AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2019 – Army Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida invites the applications for Admission to MBA programme. Candidates having valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT can apply online. Eligible Candidates who are seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can submit their application form and application fee on or before the last date of application submission i.e January 31, 2019 and the last date of application submission with late fee is March 31, 2019. Candidate can check all details like eligibility, important dates, Application procedure for AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2019 on this page given below.
AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission to MBA programme in AIMT Noida must qualify CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for GD & PI round as per the schedule is given below.
|Online Application Forms available from||15 Nov 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form with late fee||Mar 31 2019|
|Dates of GD & PI||First week of April, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit list||April/May, 2019|
Application Form for AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2019 has been released. Eligible candidates can fill the form from the official website or the direct link given below. Before filling the application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully and submit it before the last date of submission of Application Form.
- Rs. 790/- (If submitted before January 31, 2019)
- Rs. 1,000/- (If submitted between February 01 – March 31, 2019)
Note: Only CAT-2018 applicants are eligible to apply for MBA-2019 Batch
Educational Qualification – The candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto, OR
- Passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of company Secretaries of India.
Age Limit: On July 01, 2019 the candidate should be below 35 years of age. i.e. candidates born on or after July 02, 1983 are eligible.
Candidates Who Have Appeared in Qualifying Examination- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Graduation Final Year) are also eligible to apply. However, their admission will be provisional subject to production of proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification at the time of admission. Students are required to furnish proof of having attained minimum qualification laid down by July 15, 2019, failing which their admission may be cancelled.
Physical Fitness – The candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate when the candidate joins the institute.
Documents Required at the time of GD & PI
All candidates are hereby informed to attend the GD&PI on the given date as communicated through e-mail. The following documents are required on the date of GD& PI:
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate (If completed)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Admit Card and Score Card
Kindly fill the acknowledgment form attached to your e-mail.
Written Test and Selection Process
All candidates are required to appear in any one of the following entrance tests:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) on November 25, 2018.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association on 09/15 Dec 2018 .
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education in January 28, 2019.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by Xavier School of Management on January 06, 2019.
Those desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater NOIDA are required to obtain both bulletin with application form and the Information Brochure/Prospectus of the Institute. These are required to be submitted before the scheduled cut off dates.
The Final Merit List will be declared at official website. The same will be available at the office of Registrar AIMT and on the institute website. Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scores, and GD & PI as per u/m weightage. Official notice regarding final merit list is given below.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT Score – 50%
- GD & PI- 50%
Relative Merit in Case of Equal Marks: In case of candidates scoring equal marks in the final merit, the preference will be decided as per the following criteria:-
- Aggregate Marks of 10+2 Exam. If these are also the same, then
- Date of Birth. Preference will be given to the younger candidate.
The result of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT will be communicated by the students to the Institute from through E-mail/ Post. Based on the marks of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) at AIMT, Greater NOIDA. The list of short-listed candidates will be available. Short-listed candidates for GD & PI have been informed through emails.