AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form – AIIMS Delhi had released the application form July session for AIIMS Ph.D 2020. Candidates could submit the application form at aiimsexams.org until August 09, 2020c. The link to access AIIMS Ph.D login is also given below and candidates need candidate id and password to access it. Check more details on AIIMS PhD 2020 application form, status, document specification, and more from this page.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form
From application form to check of status, etc. are done online. Candidate once registered can use their login to check and update all the details. Check AIIMS Ph.D 2020 application form and other important dates from below.
|AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form||January Session||July Session|
|Release date of Prospectus and Start of Registration||Started!||27 Jul 2020|
|Last date to Register for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form||09 Aug 2020|
|Release of Application form status and Rejected applications.||11 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the required documents (for rejected applicants).||14 Aug 2020|
|Last date to forward the ‘No objection’ from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of India for Foreign nationals.||14 Aug 2020|
|Choice Entrance Exam Center Option||–||01 – 09 Aug 2020|
|AIIMS PhD Jan 2020 entrance exam date||04 Jan 2020|
Application Process Over!!
- Apply Here: Click here to AIIMS Ph.D 2020 application form.
- Login: Click here for AIIMS Ph.D 2020 login to check application status.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form Status
After the final submission of the application form, AIIMS Delhi releases the application status. The status is only released online and it states if the application form has been accepted or rejected. If the application forms are under observation for reviewing due to any reason then it indicates that either documents, images, or some data has either not been provided or has been provided incorrectly. In this case, candidates need to either correct the details or upload the documents correctly.
How to check AIIMS Ph.D 2020 Application Status?
Candidates can easily check AIIMS Ph.D 2020 application status by following the steps below:
- Click on the login link above.
- Access the login by entering candidate id and password.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on the blue “Login” button.
- From the dashboard, check your AIIMS Ph.D application status 2020.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the Application Form via online mode only. You can check out the AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Fee below:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500|
|SC / ST||Rs. 1200|
|PwBD||Exempted from paying application fee|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Note: The cost of Application Form covers the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must check out the Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PhD 2020 below:
Eligibility for Medical Candidates:
- Medical Qualifications: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualifications: Candidates holding M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing.
Eligibility for Non – Medical Candidates:
- For non-medical candidates eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
- Candidate possessing Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible
- Candidate having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
The non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following national entrance tests in the last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test o Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
Image Specification for AIIMS PhD Application Form 2020
In the AIIMS PhD application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and thumb impression. The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications and format as provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photo||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||Between 10 Kb to 100 Kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||Between 10 Kb to 50 Kb||6 cm x 3 cm|
|Thumb impression||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||Between 10 Kb to 50 Kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
How to Upload a Color Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate?
- A color passport size photograph of the candidate should be recently clicked.
- The required dimension of the photograph is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cms.
- Photos clicked from a mobile phone or a Polaroid is not accepted.
- Draw a box of the above mentioned seize on a white sheet of paper.
- Paste the picture. Scan the photo.
- Upload the photo in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the scanned photo must be between 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
How to Upload your Signature in the AIIMS Phd Application form?
- Draw a box of 6 cm x 3 cm on a white sheet of paper.
- Put your signature in it. Use only Blue/ Black pen.
- Scan the image
- Upload it in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the image should be between 10 Kb to 50 Kb.
How to upload the Left Thumb Impression?
- Draw a box of 4 cm x 3 cm on a white sheet of paper.
- Put your Left Thumb Impression on it.
- Scan the image on 200 dpi.
- Make sure it is not blur while you enlarge it.
- Upload the image in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the image should be between 10 Kb to 50 Kb.
How to Apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for AIIMS Phd registration.
- A login portal will open up. Now click on the link for New Registration as shown in the below picture:
- The Registration Page will open up. Fill the required details carefully and Click on the submit button.
Step 2: Change Password
- After the successful registration of the candidates, a message will appear on the screen mentioning the ‘Candidate’s Id and Password’.
- Note the login credentials somewhere as they are required for all future logins.
- Go back to the login portal again and login with your Id and Password and change the password on the dashboard.
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
- On the dashboard, candidates can fill out the application form.
- Candidates can also edit the Application form or proceed to fill the rest of the details as shown in the below picture:
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee:
- After filling all the required details, candidates now have to pay the Application Fee via Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Download and take a printout the Payment Receipt.
Step 5: Upload the Documents:
- After submission of the Application fee, candidates have to upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- After uploading your Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression, you can click on the ‘Save & Proceed Button’.
Step 6: Print the Application Form
- Now check all the details mentioned in the Application form carefully. In case of any error, you can edit the details.
- If you want to submit the form, then click on Final Submit button.
- The filled out Registration form will display on the next page.
- Take a printout and keep it safe until the admission procedure is over.
Details to Enter in AIIMS PhD Application Form
Candidates have to enter the following details in the AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name ‘Nationality
- Marital Status
- Applied under
- Date of Birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
Address of the Candidate
- Correspondence address
- Permanent address
- Undergraduate details
- Qualifying examination details
- MBBS Internship details
- Qualifying examination academic details
- Medical/Nursing registration details
- Nature of duties
Note: There is no provision for reconsidering the Application form if it gets rejected by the institute. So you must fill the details carefully.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS releases the Admit Card for both the exam sessions as per the schedule. It releases on the official website only. Candidates can download their AIIMS PhD Admit Card/ Hall ticket by login with their Id and Password. Admit Card is an important document as it is required during the examination and at the counselling procedure. The details like the exam schedule, venue, some important instructions etc. is given on it.
The Admit Card for Stage II (Departmental Assessment) also releases on the official website after the result notification for Stage I. Candidates cannot appear at the exam centre without the Admit Card.
AIIMS PhD 2020
AIIMS, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PhD 2020 Entrance Examination for admission into the post – doctoral programmes offered by the institute. It is a National level entrance exam conducted at Delhi (NCR). The exam is conducted for both Medical and Non – Medical candidates. The exam is divided into 2 Stages. Candidates have to clear both the stages in order to get selected for PhD programmes. All the information regarding the admission and examination procedure releases on the official website as per the schedule.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi was established in the year 1965 as an autonomous institution. There are other 14 AIIMS all over the India. The institute offers many UG, PG, Super Specialisation (SS) and Doctoral Programmes (PhD). AIIMS, New Delhi conducts many entrance examinations for admission into various programmes of all the eligible candidates.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1500 in case of General / OBC category, and Rs. 1200 in case of SC / ST. Candidates who belong to PWBD category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Ans : You do not require to submit any document by post along with the application form.
Ans : No offline form is released for the candidates. You have to fill in details and submit the form by online mode only.
Ans : It is advised that you should provide your own personal email id in the registration form. However, if you are providing your guardian's email id, ensure that it is valid and active.
Ans : After the submission of the application form, AIIMS, New Delhi, does not provide the form correction facility for the candidates. However, you can also contact the concerned authorities regarding this.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.