AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019 will be released by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Candidates who will go for the online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India Basis during 2019-20 will check the date for AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019 here. The online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc and A.H degree course in recognized Veterinary Colleges on All India basis shall be allotted to the candidates according to the choice and availability of seats at their rank subject to fulfilling criteria in terms of nationality, age and qualification. Check complete details on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019 from this page.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2019
Candidate can check these dates before moving further for counseling. The candidates are advised to visit the Council’s website (www.vcicounseling.nic.in). regularly for the latest instructions from time to time. Scheduled dates have been announced by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
|Publication of seats under 15% All India Quota||16 Jul 2019|
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking/fee payment||17-22 Jul 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||23-25 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Result||26 Jul 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||29 Jul – 02 Aug 2019|
|Publication of vacant seats||06 Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||07 – 08 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Result||09 Aug 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||13 – 19 Aug 2019|
|Publication of vacant seats||21 Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||22 – 23 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Result||26 Aug 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 3||27 Aug-03 Sep 2019|
|Mop Up Round Counselling|
|Publication provisional Result for seat allocation||05 Sep 2019|
|Submission of online payment of security money by the candidates who have provisionally allotted seat||06 -07 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||09 Sep 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment||11 – 16 Sep 2019|
The entire counseling process is done online and no document what so ever will be exchanged between the candidate and the VCI through the post. Even the Allocation Letter will be available on the website of VCI.
Reporting to Colleges
- Once the candidates have received their Allocation Letter, they have to report at their allocated colleges till the last date. If not done so, the candidates will lose his claim under 15% All India Quota.
- No re-counseling will take place for the candidates who have already been allocated college.
- Candidates have to report to the Dean or Principal or Associate Dean of the allotted college.
- The authenticity of the candidate will be checked by the college officials. The Candidates will have to provide all the required documents to the college at the time of reporting.
- After joining the college, the students will have to send the report of joining to VCI through post.
- No separate intimation regarding counseling will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The allotment of seat shall be made on the basis of NEET UG 2019 subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
- Counseling will be held as per the Category rank only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates and reservation policy of the government of India shall apply.