AIOAT 2020 Syllabus – Check here syllabus for All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT). The syllabus for the examination is that of high school level. Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) conducts All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) at the national level every year. AIOAT is a computer based test in which candidates have to solve 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each in 120 minutes. The syllabus consist of four sections which are English, Numerical, Reasoning, and General Awareness. Each section consist of 25 questions which has to be solved by the candidate. Scroll down to check in detail about the AIOAT 2020 syllabus.
AIOAT 2020 Syllabus
The questions asked in the exam are of high school level (up to Class 10th). Candidates can check the syllabus from below.
Best Books to Prepare for AIOAT 2020
The level of questions in the entrance exam is as per Class 10th standard. Hence, candidates can refer to the following NCERT books.
- Click here to check NCERT Books for Class 10
- Click here to check NCERT Books for Class 9
- Click here to check NCERT Books for Class 8
- Click here to check NCERT Books for Class 7
- Click here to check NCERT Books for Class 6
AIOAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIOAT from the below-mentioned points.
- Mode of exam: AIOAT is conducted in online mode.
- Duration: The test is held for 120 minutes i.e 2 hours.
- Total number of questions: There are a total number of 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are given one (1) mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking. Hence, candidates are suggested to attempt all the questions.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below.
|Section||No. of questions|
About AIOAT 2020
All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) is conducted for admission in RCI approved Diploma level courses in special education. It is conducted by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). The test is conducted in approximately 70 or more cities in India. Candidates are offered admission in the diploma courses solely on the basis of their rank in AIOAT entrance exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.