ATMA 2019 Admit Card: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) issued the ATMA Admit Card on May 15, 2019. The link to download the same will releases on the official website at atmaaims.com. Candidates need exam date, PID, and password to access the ATMA 2019 Admit Card. The computer-based examination is scheduled to take place on May 19, 2019. On the exam day, it is essential to carry a copy of ATMA 2019 Admit Card, original identity proof and registration form. To get more details, read the complete article below.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of ATMA 2019 is an important document, which the candidates have to carry on the exam day. Even after the examination, it is needed for the GD / PI and final admission. The official dates of the events in ATMA 2019 have been released by the AIMS on its official website. Candidates can check the schedule constructed below for the same.
|ATMA 2019 Admit Card||Important dates|
|Issuance of ATMA May 2019 Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|ATMA 2019 test date||19 May 2019|
Admit Card: The ATMA Admit Card 2019 for downloading will be available on the official website: www.atmaaims.com.
Know last minute preparation tips for ATMA exam.
How to Download ATMA 2019 Admit Card?
Here, we have enlisted the steps for downloading the ATMA 2019 Admit Card from the official website. Candidates can access their hall tickets after the registration closes.
- The link to download the admit card will upload on this page.
- Candidates need to click on that link and it will lead to a new window, which will appear as follows:
- To access the admit card login, candidates will have to choose Exam, enter PID, and enter Password.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Lastly, check and download the ATMA admit card.
What to Carry with ATMA Admit Card 2019?
It has been observed that candidates forget other documents to be carried along with the ATMA Admit card. Candidates must go through the pointers given below for the same. It is also advised that candidates should prepare a folder and keep the required documents in it and then carry it on the exam day.
- A copy of the registration form
- One photo id proof.
The Photo ID is to be carried in the original. A valid photo id can be a Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, College ID, Passport, etc.
What to do in case Forgot PID or Password?
Follow the instructions given below to retrieve the PID or Password for login:
- Click on the link as given above for retrieving lost PID or Password.
- Next, select the exam date and the data which you want to retrieve.
- Enter Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Email Id and submit the details by clicking on “Find PID or Password”.
Details in AIMA ATMA Admit Card 2019
The candidates must also check all the details mentioned in it. If any of the details are incorrect, then inform AIMS at:
The details mentioned in the admit card of ATMA 2019 are as follows:
- Roll Number
- Test Center Address
- Space for Photo
- General but Important Instructions
This is a sample of AIMS ATMA Admit Card which is to be submitted to the exam invigilator
This is a sample admit card which is to be kept by the candidate
Exam Pattern for ATMA 2019
- Mode of Examination: Online Test
- Total Questions: 180
- Sections: 6 (Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, and Quantitative Skill)
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: +1 for each correct answer and -1/4 or 0.25 for each incorrect response
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
How to Prepare for ATMA 2019?
Preparing for ATMA entrance exam would not take many efforts if you have already appeared in other MBA entrance exams. However, if it is your first time, need not worry. ATMA seeks to measure the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education. Hence, preparation for ATMA cannot be similar to that of university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests and speed can be improved with regular preparation.
- For the Reasoning section, the candidates can practice as many mock tests as possible. There is no precise formula for tackling questions in this section. Simple preparation tip for this section can be done by solving puzzles and riddles.
- To prepare for the Quantitative section, the candidates can prepare from the NCERT books or secondary and Higher secondary level mathematics books. The applicants can also opt for solving mock tests, previous year’s ATMA question papers, and CAT Question papers.
- For preparing for the Verbal Section, the candidates can brush up their grammar, vocabulary and increase their reading speed.
- The exam conducting body has provided the facility of mock test. By this, the candidate can get a feel of examination and will be prepared for it. Click Here for ATMA 2019 Mock Test.
Sample Question Paper
Candidates can check the sample question paper and get an idea of the type of questions asked in the test:
- Click Here to check the Sample Question Paper.
Test Centers for ATMA 2019
The test for ATMA 2019 will be held at the following test centres, which is mentioned in the information brochure of 2019-20 session.
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Amravati (Maharashtra)||Aurangabad (Maharashtra)|
|Coimbatore||Delhi NCR||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
|Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane, Nagpur||Nanded||Nashik|
About the Exam
The Association of Indian Management School conducts ATMA for providing admission in the postgraduate courses such as MBA, MCA, PGDM, and MMS. This exam is conducted five times in the following academic year. Candidates who didn’t qualify the first exam can appear in the second attempt as well. With the same context, candidates have to fill the ATMA Application Form separately for each attempt. ATMA’s score is valid in more than 200+ colleges all over India.
- What to do if I receive a blank admit card?
In such cases, you should contact the concerned authorities of the AIMS or its helpline number.
2. Till when the ATMA admit card is valid?
The ATMA admit card is valid till the particular exam is over. You have to register differently for each exam and AIMS allot separate hall ticket to the appearing candidates.
3. Can I show the electronic copy of the admit card at the exam hall?
No, only the hard copy of the admit card is accepted by the invigilator.