AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 is expected to be available from 3rd week of January 2018. Candidates can submit Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2018 at www.aiimsexams.org. The only mode of applying is online. We advice to read information brochure first of all and understand eligibility criteria. Also take note of documents required, scan images, payment mode details. A time window of almost one month is given by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form. Carefully enter correct data in AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 and ensure that images are clear. After submitting form check information on admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018.
You will also get the following medical entrance exam forms here
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
Before proceeding to fill the Application form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile/Phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Prospectus): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour size photograph with white background (Click here for Instructions)
- Image of signature
- Image of Left thumb impression
- Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams)
- Category Certificate
- OPH certificate
|New Registration||Link will be available here.|
|Login||Link will be available here.|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 can be filled by eligible candidates at aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences issued the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2018. Candidates can submit the online application form for exam which will be held on 27 May 2018, after ensuring that he / she satisfies all the eligibility conditions. The AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 is to be completed online within the dates prescribed and thereafter candidates can check their AIIMS MBBS 2018 application form status online. Complete details of how to fill the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2018 for the entrance exam, with helpful step by step instructions are given here.
If application form is accepted, student can download admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam as per the schedule.
During the process of online registration candidates generated their own password. Applicant is advised to keep the password that has been created, confidential till the end of the counseling process/allotment process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else.
Books recommended for AIIMS MBBS preparation
|16 Years’ Solved Papers : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Aim4AIIMS : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12||Buy Online|
|AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack for Medical Entrance Exams||Buy Online|
Important Dates for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form is available from||last week of Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply online and submit the form||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application on AIIMS website||1st week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||will be announced|
|Date of MBBS entrance exam||last week of May 2018|
Application Fees – Last year
Instructions for AIIMS MBBS Application Form – Click here to read the steps / process changes in application form submission of AIIMS MBBS.
Last year instruction is given below only for references purpose.
Specifications of Photograph for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Candidate must scan a recent color passport size photograph with white background, without border, and clearly showing the face, eyes and both ears..
- Dimension of the photograph must be 3.5 (width) x 4.5 cms (height).
- Keep size of photograph image between 50-100 kb. Supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg
- Photograph for uploading to the form should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Black and White or Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Make sure that the photograph is of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms and then scan the photograph in good quality. For this you may scan at 200 dpi.
- Photo should be taken by a professional.
Specifications of Signature for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- The signature should be with white background.
- Dimension of Signature must be 6 (width) x 3 cms (height).
- It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Draw a box having size 6×3 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box. To have a clear signature we suggest you use a thick tip black or blue ink pen, preferably fountain pen. and then scan the signed area on 200 dpi. Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet.
- Signature image of acceptable format (gif, png, jpg, jpeg) should be between 10-50 kb.
Specifications of Thumb Print for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Start with drawing a box of dimension 4 cm (width) and 3 cm (height).
- Take a blue or black ink pad and press your left thumb on it. Once you are sure that the ink is spread evenly on the thumb, pull up the thumb. Now gently press this thumb in the box you drew.
- While pressing thumb on paper, do it gently. If you press too hard the ink will seep into the paper and blur impression. If you press too lightly then the impression will be unclear. You can try out a few times and see which impression is most clear. Use the one with most clear lines and curves of thumb impression. Also make sure that the ink is in the complete area of thumb required for impression.
- Now scan the thumb print box area at 200 dpi. Save the image as jpg / jpeg / gif / png of file size between 10-50kb.
Mode of payment of fees – Application fee for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form can be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking.
Choice of examination center – Candidates can select the city for examination after submitting the examination fees, on first come first serve basis. They will be able to choose any available city and it will be immediately allotted. The list of states where the exam is being held in computer-based test mode can be seen in the drop down.
Note – The examination center once chosen cannot be changed.
As the seats in respective cities are limited, applicants are advised to register themselves, make payment, Choose city and submit their application format at the earliest without waiting of the last date, to avoid not getting the choice of city.
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted for admission to AIIMS Delhi, and other new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. All the medical aspirants who seek admission, must fill the online application form before last date, and pay application fee.
- There are simple steps involved in the submission of AIIMS MBBS Application Form, namely Registration, Upload images, Payment Slip, Fee payment, Registration slip. Candidate must complete all the steps before the last date.
- It is important to read the information brochure (AIIMS MBBS Prospectus) before filling up the form, and paying application fees.
- Keep ready, soft-copy of your photograph, signature as per AIIMS instructions.
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and course etc. subsequently.
- Choose your password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
No written acknowledgment will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on http://aiimsexams.org after submission. If you see any discrepancy, call on AIIMS MBBS helpline number.
Payment of application fees
- Mode of payment is Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018 – Explained
Online Registration for MBBS Entrance Examination is a Six (6) steps process, all Six (6) steps are mandatory and must be completed before registration closing date.
