AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 has been started for MD, MS, M.Ch (6YRS), DM (6YRS). Application form of AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam will be released online at www.aiimsexams.org which can be submitted by eligible candidates. On completing application form submission, candidates can check the status of AIIMS PG 2018 application form indicating whether it will be accepted or rejected and then download admit card of AIIMS PG 2018. Get here complete details of AIIMS PG application form 2018 such as dates, fee, and instructions for submission.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
Candidates could register themselves by following the simple steps given here to complete the application form of AIIMS PG 2018. After submitting the AIIMS PG 2018 application form, you can check the status of the application form.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|Online Registration for application||16 Feb 2018|
|Online Registration for application close on||08 Mar 2018|
|Date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.||—||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||—||13 Apr 2018|
|Last date of the receiving application form (recommended & forwarded as NO OBJECTION)||—||13 Apr 2018|
|Final Status of the Application Form||—||18 Apr 2018|
Application Status: Click here to login & check the status of the application form.
Note: Images and other details uploaded by all Applicants between April 09 to 13, 2018, (up to 5:00 PM) in their Application Forms are under review. The Final Status of these Application Forms are will be uploaded on April 18, 2018. Applicants are advised to check the status of their Application Form after login their credentials i.e. Candidate ID and Password. After uploading the Final Status on April 18, 2018, no correspondence will be entertained with regard to any discrepancy of the Application form.
Official website www.aiimsexams.org.
The application fee for AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Application Form 2018 is given below.
|General / OBC||Rs 1500 + transaction charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 1000 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Steps for Filling Online Application
Online Registration is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before the closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before the closing date.Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.n fee
- Registration: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, Contact No. etc. subsequently.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on the first-time login. Password length should be between 8-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- Qualification Details: Fill correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship, and Medical Registration details etc.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking. Take the printout of Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of the registration process.
- After successful payment of registration fees, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her along with a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps (those have to be completed before registration closing date).
- City Choice: Select Examination Centre City from city availability list (city availability list shows the real-time status of seats. The city once selected and submitted cannot be changed.
- Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the image files must be between 20 KB-100 KB, failing which application will not be able to upload images and complete the registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be clicked within 6 months from online registration opening date.
- Applicant should take print of registration form and must check all information filled in the form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of the form, no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration Form is essential.
- No written acknowledgment will be issued for the receipt of registration/application. However, the applicant can verify application status on www.aiimsexams.org after submission of registration form. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline No. 8510010247, 9582949110.
- Applicant need not send hard copy of registration Form or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration Form and payment receipt with you for future references.
- Read Advertisement, Prospectus and User Manual carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form.
- Before proceeding to register for AIIMS PG 2018 you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of course for which you intend to take Entrance Examination as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
Instruction for Uploading Images, Sign and Thumb Impression
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during Online Registration.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. The photograph should not be taken by mobile phone camera.
- The photograph should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
- Photograph MUST be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior to the start of Online Registration.
- Draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photograph only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph at 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png). Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
- Select the scanned “Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and upload it.
- Draw a box of size 6 x 3 cms (width * height), on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box.
- The signature should be done with thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures having only Initials or done in CAPITAL letters are not acceptable.
- Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet. Scan the signature at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it
- Save the scanned image as “Signature.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
Left Thumb Impression
- Draw a box of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) on a plain white sheet.
- Take a good quality Blue/Black ink stamp pad.
- Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and roll lightly in a horizontal manner.
- The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print.
- Scan the area of a white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet.
- Scan the left thumb impression at 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg”. Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.
- Keep the size of the image between 20 KB to 100 KB.
Guidelines – User Manual
Candidats can check January session User manual from below:
DM/MCh (3 years)
MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS