AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form – AIMA MAT 2019 Registration for December session has been started by All India Management Association (AIMA) online at mat.aima.in. Last date for CBT online registration ihas been extended. Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for AIMA MAT 2019. The online registration is open for candidates to either apply for pen-paper based test or computer-based test or both. Candidate have a option for selecting both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra charge of Rs. 1100/- in addition to Rs. 1550/-. For more about the AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form for December session this article.
Latest: AIMA MAT 2019 CBT registration end date extended till December 10, 2019. Apply from the direct link below.
AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form
AIMA MAT is conducted four times a year. Candidate can take the entrance exam for any of the session or even for more than one session as per their choice. Check the complete schedule of AIMA MAT 2019 Application form for the December session from the table below.
|AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Last Date for the Online registration for PBT||01 Dec 2019|
|Last Date for Online registration for CBT|
|PBT Exam Date||08 Dec 2019|
|CBT Exam Date||14 Dec 2019|
AIMA MAT 2019 Application Fee
To complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee as provided in the table below. The application fee is different for both the modes of examination. A noteworthy thing for the candidates is that they can choose Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking to pay the fee.
|Mode of Exam||Application Fee|
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)||Rs 1550/-|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||Rs 1550/-|
|Both PBT and CBT||Rs 2650/-|
Note: Candidates who are going to opting for both PBT and CBT, They have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their marks in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutes i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking/UPI or Paytm Wallet
AIMA MAT 2019 Photograph and Signature Specifications
While filling the application form candidates are required to upload the relevant documents as per the specifications only. Candidates can refer to the table below to know about the specification of the documents to be submitted along with the application form.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Scanned Photograph||.jpg or.jpeg||Not less than 40kb|
|Scanned Signature||.jpg or.jpeg||Not less than 10kb|
Do’s and Don’t for uploading images
- Candidates must upload an image in which the 70% face shall be visible.
- Candidates must upload their Passport Sized photograph in the above specifications.
- All the applicants are advised to upload their recent color photographs.
- Candidates must make sure that the colored photo is taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If candidate wears glasses, then he/she must make sure that there are no reflections and his/her eyes are seen.
- Candidates must ensure that their both ears are visible in the photograph.
- Candidates can wear their religious headwear but it must not cover their face.
- Candidates must upload their Signature on a white sheet and with a black point pen.
- Applicants must scan the signature area and not the whole page.
- Signature uploaded by the candidate would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of the Interview, the candidature of the candidates will be canceled.
Documents Required for AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check the important documents required for AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form below.
- Valid Email ID (the email should remain valid for at least 1 year).
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not exceed 150 KB and not less than 40 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not exceed 150 KB and not less than 10KB.
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Personal details.
- Educational qualification details.
How to Fill the AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form?
To apply for the MAT 2019 candidates can follow the steps listed below.
Step 1 Registration:
- Candidates will have to first register themselves by filling up the details like Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, password.
- Fill the details to create a log in. You must have a valid email ID for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID verification.
- The candidates have to enter the OTP and press the button “Verify & Submit”. The confirmation message for the New Login created will be sent on your email.
Step 2 Login :
- Already registered candidates have to Login to complete the registration form.
- The candidates will be able to do so by entering email, password, date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3 Fill Registration Form & Choices for Management Institutes (MI):
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting an additional 2 MIs for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 MIs i.e. they can select 7 MIs in total.
- With an additional fee, a candidate can select as many as MIs. While filling the registration form, please save the information by clicking on the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information, log-in again using the same Email‐ID and Date of Birth. After editing the information, ensure to save it by clicking the button “SAVE”.
Step 4 Personal Details and Contact Details:
- Then, aspiring candidates will have to enter the details like Name of candidate, Parent’s name, Gender, Nationality, Category, Contact Number, Address, City, State/UT, Pincode, Photo Id to produce at center, PwD (If Applicable).
Step 5 Educational Qualification:
- Thereafter, fill in your details of academic qualification such as percentage in 10+2, Name and Status od Degree, Percentage in Graduation, Stream, Experience (If any), If appeared for other exams as well.
Step 6 Upload Photo and Signature:
- After doing the above process candidates will have to upload the scanned images of the photograph an signature as per the specifications.
Step 7 Make Payment:
- To complete the application process candidates will have to pay the application fee as per details provided on this page.
Step 8 View/Download Application Form:
- Candidate can view the form after making payment and can take print out of the same for their record.
Step 9 Update details if required:
- Candidate can edit a few details after downloading and reviewing the registration form.
Step 10 MAT Admit Card for PBT and CBT:
- All the registered candidates for Dec 2019 MAT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website as per the schedule is given on the website.
- The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email.
AIMA MAT 2019 Test Centers
Candidates can check the test centers of the AIMA MAT for Paper Pen-Based Test and Computer Based Test from below.
For Pen-Based Test
For Computer Based Test
AIMA MAT 2019 Admit Card
Those who will submit the application form along with the fee before the due date will be issued admit card for AIMA MAT 2019. The admit card for both the modes will be issued separately. The admit card for CBT has been released in online mode. To download the admit card, candidates can use their login details like registration id, email id, and date of birth. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket. So, candidates should not forget to carry the same on the day of examination.
About AIMA MAT 2019
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) and to provide admission to candidates into MBA and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in the year 2003. Many of the B-School – national or international – consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, with MAT Score candidates, can take admission to over 600 B-Schools across India.
AIMA was started with the active support of the Government of India and Industry in the year 1957. It is the national body of the management profession in India. AIMA has a total of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership of over 37000 members and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. The vision of AIMA is a leader in Management Development Movement.
To check the official guidelines for AIMA MAT 2019 Registration candidates can click here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.