cm x 3 cm (width x height) on a white sheet of paper.
- To take a thumbprint you should use a fresh blue/black colour ink pad
- Gently press your left thumb against the ink pad and take a horizontal print of your left thumb within the box.
- Click the image and then transfer the digital image to a computer/laptop.
- Set the scanner to 200 dpi and scan only the box with signature
- Resize it to the file size given above.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Status
The Institute will provide an opportunity for the candidates to check the acceptance/ rejection status of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration. It is important that once the candidates complete the Basic Registration, they should check that their registration form has been accepted or not. The facility for checking the Basic Registration status will be available online.
The Institute shall inform the candidates about the error/ discrepancy in the images uploaded through SMS or email. The candidates will be informed only if the images need correction, or else they will not receive such message. However, for the details part, the candidates will have to login and check the status of the Basic Registration.
Important Notice Regarding Reopening of Facility for Generation of Code
Important Notice Regarding Reuploading Images in Basic Registration
If you have any question about the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance examination, then let us know in the comment section.