|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
VCI or Veterinary Council of India, is a body which is established under Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairies and Fisheries, Government of India. The VCI is responsible for modulation of Veterinary Education, Veterinary Practice and preparation & maintenance of Veterinary Practitioner’s register. Being obligated to its duty to look after Veterinary Education, it will conduct the VCI AIPVT Counselling 2017 for B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% all India quota.
Latest – AIPVT 2017 Counselling Seat Allotment for remaining vacant seats has been published, Scroll down to check the same.
VCI AIPVT Counselling 2017
The 15% all India quota means that 15% of a total number of seats for a particular course will be filled on a Central basis and not state wise based on whatever qualification criteria decided by the obligated body. Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education, a regulation under VCI states that 15% seats of the total number of seats i.e. 434 seats, in all veterinary colleges will be filled for the courses B.V.Sc & A.H on a National level through the NEET score and other specified qualifications. The VCI will begin the counseling process on September 11, 2017. The candidates who have already appeared for NEET 2017 may register for the counseling online. More details about the counseling lie in rest of the article.
B.V.Sc. & A.H degree course
Bachelors in Veterinary science and Animal Husbandry degree courses are medical courses that include the study and treatment of animals and birds. It is a five and a half year long professional course. The duration also includes a year’s compulsory rotating internship. Through the degree, the student studies courses like Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Biochemistry, Veterinary Anatomy & Histology etc. In order to get admission to this course, students have to appear for NEET and attend counseling.
VCI AIPVT Counseling 2017 Dates
The dates as per the latest Public Note Issued by the Veterinary Council of India are mentioned in the table below. These are the revised dates in contrast to the dates mentioned in the Public Notice issued on September 11, 2017.
|Online Registration||September 11, 2017 (18:00 hrs) to September 18, 2017 (upto 11:00 hrs)|
|Processing and Allocation of seats||September 18, 2017 (11:00 hrs) to September 19, 2017 (16:00 hrs)|
|Issuing of Allocation Letter and allotted Veterinary colleges to the candidates||September 19, 2017 (17:00 hrs)|
|Reporting to the Allocating colleges||Upto September 25, 2017 (16:00 hrs)|
Schedule for Allocation of remaining vacant seats Under 15% All India Quota – New!
|Allocation of seats and issuance of allocation letter to
the selected candidates against remaining vacant seats.
|26th September, 2017 (9.00 P.M.)|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges||Upto 29th September, 2017 (11.00 A.M.)|
For more information – Check here
- Click Here to check List of candidates allocated against remaining vacant seats.
The entire counselling process is online and no document what so ever will be exchanged between the candidate and the VCI through the post. Even the Allocation Letter will be available on the website of VCI.
AIPVT seat allotment has been published as per the schedule. The Allocation Letter is available on the website. Allotted candidates are supposed to download and print the Allocation letter from the official website and Report at the Reporting to the Allocating colleges before last date. Candidates can check the Seat allotment from the official website of VCI or through the link provided below.
- AIPVT Seat Allotment Round II (for remaining vacant seats)- Check here
- Seat Allotment data Round I – Check Here
Reporting to Colleges
- Once the candidates have received their Allocation Letter, they have to report at their allocated colleges till the last date. If not done so, the candidates will lose his claim under 15% All India Quota.
- No re-counseling will take place for the candidates who have already been allocated college.
- Candidates have to report to the Dean or Principal or Associate Dean of the allotted college.
- The authenticity of the candidate will be checked by the college officials. The Candidates will have to provide all the required documents to the college at the time of reporting.
- After joining the college, the students will have to send the report of joining to VCI through post.
The eligibility criteria for the students who desire to participate in the VCI AIPVT counseling 2017-2018, is given below.
|Nationality||Indian; Jammu & Kashmir candidates are exempted (1)|
|Minimum Qualifying marks||
- Candidates residing in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and not domiciled to it and who appeared for NEET (UG) 2017 are eligible to apply for VCI AIPVT counseling 2017.
- Qualifying examination may be the one defined under VCI – MSVE Regulations, 2016 or an examination equivalent to 10 + 2 science examination of an Indian Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Registration for VCI AIPVT Counseling 2017
Register here – Registration process is over..!!
Upon clicking the link mentioned- above, a page will open which will ask for candidate’s NEET Roll Number, NEET Registration Number, Candidate’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email. Once the details have been filled, the candidate has to submit it.
The candidate will later be able to login using his/ her NEET Roll Number and password and update his/ her profile.
- The process of Allocating seats will begin on September 19, 2017.
- Candidates are are advised to visit the council website for the seat allotment. No candidate will be informed about it personally.
- Seats will be allotted according to candidate’s choice and availability of seat in their preferred subject fulfilling criteria in terms of nationality, age, essential qualification etc.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their category rank only, where
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational
- The Allotment of seat to OBC candidates will be done along with the candidates of Unreserved category and shall be considered together as per their category rank only.
Documents required at the time of reporting
Following documents have to be submitted at the time of reporting. Failing to do so will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG
- 2017 as down loaded by the candidate
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE for appearing in the NEET Examination
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE
- Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2017 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application)
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate).Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2017 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended. –
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2017) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2017).
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Self Declaration (people residing in Jammu and Kashmir but not domicile)
Fee to be Paid
The fee structure of different colleges will be different according to their policies. VCI does not decide any fee for any college. Students are advised to contact concerned colleges to know the fee structures.
Candidates please note that AIPVT 2017 will not held this year. As per the notice B.V.Sc & A.H courses admission will be based on NEET 2017.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention his/her category as General.
- 3% seats are reserved on Horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates as defined in physical disability in the Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations.
For more details – Download Counselling Brochure.