|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 is for MD, MS, Mch (6YRS), DM (6YRS), MDS, DM, M.Ch (3YRS) / MD (Hospital Administration) as per the schedule given below. Application form of AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam is released online at aiimsexams.org which can be submitted by eligible candidates. On completing application form submission, candidates can check the status of AIIMS PG 2018 application form indicating whether it will be accepted or rejected and then download admit card of AIIMS PG 2018. Get here complete details of AIIMS PG application form 2018 such as dates, fee and instructions for submission.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
Candidates could register themselves by following the simple steps given here to complete the application form of AIIMS PG 2018. After submitting the AIIMS PG 2018 application form, you can check the status of the application form.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|Online Registration for application starts||05 Sep 2017||12 Sep 2017|
|Online Registration for application close on||25 Sep 2017||03 Oct 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05 Nov 2017||12 Nov 2017|
Re-upload of image(s) for AIIMS PG January 2018 session
After re-verification of your re-upload images, it has found that some of the candidates still have not been uploaded the correct image(s). Accordingly, in the interest of candidates, the Competent Authority has decided one more chance may be given to the applicant. It is, therefore, advised to log in with credentials and re-upload the correct images by 25.10.2017 (upto 05:00 PM), otherwise, registration will automatically be treated as rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
As it is the final chance, hence, those candidates who will upload the correct image(s) from 23.10.2017 to 25.10.2017 as well as all those candidates whose status are already accepted, only their admit card will only be issued by the AIIMS, New Delhi on 27.10.2017. However, rest will be treated as rejected.
Check Application Form Status:
- Application Status – for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Courses.
- Application Status – for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Courses.
The application fee for AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin. / MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Application Form 2018 is given below.
|General / OBC||Rs 1000 + transaction charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 800 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Steps for Filling Online Application
Online Registration is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before the closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before the closing date.Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
- Registration: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, Contact No. etc. subsequently.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 8-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- Qualification Details: Fill correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship and Medical Registration details etc.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking. Take printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of registration process.
- After successful payment of registration fees, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps (those have to be completed before registration closing date).
- City Choice: Select Examination Centre City from city availability list (city availability list shows the real time status of seats. City once selected and submitted cannot be changed.
- Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the image files must be between 10 KB-100 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be clicked within 6 months from on-line registration opening date.
- Applicant should take print of registration form and must check all information filled in form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration Form is essential.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of registration/application. However, the applicant can verify application status on www.aiimsexams.org after submission of registration form. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline No. 8510010247, 9582949110.
- Applicant need not to send hardcopy of registration Form or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration Form and payment receipt with you for future references.
- Read Advertisement, Prospectus and User Manual carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form.
- Before proceeding to register for AIIMS PG 2018 you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of course for which you intend to take Entrance Examination as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
Instruction for Uploading Images, Sign and Thumb Impression
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during Online Registration.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. Photograph should not be taken by mobile phone camera.
- Photograph should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
- Photograph MUST be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior from the start of Online Registration.
- Draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photograph only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph on 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png). Keep the size of image between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Select the scanned “Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and upload it.
- Draw a box of size 6 x 3 cms (width * height), on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box.
- Signature should be done with thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures having only Initials or done in CAPITAL letters are not acceptable.
- Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet. Scan the signature on 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it
- Save the scanned image as “Signature.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.Keep the size of the image between 10 KB to 50 KB.
Left Thumb Impression
- Draw a box of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) on a plain white sheet.
- Take a good quality Blue/Black ink stamp pad.
- Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and role lightly in horizontal manner.
- The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print.
- Scan the area of white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet.
- Scan the left thumb impression on 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.
- Keep the size of image between 10 KB to 50 KB.