|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ATMA Admit Card 2018 will be issued by Association of Indian Management Schools. Candidates who will be able to successfully submit their duly filled application form before the last date and register themselves for ATMA 2018 will be able to download their admit cards for the examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of ATMA.
Students will be able to download their admit cards from the site just by logging in using their login credentials. The admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates will have to carry a valid government authorised photo identity proof along with them on the day of examination. Candidates can get complete details about the ATMA Admit Card 2018 from the page below.
ATMA Admit Card 2018
It is necessary that the candidates carry their admit cards along with them on the day of examination. Candidates who do not possess a valid admit card along with a photo identity proof will not be allowed to appear in the examination. As soon as the candidates download their admit cards successfully from the official website of ATMA they will have to paste a passport size photograph of them in the space provided below. The invigilator will verify both the photographs one on the admit card and on the photo id proof on the day of examination. An admit card without a photograph will not be valid. The table below comprises of important events and their expected schedules in the month of the February session.
|Downloading of Admit Cards||2ndt week of Feb 2018|
|Offline Test||2nd week of Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be released on www.atmaaims.com
ATMA Admit Card 2018: Steps To Download
Students will be able to download their admit cards from the official website. Candidates will just need their PID login details. Downloading procedure for the ATMA 2018 admit card is really easy. Candidates can download the admit card just by following the steps listed below.
- Candidates will have either have to visit the AIMS ATMA website or click on the link mentioned above.
- They will now have to navigate to the link that states Login for Candidates.
- Candidates will be directed to the login page.
- Students will have to now select the exam date for which they want to download the admit card.
- They will now have to enter PID, and password.
- Click on the login button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Click on it, and download the generated ATMA admit card.
- Print the ATMA 2018 admit card for future use and read instructions on it carefully.
Note: Students have to hand over their admit cards to the invigilator once the exam is over. They can take their photo id along with them.
ATMA Admit Card 2018: Documents to be submitted on the day of exam
Candidates are requested to submit the documents listed below on the day of examination to the invigilator at the allotted test centre.
- Candidates need to submit their admit card with two of recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- Copy of the Payment receipt.
- Copy of your Registration Form.
- Photo Identification (In original). Candidates can collect this ID after the exam is over.
Insofar, official details of ATMA admit card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Association of Indian Management Schools releases ATMA 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.