AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card 2018 is available now. Candidates can download it from the link below or from aiimsexams.org. The detailed needed to download AIIMS Admit Card 2018 are Candidates ID and Password. On the exam day, i.e. May 26 and 27, the candidates must carry their admit card or they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates may check more details about AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card from this page. Preparations before the exam, prohibited items list, general instruction should be read carefully. Also, it is important to reach center on or before the reporting time mentioned in hall ticket.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is the hall ticket that must be carried along with photograph and identity proof on the day of the exam. Enter application number and password in order to log in and download AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card at the candidate log in page. Get here complete details of how to download admit card and instructions for the exam. This medical entrance exam is for admission to All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card available for download from||10 May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination will be held on||26 & 27 May 2018|
Only such applicants who will submit the application form on time will be able to download admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance examination.
- Click Here to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- Click Here to check the important advisory for AIIMS MBBS 2018.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018
The application number and password are unique for each candidate. These credentials shall be used to log in to download admit card of AIIMS MBBS. The following steps may be followed to get the hall ticket.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of AIIMS Entrance Exams: www.aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2 – Click on the link that refers to Download Admit Card For AIIMS-MBBS Entrance Examination. You will reach http://mbbs.aiimsonline.in.
- Step 3 – Enter Application Number, and Password. Click on login.
- Step 4 – Download and print AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018.
Unable To Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
If the candidates are unable to download the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 then they must contact the conducting body. To do so, the candidates will have to send an e-mail to “Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608.
In the e-mail, the candidates should mention the issue clearly and must send the full particulars of the Registration.
Important Instructions For Downloading Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS 2018
- Examination centre assigned by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be printed in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card; note the address carefully and familiarize yourself with directions to reach the centre.
- The following are required to be carried the day of exam: AIIMS Admit Card of MBBS Entrance Exam, One Photograph and Identity Proof. The identity proof can be Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph only.
- A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www.aiimsexams.org. All the candidates must take a printout of the same. The admit card will not be sent through Postal System. No candidate will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a valid Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall/Venue by personal appearance without a valid Admit Card in the original. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College/ Institute. Duplicate AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 will not be issued after the examination (i.e. original printout Not photocopy etc.)
You will be able to download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card from the date provided above by logging into your on aiimsexams.org. Admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be available for download. Candidate can download their admit card from their MyPage after login. Please read the instructions carefully given on the admit card.
List of AIIMS
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi||www.aiims.edu|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal||www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar||www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur||www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna||www.aiimspatna.org|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur||www.aiimsraipur.edu.in|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh||www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Guntur||–|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur||–|
It may be noted that although AIIMS will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a centre in the cities chosen by the applicant, due to circumstances such as lack of the sufficient number of candidates, logistic, administrative and other reasons, an Examination Centre in another city may be allotted finally. Applicants are therefore required to be prepared to appear for the examination in the Examination Centre allotted to them.
Preparations for exam
- Check the particulars printed in the Admit Card. Discrepancies if any should be communicated to the Assistant Controller (Examinations) well in advance to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- Go through the relevant Mock Test available at the AIIMS Examination Section website www.aiimsexams.org to familiarize with the examination process
- Visit and familiarize with the location of the Examination Centre. Make all necessary arrangements including leaving early so as to reach the Examination Centre at the Reporting Time indicated
- Make sure you bring only the following. These are mandatory for entry into Examination Centre:
- Printed Copy of Admit Card (Considered valid only with the IP Address, Date and Time of Print) to be submitted at the end of the examination
- Original Photo ID [Photocopies are not acceptable)
- One recent coloured passport photograph with white background (2.5cms X 3 cms)
Preserve a Copy of the Admit Card for future reference till completion of selection process
- No person shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Entry Closing Time. It is the responsibility of the candidate to reach early to avoid refusal of entry.
- The following items are strictly prohibited:
- All Electronic items including Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators etc
- Any item capable of transmitting or receiving information including Bluetooth Devices, Pen drives etc
- Wristwatches, clocks, etc. of any kind
- All Ornaments, necklace, bangles, rings, Wristbands, Goggles, Headgears, Scarfs, Jackets, etc
- Pen, Pencil, Paper(other than the Admit Card, Photo ID and Photograph as mentioned), calculators, bags, bottles etc.
- Any other item/ instruction/ decision as may be considered necessary to be prohibited by AIIMS or its representatives at the centre for proper and fair conduction of the examination.
- Copying of questions
- Talking, canvassing, unruly or any behaviour capable of disturbing or disrupting the examination
- Failure to comply with any of the above will be considered as use of unfair means and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- ANY KIND OF ORNAMENTS, MOBILE PHONES, WRIST WATCHES ETC. WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE EXAM HALL
- Candidates have forewarned that facilities for the safe-keeping of valuables are not available at Examination centres and hence they should come prepared accordingly.
Books recommended for AIIMS MBBS preparation
|16 Years’ Solved Papers : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Aim 4 AIIMS : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12||Buy Online|
|AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack for Medical Entrance Exams||Buy Online|