|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) offers for eligible candidates to admission in PGDM Programme for the academic year 2017-19. Admission shall be done on the basis of entrance exam, academic record and performance in GD & PI. Get here complete details of application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Seats & Courses Offered
- PGDM – 240 Seats
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) PGDM Admission 2017
Candidates can fill the application form of Accurate Institute of Management & Technology PGDM Admission 2017 at official website of AIMT. For Admission in PGDM Courses candidates have to appear in any one of the exam (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA) with valid score card. Interested and Eligible candidate may apply online on or before the last date as per schedule.
AIMT Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM Courses at AIMT from the official website www.accurate.in as per schedule. Candidate are advised must ensure their eligibility before applying online application. Candidate can also apply online OR download the application form from the direct link provided below.
- All the PGDM aspirants should have good communication skills (Reading & Writing)
- A Valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score with 50% in graduation makes them eligible for this intensive industry oriented regular PGDM Programme.
- Valid Score Card (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA)
- At least 50% marks in Graduation
- Good writing and reading communication skills
- An Internal on Campus Admission Test (Aptitude Test along with English Assessment)
- Finally selection is declared after Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, state level entrance exam with valid score card, Performance in group discussion and personal interview.
Document required for Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate or 10th class Marksheet
- Graduation Mark sheet & Degree awarded
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA Score Card
- Four recent passport size colored photographs
The applicant is required to carry three sets of the documents (dully attested by the gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Note: The original documents will be returned to the candidate after verification.
For more details of AIMT PGDM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below