All India Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission into its various M.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing courses for students desirous of furthering their interest in the field of medical career. AIIMS will be offering admission into its M.Sc. courses by conducting an online Computer-Based Examination for AdmissionAIIMSinto AIIMS M.Sc. 2020. The application for the same will be released in an online mode on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates are requested to scroll down for further details related to AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2020, such as eligibility criteria, registration, courses offered, exam pattern, etc.
AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2020
AIIMS will be offering admission into its various M.Sc. and M.Sc nursing courses for the session 2020-21. Candidates willing to apply have to see whether they meet the eligibility criteria as to be specified by the concerned authority. Below are the dates concerning AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2020. Candidates can check the dates and fill the necessary requirements within the stipulated time period so as to apply for AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 Admissions.
|Events||M.Sc. Nursing||M.Sc. Courses|
|Start date for online registration||Last week of Mar 2020||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of Apr 2020||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Entrance Examination||06 Jun 2020||04 Jul 2020|
|Result||15 Jun 2020||13 Jul 2020|
|Counselling Round 1||To be notified||To be notified|
|Counselling Round 2 (if required)||To be notified||To be notified|
AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Exam Pattern
The scheme of examination for M.Sc Nursing and M.Sc courses is mentioned below.
- Mode of examination: The exam of AIIMS M.Sc is conducted online i.e it is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The exam is of 90 minutes duration.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 90 questions asked in the exam.
AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below.
For M.Sc Nursing
- Qualification: Candidate must have pursued B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from an educational institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Marks: Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks. 55% marks is the minimum for SC/ST category candidates.
- Others: Candidate must have a registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
For M.Sc Courses
The candidate must have the following qualification and must have secured 60% marks in it or 55% for SC/ST category candidates.
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
The admission requirements for M.Sc. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology is the same as mentioned above. However, the requirements for Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies is as mentioned below.
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology – Candidate must have a B.Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- Candidate must have a B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc. degree with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/Radiotherapy or B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies – Candidate must possess a B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
The application form for AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website. Candidates before registering and filling in the application form for AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 are to keep in mind that they cross-check whether they meet the eligibility criteria as specified officially. Firstly the candidate will have to register him/herself on the official website, as mentioned down-below on our page. During the process of registering online, once the registration process is open officially, candidates are to keep in mind that they mention all the mandatory details in an error-free style. Any information as provided during the application form filling must be authentic. The steps to register and fill online application form are as follows:
- Register online
- Fill in qualification and address details
- Make payment
- Enter city choice
- Upload images
- Print Registration Form
- Fill application form
The application fee, as mentioned, is proposed as per last year for different categories:
- General / Unreserved (UR) Rs. 1500/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs. 1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Rs. 1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs. 1200/-
- Person With Benchmark Disability (PWBD) Nil
Th admit card for AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 will be issued once the procedure for registering online has been closed. Admit card, as per last year, will be made available only in an online mode, i.e., on the official website. Applicants are to carry the admit card along with any photo identity proof, such as Aadhar Card or any other Valid ID proof like passport, Voter ID etc. The admit card will carry the applicant’s roll number, his/her venue of the examination, and the address of examination. Candidates must take a note that if on the day of examination they fail to carry the admit card, no entry will be allowed to the concerned candidate.
AIIMS M.Sc 2020 Result
AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2020 will be updated on the main website as well as on our page post the examination being conducted. The results will be calculated on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam for M.sc courses and M.sc Nursing 2020. Candidates will have to report for the counseling rounds as decided by the conducting body on time so as to get their seat reserved.
AIIMS M.Sc. Counselling for admission into 2020-21 session will be done once the result for the online computer-based test is released. AIIMS will release a notification for the same, inviting candidates for counseling who have passed the entrance test. Candidates will have to report to the counseling center on time. Any excuses for late entry will not be entertained. Candidates will be required to carry the then to be mentioned documents during the counselling process. A link will be provided below once AIIMS releases the counselling procedure and needed documents for its M.Sc and M.Sc. Nursing courses. Candidates are to note that shortlisted candidates will be judged on the basis of medical examination which will be held by the Board appointed by the respective institute and if found medically fit he/she will be able to join the course after depositing the fee decided by the conducting body.
Candidates who will be applying for AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2020 are to note that if the required number of candidates will not be available so as to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the seats will automatically get filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa. And if in case the candidates are not available from the above-mentioned two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates belonging to the General category.
Reservation of seats at AIIMS, New Delhi is as follows:
Other Backward Class: 27%
Scheduled Caste: 15%
Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
The fee structure as proposed for the previous years is mentioned in detail below. Candidates can go through the said schedule to have a general idea of AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 fee structure.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-||Duration|
|Tuition Fee of M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||2 Years|
|Laboratory Fee for M.Sc./M.Biotech.||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Pot Money M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 480||2 Years|
|Gymkhana Fee for M.Sc / M.Biotech||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100/-(to be deposited by every student for the recovery of breakages or loss of Institute’s equipment).|
|Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
|(Fees and dues payable at the time of admission)|
For more details about AIIMS M.Sc Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, only the examination schedule for AIIMS M.Sc. 2020 has been released. Rest of the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AIIMS will release the AIIMS M.Sc. 2020, information will be updated here.