For New Registration, click on Click Here button on New Registration Page.For already registered candidate, enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha and then click on Login button.
If you have already applied then enter your Application No and Password, which is already sent through SMS and Email at the time of registration and click Login button.
Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service. Applicant must check his/her E- mail Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration.
On clicking the Click here button Next page shown will be the “Instruction Page” that contains the information regarding the various steps of registration form.
After reading all the instruction given on the page, click on “Proceed” button.
Step 1: Registration Form
Candidate should fill in all the required information in the registration form like Candidate full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality etc. and Read the Declaration of Eligibility carefully and give consent on it before Registering himself/herself.
On clicking the “Proceed” button Next page shown will be the New Candidate Registration Details to be filled.
(All fields are mandatory except # marked fields).
After filling the required information then click on “Register” button.
After clicking the button a message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’. An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password.
Please note this candidate id for future references.
a) Change Password
Login with the provided login Credentials i.e. Candidate Id and Password and correct Captcha. On first time login, candidate has to change password through Change Password page.
Re-login with the new changed password to complete due steps of Application Process.
b) Candidate Information Page(Dash Board)
After logging in with Candidate Id and password, the next page appears will page will show the all Six (6) steps of Application Process. First step is new candidate Registration for MBBS Entrance Examination.
The color of the Number of the Step in Navigation Bar will change from RED to YELLOW as the steps get completed and candidate can jump/go to any steps among the completed steps at any time.
c) Edit Information Page
Candidate should re-check the filled in information, in case there is some error in the information filled in the form Candidate can edit some information by clicking on EDIT button. It will redirect candidate to Registration page where some information can be edited.
Click on Update button to go to next step of Application “Make Payment”.
Step 2: Make Payment
On Clicking “Proceed ” button candidate navigates to Make Payment page to pay Application Fee. Payment of Application fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
Candidate can check available cities by clicking on Check City Choice Status before Payment.
Candidate can choose the payment mode of his choice from various options available to pay Application Fee.
To pay Application fee through Credit/Debit Card, candidate should enter the information asked for, to pay through on line mode and click on PAY button.
To pay Application fee through Net banking, candidate should Login with your credentials of net banking and click on submit button to proceed for payment.
Application fee amount will reflect in the form and candidate should check the details carefully before clicking Confirm button.
Candidate must remember to take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of Application fee by clicking on Print button.
Step 3: City Choice
The third step of Application is City Choice for entrance examination. After successful payment of Application fee candidate will be directed to City Choice Page by clicking the Proceed to Step 3 button.
The City availability list shows the real time status of seats available in a city.
“City once chosen cannot be changed, so pay utmost care while opting city”
Step 4: Qualification & Address Details
After third step of Application process is completed, the next step is to fill Qualification & Address Details.
Candidate should fill all the information asked for regarding Qualifying Examination like Name, Status, and Board of Exam etc. and complete permanent and correspondence address.
Those with CGPA Grade only will have to apply the conversion Factor in the Application Form. The Conversion Factor should be as approved by their respective Examination Board.
After filling all required information candidate should click on Proceed to Step 5 button to go to next step.
Step 5: Upload Images
In 5th step of registration form, Candidate need to upload his/her latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression. The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, .jpg/jpeg.
First read the instructions given regarding Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression upload. To upload image click Choose File button and browse to path where the image is stored. You can see the preview of the uploaded images. Please refer to Sample Images provided on the page, if you are satisfied with the preview of images, click on Accept button else try again to upload the images. After uploading all three required images, give consent on the declaration and click on Proced to step 6 button.
Note: Images once uploaded cannot be changed later so candidates are requested to pay due attention while uploading the images.
Step 6: Print Registration Form (This is the most important step of registration process)
The sixth and the Last Step is Print Application Form. Candidate must take print of Application Form once all steps of Application are completed. Click on Proceed button and take printout of Application Form.
Application Form contains all the details provided by candidate during on line registration i.e. Personal Details, Payment details, City Choice, Qualification & Address Details and Uploaded Images.
Check all the details in Application Form carefully, if some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on Final Submit button.
Candidate shall get an Acknowledge Mail from AIIMS on click of Final Submit button.
If Final Submission of Application form is not done, Acknowledge mail will not be sent and Application will be treated as Incomplete.
Take the print of the Application Form before final submission of form. Candidate can take the print out of the Application Form by clicking on Print button.
After clicking Final Submit button, color of buttons in navigation bar of will change to Yellow.
The submitted registration form will be reviewed for the uploaded images and the eligibility of the candidate. The review process of the uploaded images may take 7 to 10 days.
Candidate Logout automatically after Completion of Application Form is done successfully.