AIIMS PhD 2020 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has declared AIIMS PhD result for July examination. The result has been announced online, on aiimsexams.org. It is available in the merit list format, in which roll number and names of the qualified candidates are mentioned. Candidates whose name is included in the final selection list are eligible for admission in the PhD programme. Check more details on AIIMS PhD 2020 result from this page.
- AIIMS Ph.D. 220 July Session Final Result after 1st Round of Seat Allotment. The candidate can check the same from below.
- AIIMS Ph.D. 2020 Revised Result of Department of Medical Oncology has released. Scroll down to check.
- AIIMS Ph.D. 2020 Final Result has been declared. Scroll down to check.
- Addendum has released for Stage-I result of Ph.D. Programme Entrance Examination July 2020 Session (Biochemistry). Check below.
- AIIMS PhD 2020 (July Session) result has been announced. Check below.
- AIIMS has released the notice for PhD 2020 Result. Scroll down to check.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Result
The result comes in the PDF format on the official website only. The result for stage I mentions the list of all the qualified candidates Roll Number wise. All the qualified candidates then have to appear for the Stage II which is Departmental Assessment. You can check out the important dates related to the AIIMS PhD 2020 Result below:
|AIIMS PhD 2020 Result||January Session||July Session|
|AIIMS PhD 2020 Exam Dates||04 Jan 2020|
|Release date of the Result Notification of Stage I||10 Jan 2020|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23 Jan 2020|
|Release date of the Result Notification of Stage II||28 Jan 2020|
– Click here to download AIIMS PhD 2020 (Jul) Final Result after 1st Round of Seat Allotment.
– Click here to download AIIMS Ph.D Revised Result Medical Oncology July Session.
– Click here to download AIIMS Ph.D Final Results July Session.
– Click here to download AIIMS PhD Stage 1 & 2 July Session.
AIIMS PhD 2020 (Jul) Notice for Result of Provisional Seat Allotted
Click here to check the above Notice.
AIIMS Ph.D. 2020 Notice for Postponement of Declaration of Final Result
Click here to check the above Notice.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Addendum
Click here to download the PDF
AIIMS PhD Jan 2020 Revised Seat Details
A notice for revised seat details for AIIMS PhD Jan 2020 session has been released. Check it below.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Evaluation Procedure for Stage I and Stage II
Candidates can check out the Evaluation Procedure for Stage I (entrance examination) below:
- For each correct answer, the candidate gets 1 mark.
- For each incorrect answer, ⅓ marks are deducted from the total score.
- Zero Marks are given for questions which are not answered or are marked for review.
For Stage II, 3 times as many candidates as the number of the seats are selected. The marks obtained in Stage II + the marks of Stage I + the Special Weightage determines the Final Result.
Special Weightage for Medical Candidates:
The institute provides a special weightage of 10 marks to the Medical candidates who fulfills the following two criteria mentioned below:
- The candidates are eligible for Stage II
- They holds a Medical Degree (MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ DNB/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.) or M.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent.
Special Weightage for Non – Medical Candidates:
The institute provides a special weightage of 10 marks to the Non – Medical candidates who fulfills the following two criteria mentioned below:
- The candidates are eligible for Stage II
- All the candidates also have qualified in any one of the Entrance Exams in the last 2 years – Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICMR-SRF, DBT-JRF, DBTSRF, NBHM screening test, Graduate aptitude test (GATE), INSPIRE fellowship, UGC-JRF, UGC-SRF, CSIR-JRF, CSIR-SRF, DST-JRF, DST-SRF.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Tie Breaking
In case two or more candidates secure the same marks then the tie is resolved as per the gae of the candidates. For this the date of birth is considered and compared of each candidate. The older candidates are preferred over the younger candidates.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Qualifying Marks
There are 3 stages in AIIMS PhD 2020 selection. The candidates who qualify the stage 1 and 2 go for the stage 3. The qualify the stage 1 and 2 (combined), candidates must get 35 marks.
To be eligible for the final admission, candidates must get 50% marks in Stage 1/2 & 3 combinedly. 50% marks will be 50 marks out of 100.
What to do After the AIIMS PhD 2020 Result?
