AIMS conducts AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) multiple times. The recent exam will be held on February 25, 2018. The conducting body has released the ATMA 2018 February Admit Card.
The ATMA 2018 Admit Card has been issued 3 days before the examination. The candidates can now download it from the candidate login, the link to which is given below. The credential needed for accessing the login are PID and Password. The admit card of ATMA 2018 is an important document, which the candidates will have to carry on exam day. Even after the examination, it will be needed for the GD / PI and final admission. Check complete details on ATMA Admit Card 2018 from this page.
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
This year, ATMA has already been held in the month of January, and will now be held in February, May, July, August. Candidates can check all the important dates for the Feb exam admit card here.
|ATMA 2018||Important dates|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||22 Feb 2018|
|ATMA 2018 test date||25 Feb 2018|
Candidates will get two admit card to download. Both the admit cards are to be downloaded. One is the student’s copy, while, the other one is to be submitted to the invigilator.
Download Here: The admit card for ATMA Feb 2018 is available, click here to download it.
Know last minute preparation tips for ATMA exam.
How to Download ATMA 2018 Admit Card
To download the ATMA February Admit Card 2018, the candidates will have to follow the simple steps below. After exam, when result of AIMS ATMA 2018 is announced, same steps will be used to check result also.:
- The link to download the admit card has been uploaded on this page.
- Candidates need to click on that link and it will lead to a new window, which will appear as follows:
- To access the admit card login, candidates will have to choose Exam, enter PID, and enter Password.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Lastly, check and download the ATMA admit card.
What to Carry with ATMA Admit Card 2018
Lacking admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Along with the admit card, the candidates will also have to carry the following:
- A copy of the registration form
- One photo id proof.
The Photo ID is to be carried in the original. A valid photo id can be Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, College ID, Passport, etc.
What to do in case Forgot PID or Password?
Follow the instructions given below to retrieve the PID or Password for login:
- Click on the link as given above for retrieving lost PID or Password.
- Next, select the exam date and the data which you want to retrieve.
- Enter Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Email Id and submit the details by clicking on “Find PID or Password”
Details in AIMA ATMA Admit Card 2018
The candidates must also check all the details mentioned on it. If any of the details are incorrect, then inform AIMS at:
The details mentioned in the admit card of ATMA 2018 are as follows:
- Roll Number
- Test Center Address
- Space for Photo
- General but Important Instructions
This is a sample of AIMS ATMA Admit Card which is to be submitted to the exam invigilator
This is a sample admit card which is to be kept by the candidate
Exam Pattern for ATMA 2018
It is a computer-based test which consists of 180 MCQ questions. The exam structure for ATMA January 2018 is as follows:
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|4||Verbal Skills – II||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30|
|6||Quantitative Skills – II||30|
The candidate should note down the marking scheme as given below:
- For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- For any question not answered, a zero score will be given.
- For four incorrectly answered questions, one mark will be subtracted from the total score.
How to Prepare for ATMA 2018?
Preparing for ATMA entrance exam would not take much efforts if you have already appeared in other MBA entrance exams. However, if it is your first time, need not worry. ATMA seeks to measure the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education. Hence, preparation for ATMA cannot be similar to that of university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests and speed can be improved with regular preparation.
- For the Reasoning section, the candidates can practice as many mock test as possible. There is no precise formula for tackling questions in this section. Simple preparation tip for this section can be done by solving puzzles and riddles.
- To prepare for the Quantitative section, the candidates can prepare from the NCERT books or secondary and Higher secondary level mathematics books. The applicants can also opt for solving mock tests, previous year’s ATMA question papers, and CAT Question papers.
- For preparing for the Verbal Section, the candidates can brush up their grammar, vocabulary and increase their reading speed.
- The exam conducting body has provided the facility of mock test. By this, the candidate can get a feel of examination and will be prepared for it. Click Here for ATMA 2018 Mock Test.
Sample Question Paper
Candidates can check the sample question paper and get an idea of the type of questions to be asked in the test:
- Click Here to download the Sample Question Paper.
Test Centers for ATMA 2018
The test for ATMA 2018 will be held at the following test centers:
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bengaluru||Bhubaneswar|