AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has released the application form for AIIMS SR SD July 2020 entrance exam. Candidates can check the application status online at aiimsexams.org. AIIMS SR SD Application Status is released for those candidates who submitted the form and paid the fee before the last date. The form had been released for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators. Check more details on AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: Online Application process is over for AIIMS SR/SD July 2020 Session.
AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form
AIIMS releases the Application Form for SR SD by online mode only. The exam is conducted twice a year in January and July. Candidates can check the schedule for the release of the AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form from the table below.
|AIIMS SR SD 2020||Important Dates (July)|
|Starting of Online Registration||06 Jul 2020|
|End of Online Registration||20 Jul 2020|
|Last date of submission for documents||26 Jul 2020|
|Re-login and choose exam center||31 Jul – 04 Aug 2020|
Application Status: Click here to apply for the AIIMS SR SD July 2020 Application Form.
Official Website: aiimsexams.org.
Application Process is over now!
AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Fee
In order to submit the AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to pay the above given fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Documents Required for AIIMS SR SD 2020 Registration
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following documents required as it will come handy at the time of registration:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking
- Valid Photo ID
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
- Qualifying degree marksheet
AIIM SR SD 2020 Image Specification
At the time of filling in details in the AIIMS SR SD Application Form, the candidates need to upload the image of their passport size photo, signature, thumb impression. The images are to be uploaded as per the format and specification:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Thumb Impression||jpg/jpeg/gif/png||10-50 kb|
How to Scan Images for uploading in AIIMS SR/SD Application Form?
In order to scan the images, candidates must simply follow the instructions as below:
How to Scan Photograph?
- First, you must set the resolution of the digital camera/webcam to highest value.
- Now, hold the camera Vertically and click the photo having a white background.
- Crop the captured photo having face and upper body part like a passport photo. Now, draw a box of 3.5 cm horizontal and 4.5 cm vertical size. (3.5cmX 4.5cm).
- Paste the photo in the box drawn and scan the box only containing the photo pasted not the whole sheet at 200 dpi.
- Finally, save and scan the image.
How to Scan Signature?
- Now, to scan the signature, the candidate must draw a box of size 6 cm horizontal and 3 cm vertical (6cmX 3cm).
- You have to sign inside the box drawn only and then scan the box containing the signature only, not the whole sheet at 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned images and finally upload it
How to Scan Thumb Impression?
- To scan the thumb impression, you should draw a box of 4 cm horizontal and 3 cm vertical (4cmX 3cm)
- You need to put your thumb print in the box drawn on paper sheet.
- Now, scan the box containing the Thumb print only, not the whole sheet at 200 dpi.
- Save and upload the image as per the file size.
How to fill AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Form?
The online registration is a 7-step process which includes registration, qualification & address details, experience details, fee payment, city choice, upload Images and finally a print out of the application form. Candidates can check the step-by-step process to apply for AIIMS SR SD 2020 below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for the recruitment test.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by entering details like their name, date of birth, category, gender, email, Contact No. etc. to get Login credentials.
- Once the candidates fill basic details, they will get SMS and email about the login details.
- Next, the candidates have to log in and change their password and then proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
Step 2: Qualification & Address details
After this, the candidates have to fill correct Qualification & Address details like Qualifying Examination Name, Status etc. and also fill Address details.
Step 3: Experience Details
In the next screen, the candidates need to fill Experience Details like Organisation Name, Designation, Start Date etc. as applicable
Step 4: Fee Payment
On completion of above given steps, the candidates can proceed for payment of registration Fee through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking. After successful payment of registration fee, it is advised take a printout of payment receipt for future reference.
Step 5: City Choice
After paying the application fee, the candidates need to select examination city from available City list carefully.
Step 6: Upload Images
Afte this, you need to upload the scanned image as per the specifications and format as mentioned above.
Step 7: Print Registration Form
The last and final step for the candidate is to take a print out of the completed application form.
AIIMS SR SD 2020 Test Centers
In the application form, the candidates need to select the test city for the computer-based test from the drop-down menu. Check the list of test cities from below:
AIIMS SR SD 2020 Application Status
AIIMS New Delhi send the acknowledgement of successful Online Registration to the candidate’s registered email id. Aspirants can check the status of uploaded images within 3-5 working days from the date of online Registration is done. In order to check the status, the candidates have to login by entering their candidate id and password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.