Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) offers for eligible candidates for admission to PGDM Programme for the academic year 2018-20. The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, state level entrance exam with the valid scorecard, Performance in group discussion and personal interview. Get here complete details of the application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates can fill the application form of Accurate Institute of Management & Technology PGDM Admission 2018 at the official website of AIMT. For Admission to PGDM Courses candidates have to appear in any one of the exam (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA) with a valid scorecard. The interested and Eligible candidate can apply online on or before the last date as per schedule.
Seats & Courses Offered
- PGDM – 240 Seats
AIMT Application Form 2018
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM Courses at AIMT from the official website www.accurate.in as per schedule. Candidate are advised must ensure their eligibility before applying online application. Candidate can also apply online OR download the application form from the direct link provided below.
- All the PGDM aspirants should have good communication skills (Reading & Writing)
- A Valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score with 50% in graduation makes them eligible for this intensive industry oriented regular PGDM Programme.
- Valid Score Card (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA)
- At least 50% marks in Graduation
- Good writing and reading communication skills
- An Internal on Campus Admission Test (Aptitude Test along with English Assessment)
- Finally selection is declared after Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Document required for Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate or 10th class Marksheet
- Graduation Mark sheet & Degree awarded
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA Score Card
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
The applicant is required to carry three sets of the documents (duly attested by the gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Note: The original documents will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- Official Website: accurate.in/
- For more details of AIMT PGDM Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below