|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AIIMS PG 2018 – AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam will be held by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for Post Graduate admissions. AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam will be held in the month of November 2017 for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Programme and MD/MS/M.Ch (6 Years) / DM (6 Years) / MDS for January 2018 session. Eligible candidates can fill the AIIMS PG 2018 session application form online at aiimsexams.org and registered candidates will be issued the AIIMS PG 2018 admit card. Marks and rank obtained in the exam are displayed in AIIMS PG 2018 result on the basis of which counselling and seat allotment will be done.
Latest – Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018 for all courses is available now.
AIIMS PG 2018
Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG 2018 from the official website as per schedule date. Those who fill their application form on time as per schedule are eligible to download the admit card for entrance exam.
The following dates are applicable for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) / MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|Online Registration for application||05 Sep 2017||12 Sep 2017|
|Online Registration for application close on||25 Sep 2017||03 Oct 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||24 Oct 2017||27 Oct 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05 Nov 2017||12 Nov 2017
Medical: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Dental: 02 PM to 03:30 PM
|Date of declaration of Result (Stage I)||09 Nov 2017||18 Nov 2017|
|Departmental Assessment||20 to 22 Nov 2017||–|
|Final result||27 Nov 2017||–|
|Date of 1st Counselling||–||07 Dec 2017|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||–||08 Dec 2017|
|Date of open Counselling||–||23 Feb 2018|
AIIMS PG Quick Links
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form (for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / MDS / DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD submission is started as per the schedule given above. Interested candidates must fill the AIIMS online application form for PG entrance examination before the last date. Application fee includes fee for entrance examination is non-refundable. AIIMS Online Registration for PG 2018 exam consists of registration, filling up the form, fee payment via debit / credit card / challan.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application form of AIIMS PG 2018 in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the AIIMS online application form.
- Candidates can apply for PG entrance exam from the above link.
For DM / M.Ch (3 years)
- A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree and tenure by 2018.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years.
For MD (Hospital Administration)
- The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
For MD / MS / MDS
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a
University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have
completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or
before 30th JANUARY , 2018 [As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, dated
13.12.2011, candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation-
2011 published in Gazettee notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011].
Candidates who complete their internship after 30th January, 2018 are not eligible for Registration in
- In case it is found that a candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility qualification / criteria
(such as Internship Completion dates) has provided false information solely for appearing in
the examination for practice purpose, the candidate shall be debarred from appearing in
AIIMS Entrance Examination in future. Selected candidate will be verified against previously
available data for further action as above.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.
For M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years)
- The candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
For more eligibility details of DM / M.Ch / Fellowship / MD programme candidates refer to Information Brochure attached bottom on this page.
AIIMS PG Admit Card
Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates is available on website www.aiimsexams.org. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website before the last date. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent By Post.
AIIMS PG 2018 Result
Final results for all courses will be displayed on the Notice Board of Examination Section, at AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS Result will also be available on AIIMS website at www.aiimsexams.org and www.aiims.edu. Candidates can also check their result from the link mentioned above.
Selections for D.M./M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above [as per the decision of the meeting of the Academic Committee held on 14 September 2013] in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks)
Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The result of stage-I will be available on website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
Selection Process for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS is given below.
Minimum Cut Off Scores
- In accordance with decision of the Governing Body, AIIMS dated 14 September 2013, the minimum cut-off necessary in the Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admission is 50th Percentile.
Percentile scores are scores based on the relative performance of all those who appear for the
Basically the marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of
The Percentile Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR
BELOW that particular Percentile in that examination.
The highest score is converted to a Percentile score of 100.
The marks obtained in between the highest and lowest scores are also converted to appropriate
The Percentile Scores would be converted to 3 decimal places to avoid bunching effect and
therefore reduce ties
The following is a further explanation of the interpretation of the scores in an examination with 100 candidates.
- If candidate A’s Percentile score is 100, it indicates that amongst those who have taken the examination, 100% have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN the candidate A. It also indicates that no candidate has scored more that candidate A.
- If candidate B’s Percentile score is 90, it indicates that 90% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate B. It also indicates that remaining candidates have scored more than candidate B.
- If candidate C’s Percentile score is 50, it indicates that 50% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate C. It also indicates that remaining half of those who took the examination have scored more than candidate C.
- If candidate D’s Percentile score is 30, it indicates that 30% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate D. It also indicates that remaining have scored more than candidate D.
- If candidate E’s Percentile score is 1, it indicates that none of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate E. It also indicates that all remaining candidates who took the examination have scored more than candidate.
AIIMS PG Information Brochure
Candidates who going to fill their Application form for AIIMS PG 2018 for admission into various courses can check more details about all courses from the information brochure. Brochure for various programmes is given below as per announcement.
Download Information Brochure here:-
- DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Information Brochure
- MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Information Brochure
If you have any queries regarding AIIMS PG, please ask in comments below.