AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi releases the Application Form on the official website, aiimsexams.org. It will be released as per the schedule for both January & July exam sessions. The AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form releases for all the candidates who want to pursue a PhD in any of the programme offered by the institute. Interested candidates can apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates have to register first to fill the application form. Learn more about AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form from this page.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form
Candidates must fill out all the information carefully as the institute rejects the form of all the ineligible candidates. You can check out the important dates related to the AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form below:
|AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form||January Session||July Session|
|Release date of Prospectus and Start of Registration||To be released yet||To be released yet|
|Last date to Register for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form||To be released yet||To be released yet|
|Release of Application form status and Rejected applications.||To be released yet||To be released yet|
|Last date to submit the required documents (for rejected applicants).||To be released yet||To be released yet|
|Last date to forward the ‘No objection’ from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of India for Foreign nationals.||To be released yet||To be released yet|
|Release date of the Stage I Admit Card||As per the Schedule||As per the Schedule|
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form as per the schedule at aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the Application Form via Online Mode only. You can check out the AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Fee as per last year’s exam session below:
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges (if applicable)
- Sc/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges (if applicable)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
Note: PwBD candidates are exempted from the Application Fee.
How to Apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website by clicking on the link from this page.
- Click on the button ‘Academic Courses’ as shown in the below picture:
- A new page will open in a new tab. You have to click on the ‘PhD’ link as shown in the picture below:
- A login portal will open up. Now click on the link for New Registration as shown in the below picture:
- The Registration Page will open up. Fill the required details carefully and Click on the submit button.
Step 2: Change Password
- After the successful registration of the candidates, a message will appear on the screen mentioning the ‘Candidate’s Id and Password’.
- Note the login credentials somewhere as they are required for all future logins.
- Go back to the login portal again and login with your Id and Password and change the password on the dashboard.
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
- On the dashboard, candidates can fill out the application form.
- Candidates can also edit the Application form or proceed to fill the rest of the details as shown in the below picture:
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee:
- After filling all the required details, candidates now have to pay the Application Fee via Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Download and take a printout the Payment Receipt.
Step 5: Upload the Documents:
- After submission of the Application fee, candidates have to upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- After uploading your Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression, you can click on the ‘Save & Proceed Button’.
Step 6: Print the Application Form
- Now check all the details mentioned in the Application form carefully. In case of any error, you can edit the details.
- If you want to submit the form, then click on Final Submit button.
- The filled out Registration form will display on the next page.
- Take a printout and keep it safe until the admission procedure is over.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form Photograph Specifications
Candidates can check out the specifications required to upload the Photograph, Signature and Thumb below:
How to Upload a Color Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate:
- A color passport size photograph of the candidate should be recently clicked.
- The required dimension of the photograph is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cms.
- Photos clicked from a mobile phone or a Polaroid is not accepted.
- Draw a box of the above mentioned seize on a white sheet of paper.
- Paste the picture. Scan the photo.
- Upload the photo in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the scanned photo must be between 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
How to Upload the Signature of the Candidate:
- Draw a box of 6 cm x 3 cm on a white sheet of paper.
- Put your signature in it. Use only Blue/ Black pen.
- Scan the image
- Upload it in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the image should be between 10 Kb to 50 Kb.
How to upload the Left Thumb Impression of the Candidate:
- Draw a box of 4 cm x 3 cm on a white sheet of paper.
- Put your Left Thumb Impression on it.
- Scan the image on 200 dpi.
- Make sure it is not blur while you enlarge it.
- Upload the image in JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format only.
- The size of the image should be between 10 Kb to 50 Kb.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form Details to be Entered
Candidates have to enter the following details in the AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Address of the Candidate
- Qualification Details
- Experience Details
- City Choice
There is no provision for reconsidering the Application form if it gets rejected by the institute. So you must fill the details carefully.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Application Form Status
After the final submission of the Application/ Registration form, candidates can check its status online. The institute rejects the images if they are not as per the specifications. Candidates have to upload the images before the registration stops. As per last year’s information brochure, candidates can check the status of the images within two working days from the date of online registration is done.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must check out the Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PhD 2020 below:
Eligibility for Medical Candidates:
- Medical Qualifications: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualifications: Candidates holding M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing.
Eligibility for Non – Medical Candidates:
- For non-medical candidates eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
- Candidate possessing Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible
- Candidate having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
The non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following national entrance tests in the last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test o Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
AIIMS PhD 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS releases the Admit Card for both the exam sessions as per the schedule. It releases on the official website only. Candidates can download their AIIMS PhD Admit Card by login with their Id and Password. Admit Card is an important document as it is required during the examination and at the counselling procedure. The details like the exam schedule, venue, some important instructions etc. is given on it.
The Admit Card for Stage II (Departmental Assessment) also releases on the official website after the result notification for Stage I. Candidates cannot appear at the exam centre without the Admit Card.
AIIMS PhD 2020
AIIMS, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PhD 2020 Entrance Examination for admission into the post – doctoral programmes offered by the institute. It is a National level entrance exam conducted at Delhi (NCR). The exam is conducted for both Medical and Non – Medical candidates. The exam is divided into 2 Stages. Candidates have to clear both the stages in order to get selected for PhD programmes. All the information regarding the admission and examination procedure releases on the official website as per the schedule.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi was established in the year 1965 as an autonomous institution. There are other 14 AIIMS all over the India. The institute offers many UG, PG, Super Specialisation (SS) and Doctoral Programmes (PhD). AIIMS, New Delhi conducts many entrance examinations for admission into various programmes of all the eligible candidates.