AIIMS SR SD 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the application form for AIIMS SR SD 2020 July session. The entrance exam will conduct on August 21, 2020. The entrance exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in Senior Resident (SR) / Senior Demonstrator (SD) at AIIMS. The exam is conducted in online mode and the selection is done on the basis of merit in the test. Qualifiers in the CBT are then eligible to appear for Interview round. Check more details on AIIMS SR/ SD 2020 from this page.
Latest: AIIMS SR SD 2020 July session Final Result has been released. Click here to check the Result.
AIIMS SR SD 2020
The recruitment for the posts of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators is for the tenure period of 03 years. Candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS SR/SD July 2020 from the table below.
|AIIMS SR SD 2020||Important Dates (July)|
|Starting of Online Registration||06 Jul 2020|
|End of Online Registration||20 Jul 2020|
|Last date of submission for documents||26 Jul 2020|
|Re-login and choose exam center||31 Jul – 04 Aug 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Aug 2020|
|AIIMS SR/SD Entrance Examination||21 Aug 2020|
|Result||28 Aug 2020|
|Interview||08 – 09 Sep 2020|
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Result
The result for AIIMS SR/SD 2020 is released online for July session, once the exam is over. One can check the results on the official website of AIIMS or can check from the link that will be provided on the Result page above.
Notification Regarding City of Examination for Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator July session
Click here to download the Notice
AIIMS SR/ SD 2020 Application Form
The Application form for AIIMS SR/ SR 2020 is filled after that candidates have successfully registered themselves and then filled the personal, educational and professional details in the application form. All the candidates have to confirm that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression are uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus. The candidate can apply in one out of 57 subject/ specialty. The last step to complete the application form is to make a payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment. Check the eligibility criteria for AIIMS SR/SD July 2020 from below:
For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents) – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification.
- For the Post of Geriatric Medicine: A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification.
- For the post of Emergency Medicine & Casualty: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or qualification recognized equivalent in the subject.
- For the post of Palliative Medicine: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology(Surgical/Medical/Radiation)
- For the post of Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery: M.S./DNB Degree in Surgery/ENT/Orthopaedics from any University recognized by MCI.
- For the post of Pulmonary Medicine: A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine & MD Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Lab. Medicine: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
- Critical & Intensive Care: MD/DNB Degree in Anesthesiology or DM/DNB Degree in Critical Care Medicine from any University recognized by MCI.
- Medicine (TC): A PG Medical degree, MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD ( Geriatric Medicine)
- Urology: A PG medical degree MS (Surgery) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/Subject.
For Non-Medical Students (Anatomy, Biophysics & Biochemistry)
- The candidates should have a M.Sc degree in the concerned subject.
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics
Candidates should have M.Sc. in Medical Physics with one-year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc.in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
For the post of Senior Demonstrators in Biotechnology
Candidates should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences (any subject) and Ph.D. in Life Science/ Biochemistry/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Genetics/Microbiology OR MD in Biochemistry/Biophysics.
There are some more eligibility criteria which candidates have to keep in mind before/while applying:
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying exam before July 31, 2019/2020 and the results for the same should also be declared till or before July 31, 2019/20.
- Those candidates who will be completing their tenure for the same on or before July 31,2019/2020 will be eligible to apply for these posts.
- In case of those who have appeared for exam/viva and result is yet to be declared then
applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/or interview provisionally.
- If the results will get declared after July 31, 2019/2020, student’s candidature will be cancelled as per theory exam and interview which will be conducted provisionally will be given consideration.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to submit their application through proper channel only. They should submit No Objection certificate to the HOD/Head of Organization of Institute in which they are employed.
- The upper age limit for AIIMS SR/SD 2020 post is 40 years as on January 31, 2020.
- The upper age limit for applying for the post of Senior Resident in Department of Hospital Administration is 40 years as on January 31, 2020.
Candidates can check the maximum permissible relaxations in age limit for various categories from the table below:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|PWBD – General||10 years|
|PWBD – OBC||13 years|
|PWBD – SC/ST||15 years|
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important that the candidates must know the exam pattern for the recruitment post. Check the complete exam pattern for AIIMS SR/SD 2020 from below:
- Mode of exam – It is a Computer-based
- Duration of the exam – The exam is of 90 minutes duration
- Type of questions – There will be MCQ type questions in the test
- Language of questions – The language of the paper is English
- Number of questions – There are a total 80 number of questions.
- Subjects for the test – The CBT Test for SR/SD will consist of multiple choice questions covering the concerned speciality.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, candidates get 01 mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Test Centers
AIIMS New Delhi is conducting the recruitment test at the following test cities:
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for AIIMS SR/SD 2020 posts will release online on the official website. Admit card is not sent to candidates via post. Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate is not permitted to appear for further selection processes of AIIMS SR/SD. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Selection Process
- The selection process will be solely based on the basis of merit in the Recruitment test. The question paper will be provided in the online Test as Subject/Group applied in the registration/application form.
- The Candidate will be able to apply only in any one Subject / Speciality only out of 57 Subject / SpecialityThe Computer Based Test (CBT) in online mode will be consisting of 80 Marks (MCQs) and Interview will be of 20 marks.
- Candidates are required to bring original certificate (along with one set of Photocopy) of
Date of Birth (i.e. 10th Passing), Qualifying degree (MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS
/MHA/Ph.D./M.Sc./B.Sc./Others), valid registration with MCI/State Medical Council/DMC,
SC/ST/OBC and OPH certificate – valid for central government jobs/OPH and no objection
certificate from current employer (wherever applicable) at the time of Interview for
Verification before they are allowed to appear for the interview.
- The total number of candidates eligible to be called for the interview will be two times the
number of advertised seats (but not less than 3 in any category or subject) advertised in the
respective group for various categories. Candidates qualifying under OPH category should be above this number.
- The Merit List will be then prepared on the combined score obtained in Computer-based test and in interview.
- After filling the seats of the posts all remaining eligible candidates called for interview shall
be kept in the waiting list.
AIIMS SR/SD 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the number of seats for AIIMS SR/ SD July 2020 from the link below:
- Click here to check seat details for AIIMS SR SD July 2020.
Notice for Distribution of Seats in Microbiology
Official Website: aiimsexams.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.