AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card – All India Institute of Medical Sciences India (AIIMS), New Delhi will release the Admit Card on the official website aiimsexams.org. Candidates can download their admit card by log in with their Registration Id, Registration Unique Code (RUC) and password. It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with a passport size photograph and a valid Id proof. Admit Card will carry the details like name, date of birth, category, roll no, exam date and venue. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the date of time mentioned on the AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket. For more details about AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card read the page below.
Latest: Admission into AIIMS MBBS will be via NEET
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card
Candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Admit Card” issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification. Check all the expected dates related to AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card from below:
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release date of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|AIIMS 2020 MBBS Exam Dates||30 and 31 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||16 Jun 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at aiimsexams.org.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card, If Forgot Login Details?
If you’ve forgotten either your Registration Unique Code (RUC) or your Password, you can follow the steps below to retain them back:
Forget Registration Unique Code (RUC):
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Now click on the link for MBBS 2020 Admit Card download. You will arrive at the Login page.
- Then click on the button ‘Know your RUC (Registration Unique Code)’, as shown in the picture below:
- A pop up window will open up as shown in the picture below:
- Now enter your Registration Id, Password, Captcha and click on the Submit button.
- After that, your RUC will display in the space given in the above picture.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above until you arrive at the Login page.
- Now click on the button ‘Forget your login details’, as shown in the picture below:
- A new login portal will open up (PAAR), where you have to click again on the button ‘Forget your login details?’ as shown in the picture below:
- A new window will open up where you have to enter your Registration Id or Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, Captcha and submit it.
- After you click on the Submit button, you will either receive a link to reset your password on your email Id, or your password will display on the next window.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1 : Candidates can follow the steps below to download the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card:
Step 2 : Click on the link provided on this page.
Step 3 : The official website will open up. Then click on the link for ‘MBBS 2020 Admit card’.
Step 4 : The login page will open up. Now enter your Registration Id, RUC, Password and Captcha as shown in the picture below:
Step 5 : Admit Card will display on the next page.
Details mentioned on AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card
Before you download the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit card, you must check all the details mentioned in it carefully. The details will be mentioned on the admit card as given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important Exam day Instructions
- Exam Venue
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Shift
- Roll no
- Date of Birth
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Things to Carry to the Exam Centre
Candidates are required to carry the hardcopy of admit card along with the things requried, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the things to carry to the exam centre from below:
- AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card (The Admit card must have the information related to the printout like IP address etc.)
- One recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- A valid Id proof (same as entered in the Application form)
Things to carry at the time of examination
- wrist watches
- cell phone
- electronic gadget
- bluetooth devices
- hair bands, hair clips
- credit cards/debit cards
- books/text material
- printed or written
- bits of papers
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can now check out the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern below:
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Mode of the exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language of the Question Paper: Either English or Hindi (as per the choice of the candidate)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions and Reason – Assertion Type Questions
- Total number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Total number of Marks: 200 Marks
- For every right answer: 1 mark is added to the total score.
- For every wrong answer: -⅓ of the marks of the question is deducted from the total score.
- For any unanswered question/ marked for review: 0 marks are deducted.
Distribution of Questions and Marks in each section of the Question paper:
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Biology (Zoology or Botany)||60||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10||10|
Distribution of Type of Questions:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions|
|Multiple Choice Based Questions (MCQs)||140|
|Reason Assertion Type Questions||60|
Note: General Knowledge and Aptitude and Logical thinking section does not have the Reason assertion type questions.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must keep in mind the important exam day instructions as mentioned below:
- Candidates must carry all the required documents to the exam centre.
- Do not forget to carry your Admit Card and other documents as the centre won’t allow you to appear for the exam without it.
- Do not bring any pen/pencil, wrist watches, cell phone, pager, calculator or any electronic gadgets, bluetooth devices, Ornament, head gear, hair bands, hair clips, belts, bags, credit cards, debit cards, books etc. to the exam centre.
Note: Candidates must reach the exam centre on time as they have to go through several mandatory pre-examination activities like Biometric capture, photo capture etc. to avoid any delay in the exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Test Centres as per the last year from below:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramullah|
AIIMS MBBS 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Entrance Examination 2020 is a National level exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates who want to get admission in the MBBS at AIIMS, New Delhi and all other 14 AIIMS have to appear for the exam. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted at many centres all over India. The candidates are selected on the basis of Merit list which releases after the result is declared.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1956 as an autonomous institution. It offers many UG and PG, Super Specialisation and Doctoral programmes. It is prestigious institution. The institute conducts entrance examinations for admission into its various programmes every year. According to the National Institutional Ranking Framework ranking, AIIMS Delhi was ranked first among medical colleges in India.
aiims mbbs 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi will release the Admit Card fort AIIMS MBBS examination.
Ans : Candidates can get their AIIMS MBBS Admit Card on the official site i.e.aiimsexams.org.
Ans : In case of any discrepancy in the AIIMS MBBS Admit card candidates must contact the authorities immediately.
Ans : Candidates must go to the AIIMS MBBS Examination Center along with the hard copy of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card as they will have to present the same to the invigilator for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS.
Ans : Candidates must reach the AIIMS MBBS Examination Center 2 hours prior to the examination.
Ans : Candidates must go to the AIIMS MBBS Examination Center along with a hard copy of their Admit Card and a valid identity proof.
Ans : Candidates can take a printout of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card by downloading it from the official site of AIIMS, Delhi.
Ans : AIIMS MBBS is a Computer Based Test. The paper will be in Hindi and English Language, which candidates can choose according to their preference. The duration of the test will be 3 hours 30 minutes and the total marks for the examination will be 200 with a total of 200 Questions. Candidates will get 1 mark for every correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer of the candidate.
Ans : AIIMS MBBS Examination will be in online mode.