AIIMS MSc Admissions 2019 – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts the AIIMS MSc Entrance Exam 2019. The aspirants can fill AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form online at pgcourses.aiimsexams.org. AIIMS New Delhi conducts the entrance exam to admit students in courses such as M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology. The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline of the respective course they are applying for. The M.Sc Nursing entrance exam was held on June 01, 2019, and for M.Sc Course, the exam is being held on June 29, 2019. Check more details on AIIMS MSc 2019 Admission from this page.
AIIMS MSc Admissions 2019
Candidates have to mandatorily complete the Basic registration first only after which they can do the Final Registration. The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS MSc Admission 2019 from the table below.
|AIIMS MSc Admissions 2019||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Basic Registration starts from||07 Feb 2019|
|Last date for completing Basic Registration||04 Mar 2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Status check for Basic Registration is available from||05 Mar 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted is from||05-11 Mar 2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Final status of Basic Registration can be checked by||13 Mar 2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus for AIIMS MSc 2019 entrance exam||12 Mar 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for generation of Code for Final Registration||22 Apr 2019|
|Final Registration starts from||02 to 22 Apr 2019|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection.||06 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||11 May 2019|
|Issuance of AIIMS MSc entrance exam 2019 Admit Card||16 May 2019|
Entrance Exam, Result & Counselling
|Events||M.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Course|
|Entrance Examination||01 Jun 2019||29 Jun 2019|
|Result||10 Jun 2019||05 & 08 Jul 2019|
|Counselling Round 1||01 Aug 2019||01 Aug 2019|
|Counselling Round 2 (If required)||16 Aug 2019||16 Aug 2019|
|Counselling Round (Open Round)||19 Aug 2019||19 Aug 2019|
MSc Courses Offered at AIIMS
AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS offer admission in various courses at the post-graduate level. A candidate can have a glimpse of the courses offered from the information given below:
- Biophysics Reproductive Biology
- Clinical Embryology and Nuclear Medicine Technology Courses
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- Perfusion Technology
- MSc Nursing
AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form
AIIMS, New Delhi has started a new registration process, which is known by Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). In this, the AIIMS MSc Registration is divided into three stages. First is Basic Registration which is free of cost and the aspirants have to provide their Basic details and upload the images. Next step is the Generation of Code for Final Registration. This is applicable for only those candidates whose Basic Registration has been accepted. The last and final step of PAAR is Final Registration, in which the applicants have to fill in their educational qualification details, choose a test center and pay the application fee.
Application Fee for AIIMS MSc Admission 2019
The application fee gets revised from time to time and year to year. One can check the information given below to have a better understanding of the application fee. The applicants can pay the application fee Online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|General / Unreserved (UR)/ OBC||Rs.1500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.1200/-|
|Orthopedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH)||Exempted from paying the fees|
Note: Persons with Bench-mark-disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Eligibility Criteria
One of the important information which a candidate should always check is the eligibility criteria. As per the official notification, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MSc Admission 2019 as given below.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc – The candidate must have either of the qualifications mentioned below and should have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) so that he/she can appear for the examination:
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject
The admission requirements for M.Sc. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology will be the same as mentioned above, but the requirements for (i) Perfusion Technology (ii) Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, (iii) Nuclear Medicine Technology iv), Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies will be as mentioned below:
- Perfusion Technology – B.Sc. with Biology (Botany & or Zoology) ORB.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University.
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology – B.Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University.
B.Sc. degree with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognized University.
B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/Radiotherapy from a recognized University.
B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies – B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Nursing
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
There are some important points which candidates should observe while applying for MSc Nursing and MSc courses:
- 5% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability will be provided on the horizontal basis if the seats are available in MSc Nursing courses. The eligibility criterion for candidates under this category as per the guidelines finalized by Nursing Council of India.
- For admission in MSc and MSc Nursing Courses, the candidates who are about to appear for the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and their results are awaited, can also apply for admission but such candidate must possess some documents if they want to apply.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Exam Pattern
One of the key preparation tips which have been forwarded each time by experts and toppers as well is that the candidates should be well-familiarised with the exam pattern and marking scheme. AIIMS MSc 2019 entrance exam shall be held in Delhi only. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only. AIIMS MSc 2019 is an Online computer-based test. MSc / BIotech and MSc Nursing courses consist of 90 MCQ type questions which a candidate need to solve in a duration of 90 minutes.
- For every correct answer, you will get +1 marks
- There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks for an incorrect answer
- The questions which are unanswered or for review, no marks will be added or deducted in such case.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS, New Delhi issues the AIIMS MSc 2019 entrance exam Admit Card by online mode only. No hard copy fo the AIIMS MSc 2019 Admit Card is sent to the candidates by post/ courier. To download it, the aspirants have to log in using the Registration Number and Password. It will consist of details such as date, reporting timings, the address of the test center, etc. It is further advised to the candidates to keep at least 2-3 copies of the AIIMS MSc 2019 Admit Card in case if the original goes missing or is damaged. On the day of the test, do not forget to carry the print out of your Admit Card and the ID proof as selected at the time of Registration.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Result
The results will be updated on the main website as well as on this page of AIIMS. The results will be calculated on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam for MSc courses and MSc Nursing 2019. Students will have to report for the counseling rounds as decided by the conducting body on time so as to get their seat reserved.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Reservation
Reservation of seats at AIIMS, New Delhi is as follows:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
- If the required number of candidates are not available to fill up the seats reserved for the
Scheduled Castes, the seats will automatically get filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa.
- In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats
will be filled up by the candidates from the General category.
- In case suitable candidates are not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be
filled up by the candidates from the general category.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for MSc / Biotech and MSc Nursing from the table below. The fee details provided here are as per last year’s information and will be updated as soon as AIIMS MSc 2019 Information Brochure is released.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-||Duration|
|Tuition Fee of M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||2 Years|
|Laboratory Fee for M.Sc./M.Biotech.||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Pot Money M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 480||2 Years|
|Gymkhana Fee for M.Sc / M.Biotech||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100/-(to be deposited by every student for the recovery of breakages or loss of Institute’s equipment).|
|Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
|(Fees and dues payable at the time of admission)|
- The above fee structure changes from time to time and year to year by the Institute and the students who will get selected will have to pay the fees as may be decided by the Institute.
- The fees and other charges including Hostel rent once paid, shall not be refunded in any case, even if a student leaves the Institute before the completion of the semester or does not join the Institute for any reason. No excuses will be entertained.
- The Caution Money will be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. In case of a student leaving the course in the middle or after the completion of the course, the balance of caution money, if any after eduction of the charges due, will be refunded.
- The mess is compulsory for the Nursing students residing in the hostels. The mess charges are 700/- per month (subject to revision from time to time) payable to the Mess in-charge every month in advance.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Seat Matrix
As per the note received last year from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India (PMSSY Division) has decided to include M.Sc Nursing Seats for AIIMS Jodhpur for the session starting from July/August 2019. Following seats are being added in M.Sc. Nursing courses for AIIMS, Jodhpur. The details of revised seats for M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Jodhpur & AIIMS Rishikesh are as under:-
For further information about the seat matrix, download the 2019 information brochure from the link given below.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.