AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD) has announced that admission into All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and 14 other AIIMS from now will be made through NEET-UG 2020. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) releases the eligibility criteria for MBBS course on the official site aiimsexams.org. Candidates seeking admission into AIIMS MBBS are required to fulfill the criteria of AIIMS and NEET-UG both. For more information about AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria get from the page below.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for AIIMS MBBS program must fulfill the mentioned below criteria :
Age Criteria –
Applicants must have a minimum age of 17 years or will become 17 years old by 31 Dec 2020 can apply for the exam.
Qualification Criteria –
- Applicants must have passed the 12th class from CBSE, I.Sc. or any other board form recognised university or board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Applicants who have biology as an additional subject are also eligible.
- Candidates who are appearing for the 10+2 or equivalent are also eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS
- Candidates must have scored given below minimum marks :
|General or OBC category||60%|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility criteria for PWBD applicants
The disability certificate which will be provided by the students should be certified by the Medical Board of State or Central Government. Students will be evaluated whether they are eligible or not by the Medical board. On the basis of this if the students are found fit they can take admission in the institute.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admission
Candidates can check below the minimum qualification needed to apply for NEET 2020 –
- Candidate must have passed10+2 or its equivalent examination, from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- The students who have taken biology as an additional subject in 10+2 can also apply for NEET 2020.
Minimum CutOff Required to Qualify NEET-UG 2020
Candidates appearing to NEET-Ug must check the minimum percentile required to qualify the exam from the table below. Based on the marks of NEET-UG candidates will get admission into AIIMS MBBS 2020.
|Category||Minimum Marks required|
|All other||40 percentile|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admission Process after checking Eligibility
After the selection for admission, selected candidates have to carry the mentioned below documents at the time of admissions for verification :
- Counselling Offer Letter
- Slip of registration
- Admit card
- Certificate of passing 12th class from recognised board.(self attested)
- Certificate of board with date of birth on it.(self attested)
- Marksheet of 12th class (securing more than 60% marks if applicant is from general category. In case of SC/ST, the score should be more than 50% in the subjects of english, physics, chemistry and biology)
- SC/ST certificate in english or hindi language with community mentioned on it (if applicable)
- OBC certificate for central Govt. jobs/for admission in Central Govt. College/Institute (if applicable and not belonging to creamy layer)The sub-caste should should be the same as with the Central List of OBC and same format as of prospectus.
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1956 as an autonomous institution. It offers many UG and PG, Super Specialisation and Doctoral programmes. It is prestigious institution. The institute conducts entrance examinations for admission into its various programmes every year. According to the National Institutional Ranking Framework ranking, AIIMS Delhi was ranked first among medical colleges in India.AIIMS MBBS 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.