Ater the declaration of the stage 1 result, qualified candidates must start preparing for the second stage. To appear for the 2nd stage, candidates have to upload some documents on their dashboard. After that, the admit card for Stage II releases on the official website which the candidates have to download and take out a printout. Once the final result releases on the official website, the qualified candidates can start preparing for the physical counselling.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check out the AIIMS PhD 2020 Selection Procedure below:
- All the eligible candidates first have to appear for the Entrance exam which is Stage I. The exam is held for both – Medical and Non – Medical candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Stage I is 35 marks (combined in Stage I and Stage II of the Entrance Exam)
- The qualified candidates are then provided special weightage in their total score if they pass the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
The institute releases the list of all the Stage I qualified candidates online. The qualified candidates have to then upload the following list of documents in the specified duration of time:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Post-graduation certificate
- Post-graduation Mark Sheet
- No Objection Certificate, if required
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Copy of the Certificate of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
- Copy of the Score Card of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
- Any other certificate / document
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents only on the official website through My Page by entering the login credentials.
- Candidates also have to upload documentary evidence of sanction of Govt. Fellowship in his/ her name to be considered in those seats where own Fellowship is mandatory.
After the uploading of the above mentioned documents, the Admit Card releases as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates have to download the Admit Card and appear for the Stage II at the mentioned venue. The Final Result is a compilation of both the Stages plus the Special Weightage. Candidates are selected on the basis of the Final Result.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Counselling
All those candidates who appeared in the Final Result cum Merit List have to appear for the counselling procedure. The dates of the counselling is notified online as per the schedule. The call letters also releases on the official website. The institute does not send any call letters to the candidates individually, they have to download it from the website only. It contains important instructions which the candidates should read carefully.
Candidates can select the choice of project in their respective Department during the Counselling procedure. Candidates cannot change their choice afterwards. All the candidates have to carry the counselling letter and a copy of the Admit card, without which they cannot participate in the counselling procedure.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Admission
The Admission is done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Verification of all Original Certificates/Degrees/NOC from concerned department including the eligibility.
- Verification of other relevant documents to further check if the candidate is meeting all the conditions as specified in the Prospectus and Institute’s regulations.
- Proof of availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agency for Project code where Fellowship is mandatory.
- Admission to Ph.D. Programme is done on the basis of the availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agencies.
- The admission is finalized and offer is given to the candidate only when evidence of availability of research funds/grant/fellowship for the project is submitted to the Academic Section by the selected candidate/s through concerned Head of the Department.
How to Check AIIMS PhD 2020 Result
Candidates can follow the steps below to check the AIIMS PhD 2020 Result:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up. Then click on the button ‘Academic Courses’ on the main page as shown in the picture below:
- A new page will open up where all the programmes are mentioned. Now click on PhD under Doctoral as shown in the picture below:
- The candidate’s login portal will open up. Below the login portal, a list of announcements is given. Now click on the announcement for Result Notification.
- The result will display on the next window. You can check your Roll Number as printed on AIIMS PhD admit card and other important instructions regarding the Stage II or the Admission procedure.
Remember: The Result comes in the form of a PDF file for both Stage I and Final Results.
AIIMS PhD 2020
AIIMS, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PhD 2020 Entrance Examination for admission into the post – doctoral programmes offered by the institute. It is a National level entrance exam conducted at Delhi (NCR). The exam is conducted for both Medical and Non – Medical candidates. The exam is divided into 2 Stages. Candidates have to clear both the stages in order to get selected for PhD programmes. All the information regarding the admission and examination procedure releases on the official website as per the schedule.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi was established in the year 1965 as an autonomous institution. There are other 14 AIIMS all over the India. The institute offers many UG, PG, Super Specialisation (SS) and Doctoral Programmes (PhD). AIIMS, New Delhi conducts many entrance examinations for admission into various programmes of all the eligible candidates.
AIIMS PhD 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, candidates are not informed individually regarding the declaration of the result. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check their result.
Ans : Those who qualify Stage 1 and Stage 2 by obtaining the minimum cut off marks are then eligible to participate in Stage 3 of the AIIMS PhD admission process. Stage 3 is the Departmental Assessment after which a final result is declared.
Ans : To be eligible to be considered for Stage 3, candidates need to obtain at least 35% marks in Stage and Stage 2 (combined).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.