AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form was released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The basic registration for DM / M.Ch (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration) and for MD / MS / DM (6 yrs.) / M.Ch. (6 yrs.) / MDS for July 2019 session has been closed now. Eligible candidates who applied will only be able to download their admit card. For MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS, the next step in the PAAR process is Generation of Code. Candidates whose Basic registration is accepted will have to Generate a Unique Code from March 08, 2019 using the login credentials. The last and final step of PAAR is Final Registration, in which, the aspirants pay the fee and select their test centers. It is scheduled to start from March 22, 2019. Check here complete details on AIIMS PG Application Form for July 2019 Session.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
PAAR comprises of three simple steps. First is Basic registration which is free of cost, the second is Generation of Code for Final Registration, and third is Final Registration in which candidates have to pay the application fee. The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS PG 2019 Registration through PAAR here.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)||Activity||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|Online Registration for Application||02 Mar 2019||Online Registration for Application|
|Online Registration for application close on||15 Mar 2019||Online Registration for application close on||19 Feb 2019|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||20 Mar 2019||Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||26 Feb – 02 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||25 Mar 2019||Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding ―No Objection‖ to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration). Entrance Examination for July 2019 session.||25 Mar 2019||Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)|
DM / M.Ch (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration) for July 2019 Session – application form Closed
- Click Here to register for DM / M.Ch (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration) for July 2019 Session.
- Click Here to login for DM / M.Ch (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration) for July 2019 Session.
- Click Here to download User Manual.
- Click Here to check Instructions related to uploading of Photographs, signature and left thumb impression.
MD / MS / MCh (6YRS) / DM (6YRS) / MDS Course July 2019 session – application form Closed
- Click Here to check the Status of Final Registration for MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS Course July 2019 session.
- Click Here to check the Status of Basic Registration for AIIMS MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS Course July 2019 session.
- Click here to check the Clarification Regarding Generation Of Unique Code Dates For AIIMS MD/MS/MDS Courses July 2019 Session
- Click here to check the notice regarding Extension of dates for Code Generation facility.
How to Check Status for AIIMS PG 2019 Basic Registration?
The candidates who successfully complete the Basic Registration process for AIIMS PG 2019 July session can check the status of Acceptance or rejection of their registration by following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for checking the Basic Registration Status.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration ID and Password as received after the completion of Registration.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, the Candidate’s Dashboard will appear and the candidates can then check the status of their Basic Registration.
Instruction for Uploading Images, Signature and Thumb Impression
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during Online Registration.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. The photograph should not be taken by mobile phone camera.
- The photograph should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
- Photograph MUST be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior to the start of Online Registration.
- Draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photograph only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph at 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png). Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
- Select the scanned “Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and upload it.
- Draw a box of size 6 x 3 cms (width * height), on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box.
- The signature should be done with thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures having only Initials or done in CAPITAL letters are not acceptable.
- Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet. Scan the signature at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it
- Save the scanned image as “Signature.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png. Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
Left Thumb Impression
- Draw a box of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) on a plain white sheet.
- Take a good quality Blue/Black ink stamp pad.
- Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and roll lightly in a horizontal manner.
- The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print.
- Scan the area of a white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet.
- Scan the left thumb impression at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.
- Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
AIIMS PG 2019 New Registration Process (PAAR)
AIIMS has started a new registration process, which is known by, Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). This new registration has been initiated for the upcoming exam session such as January 2019 session for MD/MS or MDS or MBBS 2019 session.
With the help of PAAR facility, candidates can register for the entrance exam a year advance. After which the status of the registration will be uploaded online and the candidates can then edit their details if correction is required. In this way, the candidates are not subjected to the pressures of last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications without any time left to make amends.
The new registration process is to be completed in two stages – Basic and Final Registration.
Important Points to Note for Basic Registration
- In the Basic registration, the candidates will need to enter their personal details and upload images only.
- There is no fee to be paid in this part of the registration.
- The window for Basic Registration will be open for a limited time period. After the last date, no further applications for that particular session will be allowed.
- Only those who will complete the Basic registration will be able to proceed to the next step of the registration process, i.e. Final Registration.
- The candidates at this stage can decide if they want to appear for the entrance examination in this session or subsequent sessions.
- Basic Registration is enduring, which means, the details will be stored and will be valid for subsequent sessions.
- The registration process will resume and continues for the subsequent sessions (e.g. after Final Registration for MD/MS/MDS January 2019 session, the Basic Registration for MD /MS or MDS July 2019 session onwards will resume. However, those who have already completed Basic Registration earlier need not fill these details again whether they have appeared for the MD/MS/MDS Entrance Examination of January 2019 session.
Important Points to Note for the Final Registration
- In the Final Registration, the aspirants need to fill in other necessary information such as educational qualification details, choose the test center and pay the application fee.
- It is the last step of the application process.
- Aspirants should note that the rejected Basic Registration applicants are not eligible for proceeding to this stage.
- Final Registration is an examination session specific. So, if you have applied for AIIMS PG 2019 January Session, you may not have to fill in Basic registration details again, but you will have to final registration part for AIIMS PG 2019 July session before the last date.
Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2019
The application fee for AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS & DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) is given below. However, candidates should note that they first need to complete the Basic Registration, which is free of charge. Hence, in the Basic Registration, the aspirants need to require to make any payment.
However, during the Final registration, the aspirants have to pay the registration fee as given below. The application fee as given below is as per the last year brochure and are meant for only reference purpose.
|General / OBC||Rs 1500 + transaction charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 1200 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment: The application fee for AIIMS PG 2019 shall be payable by online mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Fill the AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form?
The candidates who wish to apply for AIIMS PG 2018 entrance examination, simply follow the instructions as given below.
Step 1: Register Online (Basic Registration)
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the basic registration starts.
- Next, you need to fill in basic details such as your Name, Date of birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, Email id, Mobile number, etc.
- After entering the registration details, the aspirants need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the registration details. After successful registration, the candidates shall receive their login details.
Step 2: Check the status of the Basic registration
- Remember that you can only proceed to the next step of the registration process, only if your Basic registration is accepted.
- To check the registration status, the aspirants need to login by entering the necessary information.
- If some details need to be edited in the registration form, the candidates should make the necessary correction.
- Before submitting the registration form, check the details entered by your are correct and submit it.
Step 3: Fill in necessary details in the Application Form (Final Registration)
- After the Basic registration part is over, the candidates need to fill in other necessary information such as Educational Qualification, Work experience information, etc.
- Also, the aspirants need to choose the preferable test center (give at least 03 test cities preferences).
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- After filling in details in the application form, the next step is to pay the registration fee.
- The aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee by online mode.
Step 5: Submit the application form
The last and final step of the application process is to submit it and take its print out for future reference.
AIIMS PG July 2019 Test Centers
The Institute is conducting the AIIMS PG July 2019 entrance exam at the test centers listed below. The candidates need to select the test city in the order of their preference in the AIIMS PG Application Form.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Maharashtra||Madhya Pradesh|
|Gujara||Orissa||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Haryana||Rajasthan||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Himachal Pradesh||Sikkim||Daman and Diu|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Tamil Nadu||Lakshadweep|
For DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)
Applicant should indicate his/her choice of city of examination in the application form. The centre of examination once allotted on first come basis, (depending on number of nodes available) will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. Applicants should therefore choose the choice of city with utmost care.
|Name of City||Code|
|Delhi / NCR||02|
If you have any questions about the AIIMS PG 2019 Registration, then let us know in the comment section below.