Are you searching AILET 2018 Admit card? All India Law Entrance Test Admit card is released on April 21, 2018. All those candidates who are in seek for the admission in National Law University Delhi for the course for the B.A.L.L.B(Hons.) course can check all the details for their admit card from here. The desired admit card is available online on its official website- nludelhi.ac.in. We have also provided here the direct access link to download the admit card. Through this article, we are going to focus on all the information related to the AILET admit card. Lets discuss further.
AILET 2018 Admit Card
B.A.L.L.B(Hons.) is a five-year Integrated programme. Through AILET you can attain the admission in National law University Delhi for B.A.L.L.B(Hons.) course. AILET is going to held in the month of May. To apply online the application forms had released. The last date to apply online was April 07, 2018. Once you applied successfully, the admit card is issued to you as per the scheduled date. Now, in the below mentioned table some of the important dates have discussed. Please check it out.
|AILET 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of AILET Entrance Test||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download your AILET 2018 admit card.
Official website: nludelhi.ac.in
Procedure to Download AILET 2018 Admit card
AILET 2018 admit card will available online as per the official declaration. Therefore, to obtain your admit card you are required to follow certain steps which are given as follows.
Step 1: Click on the link first which is mentioned on the page. Also, you can visit the website same as mentioned above and click on the admit card link.
Step 2: Now, as you click a new window will open on your screen referred as the login window.
Step 3: The login window may ask you to enter the following details such as-
- Applicant’s Name/Application No.
- Date of Birth
Step 4: Once you enter all the details successfully click on the Submit button. Your admit card will appear on your screen.
Step 5: Check your admit card carefully and download it.
Step 6: Take the print out of your admit card and keep it safe with you for future reference.
What are the Details on AILET 2018 Admit Card
In this context you will come across all the details mentioned on your AILET admit card for the academic year 2018. Check it out here.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrolment Number
- Examination Venue Details
- Dates of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Your Photograph
- Parent’s Name
- Important Instructions
Some of The Important points for AILET 2018 Examination
In this section we are going to tell you the do’s and dont’s which must be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- On the day of Examination don’t forget to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
- Your admit card is the identity provided by the university to appear for the examination
- The details mentioned on your admit card will verified by the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of your admit card. Without it you are not allowed to appear for the examination.
- During exam the candidates are not allowed to borrow the things with anyone.
- Do not carry any kind of paper, bag or book to the examination hall. Electronic items such as calculator, mobile phones etc are not allowed to carry to your specified centre.
About AILET 2018 Examination
National law University of Delhi has certain examination pattern for B.A.L.L.B course. As discussed above B.A.L.L.B is the five year integrated programme. For attaining admission you are required to appear for All India Law Entrance Test. The entrance test is of the duration 1 hour and 30 minutes. The question paper of the test is designed in such a way that it contains the questions of total 150 marks. At the same time there is a provision of negative marking also means that 0.25 marks will deduct against any wrong answer.
How to Prepare for AILET 2018
AILET is the entrance test for getting into the admission in the B.A.L.L.B course of the National Law University of Delhi. So, to attain admission you are required to clear the examination. So, here we are going to discuss with you some of the tips in order to prepare well for the examination.
- Before start preparing make the list of all the topics covered for the examination.
- Work on the weaker section and start practising more and more questions.
- Build your time table as per your convenience and build your own strategy.
- Analyse the cut off for the examination and prepare in accordance to that.
- Practice previous year question paper and other model papers.
- You can also refer some of the books which consists of the similar topics from your syllabus.
- Do not panic while giving the examination and do well. All the Best.