AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses is over now of January session 2019. There is a change in the application process for AIIMS PG 2019. It was observed that the candidates would make a lot of errors while applying for the entrance examination, resulting in rejection of the application form. The registrations will be a two-stage process comprising of a Basic Registration and Final Registration stages.
The advantage of PAAR is that the candidate has to register by filling basic details and uploading images almost a year in advance (Basic Registration). Furthermore, the basic registration is free of any charge. The candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted, thus, candidates will not be subjected to the pressures of the last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications. In Final Registration, applicants can fill remaining details such as like qualification details, choose the available city for examinations and make the necessary payments. Check complete details on AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates can register themselves by following the simple steps given here to complete the application form of AIIMS PG 2019. After submitting the AIIMS PG 2019 application form, you can check the status of the application form.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form Dates: The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS PG 2019 Registration through PAAR here.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) (January, 2019 Session)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS (July, 2019 Session)|
|Online Basic Registration starts from||04 Sep 2018|
|Last date to register online||24 Sep 2018||19 Feb 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||11 Oct 2018||02 Mar 2019|
|Applicants are required to check status through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.||12 Oct 2018||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||17 Oct 2018||To be notified|
|Last date of the receiving application form (recommended & forwarded as NO OBJECTION) to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration). Entrance Examination for January 2019 session.||23 Oct 2018||19 Mar 2019|
|AIIMS PG 2019 exam date stage- I||08 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
|AIIMS PG 2019 exam date stage- II||15, 16, and 17 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
Application Form: Application Form for DM / M.Ch (6 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses has been started. Apply Now
Application status: Final status for Basic Registration for AIIMS PG January-2019 Session is available. Check here.
Notification for New Process for Registration (PAAR)
- Click Here to open the above notification in a new window.
Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2019
The application fee for AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Application Form 2019 is given below. However, candidates should note that they first need to complete the Basic Registration, which is free of charge. Hence, in the Basic Registration, the aspirants need to require to make any payment.
However, during the Final registration, the aspirants have to pay the registration fee as given below. The application fee as given below is as per the last year brochure and are meant for only reference purpose.
|General / OBC||Rs 1500 + transaction charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 1200 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment: The application fee for AIIMS PG 2019 shall be payable by online mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Click here to check the User Manual for Application form of DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses.
AIIMS PG 2019 New Registration Process
AIIMS has started a new registration process, which is known by, Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). This new registration has been initiated for the upcoming exam session such as January 2019 session for MD/MS or MDS or MBBS 2019 session.
With the help of PAAR facility, candidates can register for the entrance exam a year advance. After which the status of the registration will be uploaded online and the candidates can then edit their details if correction is required. In this way, the candidates are not subjected to the pressures of last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications without any time left to make amends.
The new registration process is to be completed in two stages – Basic and Final Registration.
Important Points to Note for Basic Registration
- In the Basic registration, the candidates will need to enter their personal details and upload images only.
- There is no fee to be paid in this part of the registration.
- The window for Basic Registration will be open for a limited time period. After the last date, no further applications for that particular session will be allowed.
- Only those who will complete the Basic registration will be able to proceed to the next step of the registration process, i.e. Final Registration.
- The candidates at this stage can decide if they want to appear for the entrance examination in this session or subsequent sessions.
- Basic Registration is enduring, which means, the details will be stored and will be valid for subsequent sessions.
- The registration process will resume and continues for the subsequent sessions (e.g. after Final Registration for MD/MS/MDS January 2019 session, the Basic Registration for MD /MS or MDS July 2019 session onwards will resume. However, those who have already completed Basic Registration earlier need not fill these details again whether they have appeared for the MD/MS/MDS Entrance Examination of January 2019 session.
Important Points to Note for the Final Registration
- In the Final Registration, the aspirants need to fill in other necessary information such as educational qualification details, choose the test center and pay the application fee.
- It is the last step of the application process.
- Aspirants should note that the rejected Basic Registration applicants are not eligible for proceeding to this stage.
- Final Registration is examination session specific. So, if you have applied for AIIMS PG 2019 January Session, you may not have to fill in Basic registration details again, but you will have to final registration part for AIIMS PG 2019 July session before the last date.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2019?
The candidates who wish to apply for AIIMS PG 2018 entrance examination, simply follow the instructions as given below.
Step 1: Register Online (Basic Registration)
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the basic registration starts.
- Next, you need to fill in basic details such as your Name, Date of birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, Email id, Mobile number, etc.
- After entering the registration details, the aspirants need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the registration details. After successful registration, the candidates shall receive their login details.
Step 2: Check the status of the Basic registration
- Remember that you can only proceed to the next step of the registration process, only if your Basic registration is accepted.
- To check the registration status, the aspirants need to login by entering the necessary information.
- If some details need to be edited in the registration form, the candidates should make the necessary correction.
- Before submitting the registration form, check the details entered by your are correct and submit it.
Step 3: Fill in necessary details in the Application Form (Final Registration)
- After the Basic registration part is over, the candidates need to fill in other necessary information such as Educational Qualification, Work experience information, etc.
- Also, the aspirants need to choose the preferable test center (give at least 03 test cities preferences).
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- After filling in details in the application form, the next step is to pay the registration fee.
- The aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee by online mode.
Step 5: Submit the application form
The last and final step of the application process is to submit it and take its print out for future reference.
Instruction for Uploading Images, Sign and Thumb Impression
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during Online Registration.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. The photograph should not be taken by mobile phone camera.
- The photograph should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
- Photograph MUST be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior to the start of Online Registration.
- Draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photograph only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph at 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png). Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
- Select the scanned “Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and upload it.
- Draw a box of size 6 x 3 cms (width * height), on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box.
- The signature should be done with thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures having only Initials or done in CAPITAL letters are not acceptable.
- Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet. Scan the signature at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it
- Save the scanned image as “Signature.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
Left Thumb Impression
- Draw a box of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) on a plain white sheet.
- Take a good quality Blue/Black ink stamp pad.
- Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and roll lightly in a horizontal manner.
- The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print.
- Scan the area of a white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet.
- Scan the left thumb impression at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.
- Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
If you have any questions about the AIIMS PG 2019 Registration, then let us know in the comment section below.